Sign in to follow this  
Canadian Paul

The Canadian Paul Deadpool

What a load of nonsense. Godot should know better than to make such ridiculous remarks. Another subject I'd love to go into more detail about if only I weren't so damned tired. Not to mention drunk.

Still, it seems you're in good company.

Am I the only one a bit confused (and slightly annoyed) at the amount of press coverage Stephen Fry's Tweet Wars are being given.

Does anybody actually care? Is there anything particularly interesting or different about the story?

Am I the only one a bit confused (and slightly annoyed) at the amount of press coverage Stephen Fry's Tweet Wars are being given.

Does anybody actually care? Is there anything particularly interesting or different about the story?

Fry's always been a stroppy, egotistical cunt and this just prooves it. His popularity baffles me.

Fry's always been a stroppy, egotistical cunt and this just prooves it. His popularity baffles me.

So, it's swear filter holiday time, or summat.

Do you kiss your children with that mouth? :skull:

Harsh! But points for getting it past the swear filter!

Incredible!! Oh sweet fragrant Handy, you have shocked me into a hard on with that foul language :)

PS: Could you say it again, just so that I dont forget the feeling once the first one wears off.

Its been a very long time..................

"I may not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to my death your right to say it" :)

Anyhow, I shall update the site sometime later today for the deaths of Tsien Hsue-Shen and Claude Levi-Strauss.

Harsh! But points for getting it past the swear filter!

No points awarded, the filter has been switched off, so you can curse and fucking swear all you want until your hearts content. :)

Site updated to reflects the deaths of Tsien Hsue-Shen and Claude Levi-Strauss. Well done to Simfish InquilieneKea, who vaults into an even first place for having picked them both uniquely!

Updated the site for the death of Patriarch Pavle, even though he just moves around the Hall of Ghosts. Needed to fix CLS' DOD anyways.

Site updated to reflect the death of Pierre Harmel. Well done to Vaagheid, who is now tied for first place in the Theme Team category!

Site updated to reflect the death of Pierre Harmel. Well done to Vaagheid, who is now tied for first place in the Theme Team category!

Pierre Cardin died? Wow, I hadn't seen that one coming.

And since I forgot before, happy 4th anniverasry here at DL, CP.

I believe with the dead of Shaffy I am now on the lead in the Theme Team competition.

Indeed, and the site has been updated to that effect. Well done!

Winners under the "Theme Team" category also get first dibs at themes.

Will the winner of the theme team get an other prize if you stop with the CPDP next year?

In that case, they'll just get the same prize as the Ordinary Team winner. :skull:

Oh, and thank you BrunoBrimley. I apologize for having missed your post earlier.

Urr.. Isn't Edward Woodward Supposed to be listed as dead? ????

I've only just twigged, he was one my hits on my Morecambe and Wise Theme Team!

Urr.. Isn't Edward Woodward Supposed to be listed as dead? ????

I've only just twigged, he was one my hits on my Morecambe and Wise Theme Team!

Whoops, I completely missed that one. I'll have it updated tonight or (more likely) tomorrow. Looks like you're already better at this "running a deadpool" thing than I am TMIB, and you haven't even started. :skull:

EDIT: Now updated. Well done TMIB!

Site updated to reflect the death of Richard Todd. Well done to Octopus of Odsotck!

Site updated to reflect the death of Richard Todd. Well done to Octopus of Odsotck!

Bloody hell, did I pick him?! How did I do that?

Oh, well if I have done so, jolly bean.

Bloody hell, did I pick him?! How did I do that?

Oh, well if I have done so, jolly bean.

I know, I was surprised that I picked Ewar Woowar!

I'll update the CPDP (and this post) for Gene Barry probably tomorrow.

EDIT: Site now updated. Well done to The Unknown Man's Horsemen of Apocalypse.

The CPDP needs to be updated for the near miss for Oral Roberts.

Thought about it..juice wasn't worth the squize. If only he was on the Family Guy.

The CPDP needs to be updated for the near miss for Oral Roberts.

Well it doesn't really need to be updated, since it doesn't affect the final score, but it did need to be updated for Jennifer Jones, which I have, so well done to you!