maryportfuncity

Suicidal Celebs

Might not be the right thread but reports over the weekend were about football "hard man" Dean Windass's suicidal tendencies. One way and another I'd say we'll have us another suicidal celeb capable of finishing the job soonish.

• Like 1

Daniel von Bargen, whose roles include those in TV series Seinfeld and Malcolm in the Middle and movies like Super Troopers has attempted suicide by gunshot and remains in critical condition.

Von Bargen suffers from diabates, and has already has one leg removed and was about to have surgery to remove some toes on his remaining foot.

If he's inclined to self-harm with a loaded weapon couldn't he have shot those toes off? It was good enough for thousands of Tommies in WW1!

Typical fucking Daily Mail, must have been a slow news day cos this is originally news from back in February..... I'm sure someone who can be bothered will do a search. But a quick scan of the comments shows it's a rehash. :banghead:

Taxi for the editors, and DVB can have his own version --> :wheelchair:

Must be a slow news day. He first revealed this about 4 years ago

Looks pretty aged for a 44 year old ex-professional football, mind. I showed it to my mother and she thought that he looked at least 55, if not 60, before I told her his actual age

I agree young James - as someone who well remembers Aspinall, I would never had recognised him had you shown the video without any intro. Also quite aged in the last few years too, as he didn't look all that old when he finished his career.

Guest Guest 123

I hope Lady Gaga is suicidal too!!

Guest Guest 123

the most preferred way of committing suicide is throwing himself under a train, not jumping!! Correct the subtitle of the thread!!

the most preferred way of committing suicide is throwing himself under a train, not jumping!! Correct the subtitle of the thread!!

You can't actually throw yourself though, can you. Someone else would have to do that for you.

Guest Guest 123

well, Anna Karenina did it! She threw herself under a train; it was recorded by the great Tolstoy!!

the most preferred way of committing suicide is throwing himself under a train, not jumping!!

No it isn't.

I was a passenger on a train that killed a suicidal and very antisocial person. That fool offed him/herself (I couldn't tell from the gory remains) on the busiest rail track of the Netherlands. Hundreds of passengers on that train and thousands on the trains after it were delayed by more than an hour.

If you want to kill yourself better do it somewhere private, like the garden shed.

regards,

Hein

People who complain about people committing suicide by throwing themselves under trains.

People who complain about people committing suicide by throwing themselves under trains.

You rang?

regards,

Hein

Well it does kinda screw up your morning. I had that once, someone threw themselves under a tube. Had to get out and catch a couple of buses to get me to work. Selfish bastard made me and probably quite a few people late for work that morning. Wasn't until my boss saw it on the news when he got home that he gave me the benefit of the doubt and took the tardiness off my personnel file.

korean celebs are well known for killing themselves might include a couple on next deathlist . Though they are most often b or c list celebs from minor bands or they are tv show presenters . So not sure they will get UK orbit.

http://ssusita.livejournal.com/240235.html

Well it does kinda screw up your morning. I had that once, someone threw themselves under a tube. Had to get out and catch a couple of buses to get me to work. Selfish bastard made me and probably quite a few people late for work that morning. Wasn't until my boss saw it on the news when he got home that he gave me the benefit of the doubt and took the tardiness off my personnel file.

You rang?

regards,

Hein

At the risk of being accused of cod-psychology or talking rubbish, an hour's inconvenience is hardly here nor there when measured against someone for whom things have got so desperate that throwing oneself under a train seems the best option.

I agree its a selfish act but the only people (imo) entitled to legitimate complaint are the train driver and the family of the deceased.

Guest Guest 123

But if the the person committing suicide is a celebrity, it makes up for the lost time!! The truth is that celebs do not often travel with the common populace

Guest Guest 123

korean celebs are well known for killing themselves might include a couple on next deathlist . Though they are most often b or c list celebs from minor bands or they are tv show presenters . So not sure they will get UK orbit.

http://ssusita.livej...com/240235.html

I agree, Koreans have a bit weird penchant for suicide

Surely now the instructions on how to kill yourself peacefully and without causing any damage to your appearance/property, for the cost of a few chemicals and some insulating tape, are online, there's no need to fling yourself under the 7:21 to Whyteleafe South any more?

You rang?

At the risk of being accused of cod-psychology or talking rubbish, an hour's inconvenience is hardly here nor there when measured against someone for whom things have got so desperate that throwing oneself under a train seems the best option.

I agree its a selfish act but the only people (imo) entitled to legitimate complaint are the train driver and the family of the deceased.

I appreciate that the state of mind of one who intends to kill himself is such that he doesn't care about the consequences of his plan for others. After all, other people will suffer after a suicide, like the person who'll discovers the corpse and friends and relatives. That knowledge doesn't stop the deed.

My point is that the person who jumped before the train I was in caused pain to his relatives and friends, railway staff and lost time and annoyance to thousands of train passengers.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

You rang?

I appreciate that the state of mind of one who intends to kill himself is such that he doesn't care about the consequences of his plan for others. After all, other people will suffer after a suicide, like the person who'll discovers the corpse and friends and relatives. That knowledge doesn't stop the deed.

My point is that the person who jumped before the train I was in caused pain to his relatives and friends, railway staff and lost time and annoyance to thousands of train passengers.

regards,

Hein

This is not clear from your original post. I'll go further and say its not even hinted at.

My point was that your inconvenience, and the inconvenience of the other passengers, is insignificant within the event overall. The next day, you and all those others delayed an hour or so got up and carried on as normal. There were a few others who didn't.

Anyway, I didn't intend entering into any sort of debate, thats my two-pennorth for what its worth.(probably about 2p).

Nick Stahl missing again. Even his wife has stopped looking for him.

11 days missing I think he will show up again.If he is doing it for attention What a awful way to behave especially when you have a young daughter too.

Time to get this party started instead of jabbering. I don't care if it's a peripheral family member, but Walter Cronkite's grandson does the deed at his college dorm.
And that's the way it was, April 29.
I'm posting the link to give YoungWilz credit.
SC
http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=947&p=225789