Necrophage

Joan Rivers, Please Lord

Guest Guest

Looks like resting comfortably was not such good news after all.Unconfirmed reports are starting to circulate that Joan Rivers daughter has made the descision to tell doctors to switch off the life support system keeping her mother alive .doctors have told her that her mother is unlikely to emerge from her coma and she is said to be distraught http://www.inquisitr...mains-comatose/

Looks like we could be in a Casey Kasem situation again !

She made her name on the "Tonight show," so I'm going to see if tonight is indeed the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Update on Joan Rivers condition.They're going to wait a few days before switching off life support then see if she recovers or not on her own. I find it hard to see how she could recover if she has permanent brain damage though.Seems to be wishful thinking on her daughters part who is said to be in denial about her mothers true state. She could refuse to have life support switched off for a while so w e might have a long wait ahead of us unless nature takes its course ! http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1922473

I think this is a no brainer (pun not intended).Joan is 81 years old fiercely independent and was very frank about her own mortality and her disdain for those who are very old, she most probably has severe brain damage and her body clearly can`t support itself anymore-her time is up! I do really feel for her daughter though, as from experience deciding to let nature take its course on a loved one as opposed to keeping them alive artificially is the hardest personal decision you can make. It feels on an emotional level that if you let them die it is your fault and that you are giving up on them when really it is just accepting the inevitable and letting the life cycle run its course on its own terms as opposed to yours which are usually irrational and based purely on false hope and belief in miracles. It`s the ultimate cruel to be kind scenario.

Looks like they're taking her out of the coma and the family might file a lawsuit

http://m.nydailynews...ticle-1.1923394

It's just like the Schumacher thing now. We'll find out if she's a vegetable if/when she wakes up. And presumably if she does it'll be a lot faster than Schumi. Which he won't like!

I have a strong feeling she's a goner though. All this talk about whether she was deprived of oxygen or not strongly suggests she was. i.e........ that clinic didn't have any kind of emergency oxygen on hand or any resuscitation equipment.

Looks like they're taking her out of the coma and the family might file a lawsuit

http://m.nydailynews...ticle-1.1923394

It's just like the Schumacher thing now. We'll find out if she's a vegetable if/when she wakes up. And presumably if she does it'll be a lot faster than Schumi. Which he won't like!

I have a strong feeling she's a goner though. All this talk about whether she was deprived of oxygen or not strongly suggests she was. i.e........ that clinic didn't have any kind of emergency oxygen on hand or any resuscitation equipment.

220px-Meat_Loaf.jpg

So, in this post we have....

Meat and two veg

I'll get me coat!

• Like 3

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/joan-rivers-remains-on-life-support-five-days-after-heart-and-lung-failure-comediennes-daughter-melissa-rivers-confirms-9707928.html?dkdk -Suffering from heart and lung failure and her daughter just announced via Joans official Facebook page that her mother is out of intensive care and being "kept comfortable" which means she will most likely go in the next few hours.

Who the fuck called this thread "Joan Rivers, Please Lord". The woman is absolutely hilarious. She's part of a rare breed nowadays - comedians who are not afraid to say what they think and cross into areas that others feel are "too sensitive" or "off limits". Hope she pulls through.

• Like 3

oo oo sweepstake ! I'll have the 8th of Sept (this year) please.

This woman both make me laugh and hate her, lets focus on the positive.

This Friday, the 5th.

Gone by close of business tomorrow... (Thursday 4th Sep)

Makes 2015............

Plug pulled in a week, rallies, heads off start of October. 3rd October at a guess.

im guessing September the 15th 2014.

Who the fuck called this thread "Joan Rivers, Please Lord". The woman is absolutely hilarious. She's part of a rare breed nowadays - comedians who are not afraid to say what they think and cross into areas that others feel are "too sensitive" or "off limits". Hope she pulls through.

I think it's called that, because she says that. :/

According to this relatively solid gossip site:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=65070

the family has decided to "let her go" today, that is, if this blind item is really about Joan Rivers.

I`m going for 12:15 local time today !

Fortunate really as I posted that at 12.15 BST.

But it comes out an hour before as the posting time. 11.15. - Why is that?

Fortunate really as I posted that at 12.15 BST.

But it comes out an hour before as the posting time. 11.15. - Why is that?

It says 12.15 to me. Maybe your settings are on GMT?