Harvester Of Souls

Kanye West

Kanye West plus Kim Kardashian ......  not a strong anti-abortion argument .

• Haha 5

He’s literally diagnosed bipolar. All these arguments that “he’s just emotional” are futile. Even if he wasn’t mentally ill, his uncontrollable emotion just displays that he doesn’t have the emotional fortitude to be president. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Banana said:

He’s literally diagnosed bipolar. All these arguments that “he’s just emotional” are futile. Even if he wasn’t mentally ill, his uncontrollable emotion just displays that he doesn’t have the emotional fortitude to be president. 

I'll say it before @Toast does; no need for the word 'literally' there.

But yes, this is what I was pointing to: his instability coming to the fore. He's known to stop taking his medication from time to time.

• Thanks 1

If the Soviet Union managed to survive three cadaverous general secretaries during the early 1980ies, it ought to be a cinch for the mighty United States to weather the rule of a self-pitying, senile or bipolar president.

If my prediction is incorrect, I hope at least that Gorbachev is still around to enjoy the view & die with a smile on his face. :)

• Facepalm 1

31 minutes ago, Toast said:

Kanye West plus Kim Kardashian ......  not a strong anti-abortion argument .

But a very strong one for Dignitas.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

He got emotional. Let’s not confuse emotion with sanity or rationality. He seems to just be doing some wound-up rambling throughout this speech, like he can barely consolidate what’s going on in his racing mind into coherent sentences, leave alone policies. Unless you count paying one million dollars for every child born - a steal at a mere $4 trillion a year.

I get the impression his anti-abortion stance stems from his dangerously strong religious beliefs. He’d declare war on the rest of the world if he got it into his head that God told him to. 

But yeah, him bursting into tears here, his comments on Harriet Tubman and his comedy of non-sequiturs points towards him being one strong coffee away from a sectioning.

So to paraphrase - in terms of presidential performance and competence for the job

This is akin to Trump on speed!

• Like 1

Guys he isnt gonna win, lets make that very clear. But I think supporting him is a protest to the two party system - I would honestly rather Kanye West as president than the dementia patients that are against him.

33 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Guys he isnt gonna win, lets make that very clear. But I think supporting him is a protest to the two party system - I would honestly rather Kanye West as president than the dementia patients that are against him.

Hmm

Nowt to do with anyone in the UK  but...

I'd say Kanye is preferable to Trump because the second Trump's dementia becomes official Pence is president, Bidon has yet to declare his running mate but has confirmed he'll have a female in that role and all of the likely contenders for that role wipe the floor with Trump, Pence and Kanye

Just your average evening with Kanye on Twitter:

• Shocked 1

15 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

because the second Trump's dementia becomes official Pence is president

Pence becoming President would just be small change though?

I'll get my coat...…..

He should do a cover of this for his next release.

Who is willing to bet that Kanye West is going to get parodied AF by South Park in September? They've got so much to work with, with him being a gay fish and all... 

25 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Who is willing to bet that Kanye West is going to get parodied AF by South Park in September? They've got so much to work with, with him being a gay fish and all... 

Yep. In addition, I’m willing to bet that, like all other South Park episodes, it’ll be as funny as a cancer diagnosis.

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Yep. In addition, I’m willing to bet that, like all other South Park episodes, it’ll be as funny as a cancer diagnosis.

*Killjoy has entered the chat*

20 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

*Killjoy has entered the chat*

As overbearingly and sickeningly joyful as I normally am, the last time I watched South Park my face cringed itself into a pair of balls. Litter.

I would normally note that this is getting off-topic but this is also how I react to Kanye whenever he speaks.

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

As overbearingly and sickeningly joyful as I normally am, the last time I watched South Park my face cringed itself into a pair of balls. Litter.

Well I dont get why people find Brooklyn nine nine funny - this doesnt mean I go giving my opinion to everyone about my personal preference in comedy. Humour is subjective, theres been like 23 seasons of SP so surely it must hold up. Plus Trey Parker and Matt Stone have net worths both well into 9 figures, so clearly there are a lot of people like me that enjoy the stuff they put out.

12 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Well I dont get why people find Brooklyn nine nine funny - this doesnt mean I go giving my opinion to everyone about my personal preference in comedy. Humour is subjective, theres been like 23 seasons of SP so surely it must hold up. Plus Trey Parker and Matt Stone have net worths both well into 9 figures, so clearly there are a lot of people like me that enjoy the stuff they put out.

Obviously it is subjective. And I say it’s shite. Because I can. And I think it is. 

I make you right about Brooklyn Nine Nine though. 

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Somewhere in America a padded cell is crying out to be reunited  with Kanye. .I hope it can be done very soon.

Apparently proceeding amicably but given Mr. West's history of mental incapacitation definitely one to keep an eye on.

On the contrary I believe he will be much happier to get away from that circus family 

Well, it's in the news everywhere, but...

...yeah, he returns to instagram - gets banned, switches to Twitter, gets banned... for going "Death Con 3 on jewish people":

https://deadline.com/2022/10/kanye-west-twitter-account-locked-for-perceived-anti-semitism-1235139182/

He's not well.

>Running for president 2024

>Associating with a nazi

>Spoke to Trump and asked him to be his vice president

Yep it looks like crazy American elections are back on the menu.

• Like 1

I…I struggle to find the words. Imagine being too disgusting even for that gnarring boil Alex Jones.

Suicide risk definitely.I don't actually think he is believing anything he says.He is clearly extremely mentally unwell and has been for quite a long time.Guy needs psychiatric intervention.

• Like 4