I had an odd dream last night. It was set in Roman times and I was there. I didn't actually do anything but was floating about as you do. I seemed to be following some kind of high Roman official.

Anyway, he was an asshole. In the end he was forced to flee or something. He ran to some sort of temple with his spouse, closed the doors and burned himself to death.

It was quite random. I didn't even know any of the characters...

• Like 1

I dreamt that Michael Jackson died of a heart attack in LA and lots of part-timer postwhores came skulking out of the woodwork to post something really dull about it.

Hmmmm, I detect someone editing his own old posts.

Admittedly you had me fooled for a minute though :skull:

Please tell me I'm not the only person who has recurring dreams about poo? Please?

It usually takes the form of me using what I think is a toilet only to discover it's something else (like a washbasket or something) after I've done the deed.

Please tell me I'm not the only person who has recurring dreams about poo? Please?

It usually takes the form of me using what I think is a toilet only to discover it's something else (like a washbasket or something) after I've done the deed.

Cant say that I have Handy.

You do have some weird dreams.

What a complex lady you are.

PS: Lay off the cheese and pickles, you will stop having these odd dreams :blink:

If it's any help, this link contains the following interpretation:

"Excrement Dream Symbols:

May represent something you need to get rid of. Something you disapprove of. May represent money -"filthy lucre"."

I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you don't wake up to find that it wasn't all a dream .....

G'Day Dreamers.

The recent (and undoubtedly welcome) absence of my posts have been due to my recent surfing holiday up the New South Wales coast. Myself and a few friends were leap-frogging our way from beach to beach (via car) in an awesome week of surfing and camping at various beaches. On the night of July 2nd, after an intense and exhausting day of surfing we drank a portion of our large supply of booze. Pissed as farts, my girlfriend and I bedded down for the night in my swag. My ensuing dream involved the DL and has thus far been the only one concerning this forum. I WAS NUMBER 15 ON THE LIST, the other names were blurred and the vision slowly came closer and closer and got bigger and bigger in my eye shot. Corresponding with this movement was a series of sharp noises which, as I jolted awake, turned out to be the waves crashing. Hopefully this is just DL withdrawal and not something of a more sinister nature. :blink:

The next morning I did not enter the water using the "I'm too hungover" excuse. I lasted until just after lunch.

Being away for so long with no access to a computer, TV, or any other form of media, choosing to use CD's over the car radio, we had no idea that Micheal Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Karl Malden, Victor Smorgon, Mollie Sugden etc. had passed, until we returned of Victoria.

Somewhat of a departure from the usual inordinate amount of detail in my dreams, but I recall seeing Susan Atkins deceased on Wikipedia in a dream last night, and being very happy with that news.

Only seven months off, not bad. :rolleyes:

Any how, I didn't come here to bump an old thread for that, but because I was browsing this thread to pick up all my old notes because I dream that I had last night inspired me to keep better records, and now I have the free time to collect them all in one place. I also found my old MPFC dream and am currently looking for the Gerald Ford one (EDIT: Found it!) and the German one that Banshee's mentions earlier in the thread (if I even wrote it down on the site, who knows?). Anyways, here's the dream that inspired it all:

So the first point to note is that I was in a video game and I knew that I was in a video game, so I knew that if I "died" I could load my state again from where I left off. It was a pretty terrifying dream. I was among a whole group of people on a set of bleachers next to a thick forest and the sun was setting. It was some sort of "adventure camp" where we would spend a week in the woods just surviving. The camp instructor was explaining to us what was going to happen - he spoke and I could hear him, but there were also dialog boxes that appeared over his head so I could read it as well, since this was a video game. Anyhow, it got dark and everyone went to bed - a lot of people were sleeping on the bleachers and there were wild black and white dog-wolves at the bottom of the bleachers guarding the entrance to the forest. I tried to get past them, but I got attacked and there was nothing that the instructors could do to save me, so I had to restart the game.

This time, I eschewed the wolves and walked to my right, which just happened to be a long hall with many rooms. It was light again and we were being introduced to the two camp leaders, who were both dinosaurs and stood outside the windows of the room. The first was a pinkish-purpleish-puceish sauropod of some sort named Benson who was quite frightening and everyone was in awe of him. In the next room was a giant orange and yellow T-rex named Carter who people were also in awe of and I suddenly realized that I had heard of this story before and that the dinosaurs were going to go crazy eventually while we were all in the camp. It got dark and I had a hard time going to sleep, because I thought that I was going to get attacked and killed by Carter before I could react. Finally, however, I fell asleep at about 2:00 or 2:30.

