Now we need to know, how long it will be until Louis Van Gaal is sacked as manager of Manchester United, surely he can't last too much longer.

Hold on, if I run the song over in my head I'll get the answer;

"Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked..."

Tomorrow (11th) then

If what I heard at the match on Saturday was an indicator by the prevalence of that song, he'd have been gone Sunday.

OI, the song was right - taxi for McLaren:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35736581

Right, sweepstake on Steve McClaren's unceremonious goodbye at Newcastle, we do it on deaths we might as well do it on the death of a career.

21/03/2016 is my thoughts - day after the Derby, which we'll inevitably lose.

Saturday evening (12-3-16), after Leicester humiliate them.

Aren't they playing on Monday night?

• Like 1

Right, sweepstake on Steve McClaren's unceremonious goodbye at Newcastle, we do it on deaths we might as well do it on the death of a career.

It's debateable whether they've "played" this season. But yeah, they have a game over the weekend and the looming threat of relegation hanging over every remaining fixture this season. No pressure on whoever gives the team talk, then.

• Like 1

It's debateable whether they've "played" this season. But yeah, they have a game over the weekend and the looming threat of relegation hanging over every remaining fixture this season. No pressure on whoever gives the team talk, then.

I knew maryports economy was going down the pan, didn't realise they'd brought back four day weeks!

Latest news, Benitez spotted at St James Park + has an exit clause if we go

Latest news, Benitez spotted at St James Park + has an exit clause if we go

And a three year contract if you don't!

Adam Johnson has been dropped from the first team after all that peado rapey shite.

First time he's been forced out of an 11 this season ...

Not only dropped

My nephew just told me he's no longer on FIFA 16.

I'm not sure why you're nephews opinion on Adam Johnson is remotely relevant to this thread, but I understand old people have a pathological need to tell irrelevant anecdotes so i'll leave Grandad cat to it.

Adam Johnson has been dropped from the first team after all that peado rapey shite.

Not only dropped

great now he should move on to not talking to you.

Not only dropped

what a shock, i won't sleep after this info

De Rossi ?? Didn't he play guitar in the French based rock tribute act 'State-Arse Quo' ?

Massive day for North East football tomorrow. Could this be the season the north of football is shifted south by about 40 miles?

The BBC sports reporters keep insisting on describing Scotland as "the only home nation not to qualify for the Euros".

That will be the team that have won their last two friendlies, unlike some other teams.

While the statement is factually correct, it is a long way of describing things, and eats into the time we could be enjoying the Dutch goals.

The BBC sports reporters keep insisting on describing Scotland as "the only home nation not to qualify for the Euros".

That will be the team that have won their last two friendlies, unlike some other teams.

While the statement is factually correct, it is a long way of describing things, and eats into the time we could be enjoying the Dutch goals.

Go fuck yourself. You couldn't qualify for the Euros.

Go fuck yourself. You couldn't qualify for the Euros.

:lol:

Dare I say it? Newcastle appear to have pretty much booked a seat next to Villa next season. Just 7 years on from our last relegation.

Dare I say it? Newcastle appear to have pretty much booked a seat next to Villa next season. Just 7 years on from our last relegation.

You and several callers to Radio Five last night appear convinced DR; heard it as I trundled home after seeing Carlisle lose at Portsmouth.

Dunno where else to post this but...

After two years of hearing evidence the Hillsborough jury have just retired to consider their verdicts. A moment football fans have been waiting for for much more than two years.

Then again, wouldn't it be a laugh if in their hurry to get into the jury room they crushed several of their number to death?

• Like 1

After two years of hearing evidence the Hillsborough jury have just retired to consider their verdicts. A moment football fans have been waiting for for much more than two years.

Then again, wouldn't it be a laugh if in their hurry to get into the jury room they crushed several of their number to death?

Bad Mary! But made me laugh.

• Like 2

They'd have to have an inquest into that...

Hillsborough jury now down to nine (it's an inquest so the minimum number needed is seven) but on this evidence it ain't good for anyone's health to be on that jury.

Anyone, like, know their names?

Just askin'

Surprised Buford hasn't flagged this one up.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2016/04/11/watch-bizarre-incident-gavin-gunning-picks-ball-stop-play/

Now left club by 'mutual consent'..

Great news. Made my day reading the news. Hope he fucks off for good. FUCK YOU GAVIN GUNNING, FUCK YOU