Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but the site clock is working again.

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but the site clock is working again.

Not for me :(

We used to be able to post images from our own libraries here, as well as images from the internet. Instead of just the 'URL' tab, there used to be a Browse tab as well.

Is there any chance we could have that facility back?

• Like 1

Deathlist hits in the earlier years appear confused, with celebs showing up in the latest news tab in years they weren't on the list?

• Like 1

Deathlist hits in the earlier years appear confused, with celebs showing up in the latest news tab in years they weren't on the list?

Yes, that and also their age not stopping after their death. Rose Kennedy is listed as 127 years old!

• Like 1

I like the concept of William Hartnell being 109 when he died, because he'd actually still be around today if that were the case! And probably properly bamboozled at how big the show's become...

Probably not as much as the guy in the Star Trek pilot who was never used again, and died young, mind you.

And any coding to hide names semms to have gone. A year ago and you get Google hits from signatures, now its threads....

How come I can't click on "the famous" Dr Zorders like the other profiles?

Because he/you were banned.

• Like 1

Can't make up he/your mind yet?

Has anyone ever run a birth-list competition? Name by the end of March 20 celebrities who will have a child in the subsequent year? Perhaps a bit far off topic.

Has anyone ever run a birth-list competition? Name by the end of March 20 celebrities who will have a child in the subsequent year? Perhaps a bit far off topic.

Probably no more so than by-election bingo or the football manager sackpool.

• Like 1

An occasional competition exists called the Birth List somewhere, where we have occasionally nominated the date, name and weight of a child of celebrity, normally Royal. I won Princess Charlotte's competition by going for a late delivery.

An occasional competition exists called the Birth List somewhere, where we have occasionally nominated the date, name and weight of a child of celebrity, normally Royal. I won Princess Charlotte's competition by going for a late delivery.

She should have been called Yodel.

• Like 4

I have it on good authority from a reputable news agency buzzfeed <--(hahaha) that the Russians hacked Dr zorders private info and forced him to have arguement with phantom . I'm going to present an A4 piece of paper with parts highlighted in colourful marker pen and call it a dossier . This should be all the evidence Paul Bearer will need.

• Like 2

I have it on good authority from a reputable news agency buzzfeed <--(hahaha) that the Russians hacked Dr zorders private info and forced him to have arguement with phantom . I'm going to present an A4 piece of paper with parts highlighted in colourful marker pen and call it a dossier . This should be all the evidence Paul Bearer will need.

LOL!

But sir, it's a "dossier!"

Plus the author has "gone into hiding". So that's how you know it's serious - I haven't seen any sign of that guy we've all never heard of in our lives, since it was published!

• Like 1

As mentioned on the Moon Dust ......2 poll thread, on MD 1 I could see who had voted and was able to congratulate those who picked Gene Cernan. However on MD2 I can't see the votes. Paul is clueless (no offence), any ideas? Another upgrade glitch? Cat where are you?

As mentioned on the Moon Dust ......2 poll thread, on MD 1 I could see who had voted and was able to congratulate those who picked Gene Cernan. However on MD2 I can't see the votes. Paul is clueless (no offence), any ideas? Another upgrade glitch? Cat where are you?

No offence taken. Oddly enough rad guys poll shows who I voted for. I assume I'm the only

person that can see that?

No offence taken. Oddly enough rad guys poll shows who I voted for. I assume I'm the only

person that can see that?

I think so. Probably some special admin ability we don't know about :P

Can't see who Paul.

More wondering why its not been punted to a different sub forum...

Why does the Deathlist Thong cost the same as the Deathlist Boxers?

• Like 1

I never use spell check because I think it is defiantly the cause of many common errors. ;)

• Like 2

Never knew there was one...apart from one on keyboard obviously...