Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Thanks.  :(

It's a shame, as while it's convenient to have some favourites readily available, there are tons that were only used once and will never be needed again. 

Takes a while to page through them all so it would be really useful to delete some.  Oh well.

I have had to register with my work email address (which I'd rather not, really) because the validation/verification emails just do not get delivered to my normal email address. I also can't change the email address back to the one I want it to be after having registered because there's a need for an email to be received at the email address that won't seem to receive emails from this site...

....can anyone help? Is there somewhere in particular I should be posting this question?

1 hour ago, namelesshere said:

I have had to register with my work email address (which I'd rather not, really) because the validation/verification emails just do not get delivered to my normal email address. I also can't change the email address back to the one I want it to be after having registered because there's a need for an email to be received at the email address that won't seem to receive emails from this site...

....can anyone help? Is there somewhere in particular I should be posting this question?

I'm kind of struggling to understand what you're saying.  PM me the e-mail address you want to receive the e-mails.  Have you checked your spam filter?