Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

Deathlist Dreaming

Recommended Posts

On 26/07/2017 at 02:59, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I had a dream a few nights ago that Zsa Zsa Gabor rose from her urn and went on to live for another 5 years. 

Would not surprise me.The biggest tease in DL history.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream where deathray predicted a huge death would happen tomorrow and then nothing happened. Annoyed Paul comes to deathrays house and viciously clubs him to death and then all the admins dispose of deathrays body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had one of those "saw the next year's DeathList" dreams but only remember four names. Bush Sr. was at 1, Clive James at 20, two stranger choices among the final 15: Laura Bush referred to as "First Lady Laura" without her last name, and Donald Trump's presidency (not Trump the person) worded to not refer to him by name. Something like "the presidency won only through states" in a cryptic reference to him only getting the electoral college.

 

I didn't check the forums in the dream but suspect the last two would've caused a lot of confusion among the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Had one of those "saw the next year's DeathList" dreams but only remember four names. Bush Sr. was at 1, Clive James at 20, two stranger choices among the final 15: Laura Bush referred to as "First Lady Laura" without her last name, and Donald Trump's presidency (not Trump the person) worded to not refer to him by name. Something like "the presidency won only through states" in a cryptic reference to him only getting the electoral college.

 

I didn't check the forums in the dream but suspect the last two would've caused a lot of confusion among the community.

 

Now if Laura Bush gets terminal cancer before Hogmanay, we'll know you've been infested with that second sight...:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was on holiday I actually had a dream where the dead Ex PM Ted Heath was a transvestite who was trying to seduce me.

I will not go into the details but, in my defence, I did tell him that I wasnt going near it and I had gone to bed a bit drunk.

Im still fucking waiting for that dream about me and Carol Kirkwood.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's even more disturbing than Gyles Brandreth and I spooning in the cellar.

 

Last night I dreamt that Chloe Annett had died and when we looked into it further, it turns  out she'd been dead for a few years and no-one had noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

That's even more disturbing than Gyles Brandreth and I spooning in the cellar.

 

Pretty sure you can get therapy free on the NHS for that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Handrejka said:

That's even more disturbing than Gyles Brandreth and I spooning in the cellar.

 

Last night I dreamt that Chloe Annett had died and when we looked into it further, it turns  out she'd been dead for a few years and no-one had noticed.

You have to lay off the cheese Handy. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't completely rule out Gyles Brandreth, if I'm honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I wouldn't completely rule out Gyles Brandreth, if I'm honest. 

How would you get him to shut up long enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

How would you get him to shut up long enough?

Sit on his face, obvs.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I wouldn't completely rule out Gyles Brandreth, if I'm honest. 

 

I've had worse , both in real life and dreams, to be fair.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dreamed about Bronn from Game of Thrones last night.   I didn't mind that at all, he's really badass and funny with it. 

Just have to expunge all memory of Robson and Jerome

 

20664469_1458548970889822_56287477254533

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night I had a dream where I met Handy at a party.

She was wearing a shimmering sleeveless dress and spoke with a soft scouse accent.

Strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Last night I had a dream where I met Handy at a party.

She was wearing a shimmering sleeveless dress and spoke with a soft scouse accent.

Strange.

 

Yes that is rather. I try to avoid sleeveless clothes where possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Handrejka said:

 

Yes that is rather. I try to avoid sleeveless clothes where possible.

Well in the dream you were so, to be fair, you wasn't avoiding it then, was you!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok this one is weird guys, buckle in
I had a dream last night where I was pulling my car into the driveway and I saw two men up the driveway throwing a tennis ball against the heater/air conditioner/whatever it's called (I can't remember exactly what it is but it's right outside of the house). I look closer and I see it's Nobby Stiles and Fernando Ricksen throwing the ball. Next, I see a guy pulling into my driveway in my rear-view mirror, I turn around and he won't stop, and rear ends me. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. I look closer and I see Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas in the car. They are both dead. I call the police. Next thing I see Shane MacGowan running up the street and starts making out with some chick that looks like Hayley Williams *fuck i wish that were me*
I think I've been spending too much time on this site :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

Ok this one is weird guys, buckle in
I had a dream last night where I was pulling my car into the driveway and I saw two men up the driveway throwing a tennis ball against the heater/air conditioner/whatever it's called (I can't remember exactly what it is but it's right outside of the house). I look closer and I see it's Nobby Stiles and Fernando Ricksen throwing the ball. Next, I see a guy pulling into my driveway in my rear-view mirror, I turn around and he won't stop, and rear ends me. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. I look closer and I see Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas in the car. They are both dead. I call the police. Next thing I see Shane MacGowan running up the street and starts making out with some chick that looks like Hayley Williams *fuck i wish that were me*
I think I've been spending too much time on this site :thinking:

 

You wish you were making out with Shane MacGowan? Now that is strange. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

 

You wish you were making out with Shane MacGowan? Now that is strange. 

Well, in all fairness, Shane has a good few gaps between his teeth for the lad to stick his willy between.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to do with death but pretty much every night lately I'm having highly pornographic dreams. I can only put that down to me being a FAF woman in my prime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Nothing to do with death but pretty much every night lately I'm having highly pornographic dreams. I can only put that down to me being a FAF woman in my prime. 

Lucky old you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream last night. In the dream a small fire is started and as the dream focus on the fire I hear background noises of a telvision report describing a brutal masacare in which 8 people died. At the end the dream i saw a picture of a malnursed women and a voiceover stating "this women has killed 8 and will kill more". One of the scariest dreams i ever had.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×