Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Guest Guest

Maybe we should all just do what I suggested earlier and forget all about him untill he's actually dead.All agree say aye...

Maybe we should all just do what I suggested earlier and forget all about him untill he's actually dead.All agree say aye...

How about we do that with you?

His birthday is on 18th July so perhaps they will unplug him after that. More likely when Zuma thinks he has got all the votes he can out of the old man.

Nelson Mandela Unplugged:

vfd15z.jpg

• Like 5

His birthday is on 18th July so perhaps they will unplug him after that. More likely when Zuma thinks he has got all the votes he can out of the old man.

Nelson Mandela Unplugged:

vfd15z.jpg

He looks like ET.

Or maybe on his birthday! That would be the Ingrid-Bergman-style: Born and died on the same day. Very nice.

Or maybe on his birthday! That would be the Ingrid-Bergman-style: Born and died on the same day. Very nice.

Maybe they could light the candles on the cake, put the cake in front of his face, and then pull the plug, so the wind from his death-gargle blows out the candles!

• Like 1

Wow that was pretty sick, what was I thinking when I posted that? Try this instead:

They put trick candles on the birthday cake, and then, when he repeatedly tries to blow them out, the stiff exercise suddenly rejuvenates his lungs and voila, he's got three more years on the clock. Just long enough to use his magical powers to finally end all strife between races once and for all.

• Like 1

He's obviously on his way out. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we heard the news before lunchtime GMT today. Probably sometime in the next few days anyway. There seem to be a few tweets from South Africans saying "It's time to let go", I think they can feel it coming.

Did nobody see the archive footage taken of him in April?

He was propped up on a sofa and all those people around him were using him as somesort of fucking trophy to have their photo taken with.

He neither looked aware of anything nor well enough to look like he was actually alive.

Im 99.99% certain that the last month or two has been him, in a vegetative state, being looked after ( and no doubt milked) by the people around him.

i suspect that he died last night and there will be a 24 hour cooling down period for the mafia Government to prepare to tell the people or summat.

Well, I dont think I was too far away from the truth!

He's obviously on his way out. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we heard the news before lunchtime GMT today. Probably sometime in the next few days anyway. There seem to be a few tweets from South Africans saying "It's time to let go", I think they can feel it coming.

Did nobody see the archive footage taken of him in April?

He was propped up on a sofa and all those people around him were using him as somesort of fucking trophy to have their photo taken with.

He neither looked aware of anything nor well enough to look like he was actually alive.

Im 99.99% certain that the last month or two has been him, in a vegetative state, being looked after ( and no doubt milked) by the people around him.

i suspect that he died last night and there will be a 24 hour cooling down period for the mafia Government to prepare to tell the people or summat.

Well, I dont think I was too far away from the truth!

Haha. Meanwhile, I predicted he could be dead by lunchtime........

Guest Guest

Happy anniversary Nelson! Exactly one month today in hospital !

"Mandela responding to treatment", Jacob Zuma claims.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

That pretty much confirms he is not going to die any time soon.he is clearly slowly recovering.I can't rule out a relapse at any time but I think we can go on the working assumption that he will be around for weeks at least and probably months. The death watch is cancelled

"Mandela responding to treatment", Jacob Zuma claims.

regards,

Hein

Yeh, in the same way turning off the leccy makes him twitch...

Brain dead, let it end.

Guest bob

Mandelas condition has deteriorated to unstable

Guest guest guest

Mandela has about 80 natural children, his stamina is incredible he will survive yet another 2013 Deathlist picks.

Mandela has about 80 natural children, his stamina is incredible he will survive yet another 2013 Deathlist picks.

Please provide proof of this fucking ridiculous claim - alternatively, fuck off and die.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Mandela to b released from hospital soon according to former Pres Mbeki http://www.independe...ki-8708026.html

question is, is he going home to spend his last few days,or is he making a miraculous recovery?

Tomorrow is Nelson's 95th birthday.

Will he die on his birthday?

Or will this go on for a few more weeks yet?

He should last a few weeks at least until he get's a visit from his good friend Zsa Zsa.

Guest Droosy

He should last a few weeks at least until he get's a visit from his good friend Zsa Zsa.

Can Zsa Zsa make such a long trip to South Africa on only one leg??

Guest Guest
Tomorrow is Nelson's 95th birthday. Will he die on his birthday? Or will this go on for a few more weeks yet?

The answer is,it will go on..and on..and on ! He is making 'dramatic progress' , and evedn sitting up watching tv according to his daughter http://news.national...-says-daughter/ . It really does look as though he wil be going home soon and putting us through all this crap again in a few months time.Happy birthday nelson. I for one am not going to put money on it being his last either!

It would be something if he did go tomorrow, what a bonus...

...my God that sounded callous!