Gene Colan

Annette Funicello

James Garner

Ian Holm

Donald Neilson

Arthur Penn

Corin Redgrave

Lord Snowdon

Theme Team: He's not going to sell much ice cream going at that speed, is he?

(All have appeared on the Morecambe & Wise Show)

David Prowse

Francis Matthews

Andre Previn

Edward Woodward

Paul Anka (Canadian)

Acker Bilk

Mary Travers

Millicent Martin

Keith Michel

Frank Bough

Uh, you all know that the Hall of Teams is up and has been up for over a day now, right? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I've updated the Hall of Ghosts and re-linked it on the main page. Vaagheid, I would definitely appreciate the help, but it's not necessary. I will be visiting Michigan for three weeks starting Saturday and probably won't begin working on the rest of the Hall of Candidates until October, so there's no real rush. I did notice, however, that Louis Jourdan was an old pick that I had missed, so I updated and uploaded his candidate page.

Uh, you all know that the Hall of Teams is up and has been up for over a day now, right? :o

:rolleyes:

I noticed.

[smug]

Uh, you all know that the Hall of Teams is up and has been up for over a day now, right? :o

I knew. Still wanted to show and tell anyhow. :rolleyes:

So I found some free time and managed to cull all the pictures I need for the missing profiles except the following:

1. Alan Hart (the BBC executive, NOT the Middle East reporter - that's what makes it tricky)

2. Robert Hilborn Falls (Canadian Chief of Defence Staff)

3. Frans Tutuhatunewa (President-in-exile of South Moluccas)

Any help with those three would be much appreciated. I counted and, in total, there's 116 individuals missing profiles at the moment...

So I found some free time and managed to cull all the pictures I need for the missing profiles except the following:

1. Alan Hart (the BBC executive, NOT the Middle East reporter - that's what makes it tricky)

2. Robert Hilborn Falls (Canadian Chief of Defence Staff)

3. Frans Tutuhatunewa (President-in-exile of South Moluccas)

Any help with those three would be much appreciated. I counted and, in total, there's 116 individuals missing profiles at the moment...

Just mailed you all the photos of my theme team, with Frans Tutuhatunewa you maybe need to cut and paste a little.

Thanks to Vaagheid, I've now got a photo of Tutuhatunewa. If I can get Hart and Falls, I'll be golden.

I spent half an hour today trawling Canadian newspaper sites in search of Falls, with no luck. He gets written up as Robert H Falls so the full name isn't so useful searching for pictures. I'll keep trying since he's my pick.

I'm uncharacteristically on the ball today, so I've updated the CPDP for it's first hit of the season - Gertrude Baines - congrats to Never Came To Maryport!

Seems that I have her on the HDP too... low placing as usual, but still...

Cheers CP, I'm uncharastically on the ball too. I don't plan on dragging the dodgy old Deathrace 2009 to the top of this section of the Deathlist until the end of the year but it's updated to Gertrude Bains, the current leader board shows an old favourite back out front:

New Scoreboard

Eejit – 11

Raskolnikov - 10

Paul the Postie - 9

Football Fan - 9

A serious point here, if you want to double check I've logged all your dead, Deathrace 2009 currently resides mid-table in the third tier (page) of this section. As a Carlisle fan I know the position well at the moment. Apologies for taking your far superior deadpool thread off on a slight tangent CP, go well.

The CPDP needs to be updated for Patrick Swayze.

Swayze is barely cold. So 'calm the heid'.

I'm sure the site will be updated in due course...

Yeah, I mentioned it in the Dead Drummers thread but I should have mentioned it here: I'm waiting a little bit to see if Bobby Graham gets a proper obit for Death's Primetime and DevonDeathTrip, that way I only have to update once.

Hooray for Jägermeister!

Yeah, I mentioned it in the Dead Drummers thread but I should have mentioned it here: I'm waiting a little bit to see if Bobby Graham gets a proper obit for Death's Primetime and DevonDeathTrip, that way I only have to update once.

Hooray for Jägermeister!

BBC reports his death in a music News in Brief... is that adequate?

Hooray for Jägermeister!

Yup, that'll do! Mary Travers got a New York Times obit, so I'll update for all three tomorrow. I have:

Graham: Death's Primetime, DevonDeathTrip

Swayze: 2 Farts and a Splash, Canadian Paul, Dead to the World, Death Impends, Death's Primetime, Handrejka's Smorgueasboard, Misers, Never Came To Maryport, Octopus of Odstock, Simfish InquilineKea, STAB_in-the_DARK, The Unknown Man's Horsemen of Apocalypse, To Die For, Vaagheid, Windsor the Troll

Travers: Death Impends, Misers, Octopus of Odstock

If that's wrong, let me know!

Hooray for Jägermeister!

Yup, that'll do! Mary Travers got a New York Times obit, so I'll update for all three tomorrow. I have:

Swayze: 2 Farts and a Splash, Canadian Paul, Dead to the World, Death Impends, Death's Primetime, Handrejka's Smorgueasboard, Misers, Never Came To Maryport, Octopus of Odstock, Simfish InquilineKea, STAB_in-the_DARK, The Unknown Man's Horsemen of Apocalypse, To Die For, Vaagheid, Windsor the Troll

Yeah, I've got her too, in my Morecambe & Wise theme team!

Hooray for Jägermeister!

Yeah, I've got her too, in my Morecambe & Wise theme team!

Got it! Site updated to reflect the aforementioned deaths... congratulations to, uh, everyone, since it's only September 17 and everyone has points on at least one of their teams! If there's any mistakes, let me know, I caught a few before the upload, but it was a big one, so who knows...

I know it doesn't matter anymore, but Bobby Graham now has a "proper" BBC obit.

I was a bit worried that Bobby would be my first ever deadpool hit not to get me any points. (Although I have cut it a bit fine before with Baba Amte, Yahweh Ben Yahweh and Bartholomew Ulufa'alu)

I didn't pick Graham. The scoreboard already reflects this however, but his page and the main page are different.

I didn't pick Graham. The scoreboard already reflects this however, but his page and the main page are different.

Sorry about that, similar names and all that. Should be fixed now.

Site updated to reflect the death of John Hart. Hats off to DDT for an interesting (and successful) pick.

Site updated to reflect the death of Susan Atkins - within one month, every Ordinary Team now has at least one hit.

Hell yeah, if my main team keep dropping at this rate I'll run out by Christmas! That'd be a nice problem to have.

Noticed that Simfish didn't get their points for Susan Atkins, so I fixed that. Other than that, I'm starting to work on the Hall of Candidates - you know how that goes, update my most recent post in this thread with my progress for all to be uninterested in. Right now, A through L should be up.