Death Star

Ian Brady

Good riddance to the bastard, shame I would have to fly over to England to piss on his grave.

And that he wasn't on my list.

• Like 1

Don't wish death on anyone, especially not this guy.  The fucking cunt deserved to live a lot longer in excruciating pain.  Fucker got off lightly.

Oh crap. We lost another one. I was hoping we could get through May without another death. By the way, I never heard of Ian Brady, until Deathlist. Who the hell is he anyway?

Just now, JTrost1234 said:

Oh crap. We lost another one. I was hoping we could get through May without another death. By the way, I never heard of Ian Brady, until Deathlist. Who the hell is he anyway?

Someone who you shouldn't be complaining about dying. He's a child killer. 

By the way, there is a little thing that exists called reading. You should do some sometime. Like maybe when Errol Christie dies...

• Like 1

For the first time in his life Brady has done something right. Being hit no 4

• Like 4

This is indeed a happy day. Hope there is a hell.

11 hours ago, JTrost1234 said:

WHO ARE YA?

11 minutes ago, Predictor said:

Rest in peace, Sir Ian Brady. :(

Are you sure your not Dr Zorders?

15 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

No One Is Innocent
Sex Pistols

God save the Sex Pistols; they're a bunch of wholesome blokes
They just like wearing filthy clothes and swapping filthy jokes
God save television

Keep the programmes pure
God save William Grundy from falling in manure

Ronnie Biggs was doing time until he done a bunk
Now he says he's seen the light and sold his soul to punk

God save Martin Bormann and Nazis on the run
They wasn't being wicked, Guv, that was their idea of fun
God save Myra Hindley

God save Ian Brady
Even though he's horrible and she ain't what you call a lady

Almost a clean sweep. Only God and the Sex Pistols left to go...  (God is only dead if you believe Nietzsche.)

Maybe by 'television' they meant the band Television, well they're all alive.  However being 67-69 years old, as we know, musicians are near the end.
SC

42 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Are you sure your not Dr Zorders?

Y u ask?

^

1ac.gif

49 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I have a nasty suspicion there was something about that murder that neither Brady nor Hindley wanted coming to light - something worse than killing an innocent young boy, something that would damage Brady's 'control'/narrative.

• Like 3

It's very true what it says on the front page - too often the DL is accused of inappropriately celebrating the deaths of famous people.

But for people who were scum anyway there's nothing wrong with being pleased to learn of their deaths, and that definitely applies here.

Also, we needed another hit as it's been a slow year and particularly the last two months have been very slow for death!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Weebl said:

It's very true what it says on the front page - too often the DL is accused of inappropriately celebrating the deaths of famous people.

But for people who were scum anyway there's nothing wrong with being pleased to learn of their deaths, and that definitely applies here.

Also, we needed another hit as it's been a slow year and particularly the last two months have been very slow for death!

Let's hope Mugabe is next.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Weebl said:

Remember, 2015 was at 3 deaths at this point. There's still time, and deaths usually comes in waves.

• Like 1

I had him last year on my personnel DL, Unfortunately he was one of the 25 People  I did substitute, big miss :angry:

May he now burn in hell :evil:

• Like 2

On 05/16/2017 at 15:54, Youwanticewiththat said:

I have a nasty suspicion there was something about that murder that neither Brady nor Hindley wanted coming to light - something worse than killing an innocent young boy, something that would damage Brady's 'control'/narrative.

I'm 100% with you on that . I was thinking something similar . I also feel that Keith's body was never buried on the moors, think they may have buried it in a different location and that location may have revealed more bodies aswell.

• Like 1

Nominations for the new most evil man in Britain now open.

Although the number of known victims for Brady was fewer than Fred West, Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Neilson or Harold Shipman it was Brady who seemed to horrify the public most. Probably because of his arrogance and gaming of the criminal justice system. 

• Like 1

Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor, nature and text

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Although the number of known victims for Brady was fewer than Fred West, Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Neilson or Harold Shipman it was Brady who seemed to horrify the public most. Probably because of his arrogance and gaming of the criminal justice system. 

Surely war criminal Tony Blair ticks all of those boxes.

12 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Must be Peter Sutcliffe with Ian Huntley Dennis Neilson Peter Tobin and Roy Whiting all close behind in terms of the level of hatred the public feel towards them.

If we are talking about the most evil woman in Britain it would have to be Rose West or Joanne Dennehy.