Sign in to follow this  
Death Star

General Pinochet

Pinochet shares a quality with several League Two football teams of believing that people gathered in football stadiums should be tortured.

Pinochet shares a quality with several League Two football teams of believing that people gathered in football stadiums should be tortured.

Lol, it's not several, just Carlisle... ;)

Guest Guest

The sooner the old bastard goes, the better. He's already wasted much of the planet's vital oxygen. He's beginning to act like Ernest Saunders however!

Well, let's be frank: modern politics have rarely been more controversial than those of the eighties. The treesome Thatcher - Pinochet - Reagan will always be good for a hearty debate or two. (Hmm... never thought I'd ever use the word 'threesome' in the same sentence as 'Thatcher'...)

Well, let's be frank: modern politics have rarely been more controversial than those of the eighties. The treesome Thatcher - Pinochet - Reagan will always be good for a hearty debate or two. (Hmm... never thought I'd ever use the word 'threesome' in the same sentence as 'Thatcher'...)

Thanks for the visual...I'm going to vomit now.

Guest JP

I dunno if he´d die or not, but I HOPE he´ll die soon (n hope sufferin´) :)

Guest Pinokicked Daassovkommies

General Pinochet is the hero of the CHilean people and did what was necessary to ensure the soverignty of Chile.

I've met a few Chilean people who would disagree with you on that and were very pleased to see Pinochet brought to trial

Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

May I request this topic is now locked, as anything added to this thread after the above point will look the work of an illiterate amateur.

I believe the following quote sums matters up rather well, I'm sure you'll all agree: -

"Once the meat of the mightiest Ox has been put upon the table of Kings, all that doth follow is no more than garnish; at once useless, pale and unworthy of its place beneath the Royal Gaze."

William Shakespeare, from 'King Pecudes' or 'The Mighty Oxen Heresy' Act 2 Scene iii.

Wise words indeed from one of the Bard's lesser known but no less important plays*. The exact line as quoted above was removed from the second folio, for reasons never fully explained.

*The large amount of animals (in both number and species) essential to the essence of this play made successful productions of it extremely rare (and rather challenging) in Shakespeare's day.

Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

May I request this topic is now locked, as anything added to this thread after the above point will look the work of an illiterate amateur.

I believe the following quote sums matters up rather well, I'm sure you'll all agree: -

"Once the meat of the mightiest Ox has been put upon the table of Kings, all that doth follow is no more than garnish; at once useless, pale and unworthy of its place beneath the Royal Gaze."

Oh, I'm not sure. Pinokicked's procedure certainly has potential:

War is Peace!!!

Freedom is Slavery!!!

Ignorance is Strength!!!

Long live Big Brother!!!

Hitler saved Germany!!!

regards,

Hein

Augusto Pinochet may be living his last days. I thought I may have dreamt of his death last night but I can't be sure, I could have read it elsewhere. When you look at the statistics, he is expected to contribute. <_<

Augusto Pinochet may be living his last days. I thought I may have dreamt of his death last night but I can't be sure, I could have read it elsewhere. When you look at the statistics, he is expected to contribute. <_<

I certainly hope AP carks it, preferably on the same day in 2006 as his Atlantic dance partner MT, also on the list, but what statistics do you mean?

regards,

Hein

Augusto Pinochet may be living his last days. I thought I may have dreamt of his death last night but I can't be sure, I could have read it elsewhere. When you look at the statistics, he is expected to contribute. ;)

I certainly hope AP carks it, preferably on the same day in 2006 as his Atlantic dance partner MT, also on the list, but what statistics do you mean?

regards,

Hein

I may be wrong as I say this, but a record could have been made only 7 months into Deathlist 2006. We have 5 candidates dead on there first appearance. The other two are Al Lewis who made only two appearances, and Haughley so far the leader with only three. This is now Augusto Pinochets tenth time on Deathlist and made his debut back in 1992. This should be his year as every list has veterans dying just as the rookies die. Of course I guess it is a possibility that we get another 5 - 7 first timers dead by this years end. :blink:

Guest VIVAPINO IFUC K Castru
Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

"Viva Pino who saved Chile

Death to Castro in Cuba(=About to happen!!!)

Viva the Miami Mafia!!!

An illiterate amateur, moi?!

An illiterate amateur, moi?!

Maybe I should change that to 'slightly pretentious' on the basis of the above comment! J'accuse, Maryport! :angry:

Aye, reet, guilty as charged, like.

Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

Viva the Miami Mafia!!!

Another political rant. I can't f****n stand how they always have to use capital letters and how the posts always look so obvious and boring. There is no creativity here. It's a waste of words.

Pinochet rules!!!

Communists suck!!!

Long live Pinochet!!!

Death to Communist!!!

Pinochet saved Chile!!!

Viva the Miami Mafia!!!

Another political rant. I can't f****n stand how they always have to use capital letters and how the posts always look so obvious and boring. There is no creativity here. It's a waste of words.

There always has to be an Evil Empire, doesn't there?

If only the generals and politicians could get together and create a screenplay in which of all

the current injustices, real and imagined, cultural conflicts and political agendas could be showcased.

The final battle will of course be filmed with at least three alternative endings to satisfy all of the factions.

War is profitable, but so are blockbusters.

Judge orders arrest of Pinochet.

That 90 year old heart must be under real strain.

Well, I'm sure this all doesn't help AP but I found this comment telling: (by the same judge)

Pinochet has been diagnosed with mild dementia caused by frequent mini-strokes and he has avoided trial in other human rights cases on the basis he was too ill to stand trial. "I don't think it has been proven that he is mentally ill," said Solis, who last met the former dictator on October 18, and remarked on how healthy Pinochet was looking.

full article

Guest ProPino LonglivPinno

Judge orders arrest of Pinochet.

That 90 year old heart must be under real strain.

Well, I'm sure this all doesn't help AP but I found this comment telling: (by the same judge)

Pinochet has been diagnosed with mild dementia caused by frequent mini-strokes and he has avoided trial in other human rights cases on the basis he was too ill to stand trial. "I don't think it has been proven that he is mentally ill," said Solis, who last met the former dictator on October 18, and remarked on how healthy Pinochet was looking.

full article

I wish Pino recovers from all that.

He set the stands for New Chile ,and is thest country to live in in Latin America.

I wish he had ruled Brazil and killed LULA,José Dirceu,Niemeyer,Genoíno,Chico Buarque and other stupid commies.

The military rulers in Brazil were too mellow and incompetent.

Now Brazil is ruled by terrorists!!!

Ave Pino!!!

Viva Pino!!!

Hail Pino!!!

Salve Pino!!!

Phallus Satani in procto Lulae!!!

I wish Pino recovers from all that.

Wow, you must really hate him.

Even he doesn't want to recover (well, not at the minute anyway...)!

[...]

Phallus Satani in procto Lulae!!!

Is this going to be the trend for 2007: cursing people in latin?!