I woke up at about 5:30 and it was still dark and there was a noise in the hallway outside my room. I walked out and it was some Brad Pitt look-a-like who was drunk and he mumbled some stuff and walked off. I walked past him to the second-to-last room, where Benson was sleeping - he obviously couldn't fit in the whole room, but his giant head was there, sleeping on a big pillow. I thought briefly about killing him before he could cause any trouble, because his big earhole was wide open, but decided against it. The room at the end of the hall, Carter's, was locked, but there were weird sounds coming from it. Across the dark, narrow hall was a dark green bathroom that I recognized from somewhere else as being the same bathroom from a couple of demonic bathrooms. True enough, the room started bleeding. I ran back to my own room as day was breaking, but bumped into the drunk guy who yelled at me and ran off into my room. I tried to stop him, but he had thrown up all over my bed and thought it was hilarious. I started beating the sh*t out of him, turning him all bloody.

I decided that I was going to feed this jackass to Carter while he was getting a 30-ton truck full of meat fed to him ("Hey Carter, I've got some lunch for you"). I mean, it was basically a gigantic truck filled with meat that was being fed to this T-rex and everyone was watching. Anyhow, the drunk guy escaped because I was frightened of the cranes because they looked like black and white idol dinosaurs, and then the jackass tried to stab a black Egyptian cat to feed to Carter, so I forced myself to wake up (but I was actually still in the dream) and, at 2:30 AM, when it was light out, I started writing down what happened in the dream on my laptop in an email to my girlfriend. Then a shadow began forming above me and I realized that I was still dreaming, at which point I woke up for real.

Guest Guest
Somewhat of a departure from the usual inordinate amount of detail in my dreams, but I recall seeing Susan Atkins deceased on Wikipedia in a dream last night, and being very happy with that news.

...Then a shadow began forming above me and I realized that I was still dreaming, at which point I woke up for real.

I think you need to change your dealer.

...Then a shadow began forming above me and I realized that I was still dreaming, at which point I woke up for real.

I think you need to change your dealer.

On the contrary, I think you need to give me his number :rolleyes:

Last week I dreamt that I invented a pizza that was rolled into a cone and filled with donner kebab meat. Last night, I had to find Michael Weatherley's (DiNozzo, NCIS) trousers which had all been lost at the dry cleaners.

My excuse is the asthma meds I take which list, among other peculiar side effects, odd dreams.

The other night I dreamt that I was at OoO's house.

It was getting late but I couldn't sleep and I was playing some strange kind of 3D Scrabble® with Mrs Octopus. You had to build models with the stones and she had built some kind of cart but I couldn't work out what the word was supposed to be. She was telling me why she thought Pickles was the ideal name for their child.

Then the real Mr and Mrs Octopus turned up and we were a big wood-paneled pub which strongly resembled OoO's living room and it turned out I had been sitting with Monoclinic all the time and not Mrs Octopus.

I dreamed last night that I was reading Wikipedia's recent death pages and I learned that Sting and his entire band (called the "The Stings", my subconscious isn't very creative) had died in a house fire that had resulted from the Haitian earthquake. That was about it, but it's not the first time I've dreamed about Sting dying... guess he'll be on my HDP for sure next year... :)

I dreamed last night that I was reading Wikipedia's recent death pages and I learned that Sting and his entire band (called the "The Stings", my subconscious isn't very creative) had died in a house fire that had resulted from the Haitian earthquake. That was about it, but it's not the first time I've dreamed about Sting dying... guess he'll be on my HDP for sure next year... :)

Your whole dream was about staring at wikipedia pages?

I was also reading Sting's obituary and looking at pictures... but it was like a dream fragment, a minute or less.

It was getting late but I couldn't sleep and I was playing some strange kind of 3D Scrabble® with Mrs Octopus. You had to build models with the stones and she had built some kind of cart but I couldn't work out what the word was supposed to be. She was telling me why she thought Pickles was the ideal name for their child.

