maryportfuncity

Suicidal Celebs

Time to get this party started instead of jabbering. I don't care if it's a peripheral family member, but Walter Cronkite's grandson does the deed at his college dorm.

And that's the way it was, April 29.

I'm posting the link to give YoungWilz credit.

SC

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=947&p=225789

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread intended to highlight potential suicides, those who may be likely to commit suicide? Rather than those who've actually been and gone and done it.

Aaron Schock, the american congressman who caught global attention with his Downton Abbey-style office and then resigned because of his lavish spending, is currently avoiding subpoena by having gone missing:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/7/71/561954/lawyer-suing-aaron-schock-says-cant-find-former-instagram-star

I think it's worth keeping an eye on former Speaker of the US House, Dennis Hastert, 73. He's just been indicted for trying to cover up payments "to conceal past misconducts":

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/28/former-house-speaker-dennis-hastert-indicted

He was a teacher and wrestling coach and well, the rumour is that "past misconducts" means pedophile activities. He made these payments to somebody who claimed that the previous payments were not sufficient, i.e. Mr. Hastert was being blackmailed and it must have been something bad enough to hide even after his political career was already over. He lied to the FBI trying to explain what exactly the money was for. For his lies and his attempt to circumvent banking laws by dividing the big payment into several smaller ones, he faces up to 5 years in prison.

Edit: About Aaron Schock, I don't know whether he has actually returned into the public eye yet. But it's looking worse for him, too.

You might have heard that the Toshiba leadership systematically inflated the profits of their company, so there are a couple of candidates for seppuku:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3169196/Toshiba-president-seven-bosses-resign-years-long-accounting-cover-systematically-inflated-profits-1-2BILLION.html

Not sure it's intent, but consider this thread hijacked (or revitalized, depending on your view).

A thread for suicides as a cause of death I want, and the thread I shall have!

Makeup artist to the stars Jake Bailey, who died today following an apparent suicide, was found by his assistant slumped inside an SUV outside his Hollywood home. The personal assistant, who arrived with coffee for his boss, discovered the 37-year-old’s lifeless body inside the black SUV and dragged him from the vehicle before frantically trying to revive him. The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed that Bailey was found dead at 8.25am and appeared to have suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning in an apparent suicide.
SC

I think it's worth keeping an eye on former Speaker of the US House, Dennis Hastert, 73. He's just been indicted for trying to cover up payments "to conceal past misconducts":

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/28/former-house-speaker-dennis-hastert-indicted

He was a teacher and wrestling coach and well, the rumour is that "past misconducts" means pedophile activities. He made these payments to somebody who claimed that the previous payments were not sufficient, i.e. Mr. Hastert was being blackmailed and it must have been something bad enough to hide even after his political career was already over. He lied to the FBI trying to explain what exactly the money was for. For his lies and his attempt to circumvent banking laws by dividing the big payment into several smaller ones, he faces up to 5 years in prison.

Edit: About Aaron Schock, I don't know whether he has actually returned into the public eye yet. But it's looking worse for him, too.

Hastert had a stroke in November shortly after pleading guilty:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dennis-hastert-stroke-hospital

During that time he also had two back surgeries and hopes to be released in January.

Not a celeb but a cute story with a cute video. 'Xu' is the man in charge and when the manmade landslide got all crazy, he felt shame and jumped off a building to his fate.

SC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/28/former-chinese-regulator-commits-suicide-in-wake-of-deadly-landslide/

Not a celeb but a cute story with a cute video. 'Xu' is the man in charge and when the man are landslide got all crazy, he felt shame and jumped off a building to his fate.

SC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/28/former-chinese-regulator-commits-suicide-in-wake-of-deadly-landslide/

The blessings of state capitalism.

Well not a celeb, but damned funny. World's greatest comedian for 2 seconds!

'Black Lives Matter' activist Marshawn McCarrel kills himself on the steps of Ohio statehouse.

Means by that black lives matter....just not his.

You can't make this shit up.

What's the old Daffy Duck blowing himself up to entertain the crowd one liner?

Bugs: They LOVED it!

Daffy: I know I know, but I can only do it once.

SC

http://hellobeautiful.com/2016/02/09/marshawn-mccarrel-black-lives-matter-suicide/

SC, There's something rather disturbing about your attitude towards suicide.

• Like 3

Yeah, SIR CREEP is the 'disturbed' one.

Purportedly this guy: Michael.png

Is the father of these kids: mjk.jpg
  • Like 2

well creep is in your name.

Kid, are ya on your lappy, under your duvet with a torch in your mouth??

It'll be an ipad.

It'll be an ipad.

An i-pad in his mouth ?? I struggle to wedge the wifes i-phone up me arse !!

Purportedly this guy: Michael.png

Is the father of these kids: mjk.jpg

two in the background? i'm not sure about the third tho.....

It'll be an ipad.

Know! he as gut a fone that corects is automatic the type and stuf.

• Like 6

It'll be an ipad.

Know! he as gut a fone that corects is automatic the type and stuf.

Not easy that, typing with your tongue on a phone in your mouth.

Randy Meisner, former band member of the iconic group the Eagles, is currently on a 72 hours psychiatric hold and suicide watch – following the shocking death of his wife Lana Meisner. According to a report from TMZ, the cops checked Randy in to a mental hospital after the Eagles guitarist expressed that he wanted to kill himself – and was clearly suicidal. Law enforcement told TMZ that Meisner was “distraught and unstable.”

Is this fuckin real?? Two Eagles in three months? Could be....

SC

Randy Meisner, former band member of the iconic group the Eagles, is currently on a 72 hours psychiatric hold and suicide watch – following the shocking death of his wife Lana Meisner. According to a report from TMZ, the cops checked Randy in to a mental hospital after the Eagles guitarist expressed that he wanted to kill himself – and was clearly suicidal. Law enforcement told TMZ that Meisner was “distraught and unstable.”

SC

I Cant Tell You Why, but i have a Peacful, Easy Feeling that hes going to be ok

• Like 1

SC

They're only going to watch him for 72 hours. What happens after that?

SC

They're only going to watch him for 72 hours. What happens after that?

They're gonna watch somebody else.

• Like 2