Then the real Mr and Mrs Octopus turned up and we were a big wood-paneled pub which strongly resembled OoO's living room and it turned out I had been sitting with Monoclinic all the time and not Mrs Octopus.

Hmmm.. 3D scrabble pieces, models with stones?

Your Druid ancestors whispering to you through the mists of time? Do you remember now, how the Neolithic Notapotato, and his friends Mono and the Octopuses helped assemble Stonehenge with the help of a baby dino nicknamed Pickles, when the cart proved impractical?

stonehengedino.th.jpg

This could also mean that Stonehenge was originally designed to be an enormous pub with some nice wood paneling.

Hmmm.. 3D scrabble pieces, models with stones?

Your Druid ancestors whispering to you through the mists of time? Do you remember now, how the Neolithic Notapotato, and his friends Mono and the Octopuses helped assemble Stonehenge with the help of a baby dino nicknamed Pickles, when the cart proved impractical?

stonehengedino.th.jpg

This could also mean that Stonehenge was originally designed to be an enormous pub with some nice wood paneling.

Which is probably one of the best reasons for Stonehenge's existence that I've heard.

I banged my fists on the gate as I said "let me in!" The gardener, who spoke in broken English, opened the gate and said to me "they've been expecting you". As the mansion glared back at me, I wasn't sure if I was in India or Santorini.

A man answered the door; he greeted me kindly and led me into a room with a long red carpet. Beneath the carpet were black and white tiles - to the left of me were french doors painted white and a dining room with a table and a chandelier. He offered to take me on a tour, but said the house had doors that led to nowhere and stairways that lead to nothing. I told him no thanks.

The guests began to gossip about the arrival of Dennis Hopper and his wife. But Dennis Hopper's divorced? I told myself this.

One of the guests said "I heard he's married to a French gypsy who never grew up". Some of the elderly women who appeared to be Eunice Kennedy Shriver with a dark sun tan nodded in agreement. I found this to be very puzzling.

Suddenly, I hear a knocking at the door. They tell me to greet them kindly.

I open the door.

A blond girl sees me and drops a glass jar filled with ashes. My black shoes are covered with ash and glass.

She extends her hand in excitement and introduces herself with two words.

Lady Gaga.

Last night I had a dream but I've now forgotten what it was. Unlike that woman in a book by Amy Tan, I haven't been traned to captuure my dreams upon waking.

It was a weird dream I remember that much.

I dreamt someone was trying to kill me by smothering me with a giant biscuit.

Ah, my ideal dream.....

It could have been worse. You could have been dunked.

I've had some of the most vivid dreams over the passed few nights and I'll never forget them. Some of them were DL related, some of them were not. ( I gave up drinking coffee at night for almost a year.)

It looks like rain.

I'm at Abdelbaset Al - Megrahi's funeral and his black casket is lying ten feet from me. The theme of this dream was paranoia because I keep reminding myself that any erratic movement will give me away instantly. Strangely, other DL's are standing a symmetrical twelve to fifteen feet from each other and they are all wearing long black coats with large hats. I kept thinking "but isn't this too obvious?" Megrahi's family and friends are standing together in the distance and they are huddled very close together and some of the women are on their knees sobbing. One of them was in the mud and putting her hands in it .. and I keep reminding myself not to make eye contact. I carefully pull down my hat in order to cover my eyes and the one in the mud looks directly at me and she immediately gets into a sprinting position. I woke up just in time.

Somehow I find myself inside this ice cream parlor and I'm surrounded by dead philosophers, dead musicians, and dead Hollywood types. Someone asked me "Are you sure it's legal?" I turn around and come to the realization that I'm actually inside of a giveaway center where gift baskets packed with all of life's luxuries are free. The stipulation is that if you take one of these baskets a donation to cancer research\save the polar bears\ save something will be taken out. But yet, the line is going out the door and some of the philosophers have two and three baskets on one arm and are back on line for more. Greed conquers all.

A short stocky man hangs himself and is left dangling from a ceiling fan. I kept telling myself that if someone doesn't get Karl Rove down from that ceiling fan it's going to come down crashing. I woke up smiling.

Twice over the past week I've dreamt that Bruce Springsteen has died in a car accident so, idk, clunk click every trip Boss.

• Like 1