Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

I will. Christmas Day means nothing to me (I'm not a Jehova) . I hate it. It will be a welcome distraction from all the relatives we have comming round. :lol:

I will also be here at midnight on the 1st of January so I expect the list to be up on the dot! ;)

• Like 1

I wonder how many DL-ers will be sad enough to post on the forum on Christmas Day.

Probably not on your Christmas Day, because I'll be doing stuff during the day of course. I'll probably see what's up in the evening/night, but by then it'll be Boxing Day on your side of the pond. :lol:

I will. Christmas Day means nothing to me (I'm not a Jehova) . I hate it. It will be a welcome distraction from all the relatives we have comming round. :lol:

I will also be here at midnight on the 1st of January so I expect the list to be up on the dot! ;)

Maybe you should be promoted to Moderator just to make sure

With my technology skills, Moderator Windsor would most likely accidentally have the site down in less than an hour. ;)

I'm working Christmas Day, I just remembered....

My best present last year was the Book of Lists - sat and read it all day and didn't have to speak to anyone. I hope I get it again this year.

So here it is.

'Tis is the season of binge drinking and murder, and there are four good reasons for this.

Boudicca why are you attempting to put black clouds over Christmas?

I don't think this post relates to the DL curriculum - wouldn't be the people's favorite :lol:

Although if you posted it on a holiday such as Easter then I would find it very entertaining.

I'll be travelling for most of Christmas Day but if the hotel we land in (somewhere in the middle of France) has a decent internet link, I'll call in later to see how much fun you've all been having. :lol:

I'll be travelling for most of Christmas Day but if the hotel we land in (somewhere in the middle of France) has a decent internet link, I'll call in later to see how much fun you've all been having. ;)

Your landing in your hotel! :lol:

Bloody hell, it's got it's own runway or helipad.

Either way sounds very swish.

I'll be travelling for most of Christmas Day but if the hotel we land in (somewhere in the middle of France) has a decent internet link,  I'll call in later to see how much fun you've all been having.  ;)

Your landing in your hotel! ;)

Bloody hell, it's got it's own runway or helipad.

Either way sounds very swish.

No such luck, we have to go in HMS Troutbridge as usual. That ought to guarantee an inland destination! :lol:;);)

With my technology skills, Moderator Windsor would most likely accidentally have the site down in less than an hour. ;)

I'm working Christmas Day, I just remembered....

Love your new avatar, Mr W! Nice of Rolf to paint it for you.

Either way, the whole bunch of 'em are as mad as a barrel of badgers.

Or, indeed a...

toy16.jpg

I do like the a quote on that rapture site which just about sums it all up for me...

Wyatt's years of research may amount to nothing more than garbage, however, he did help prove that some Christians are limitless in their gullibility

Only some? :D

I don't expect to receive any Xmas presents, for various reasons, but just to be on the safe side, here's my wish list:

• A bottle of Instant Hole[TM], marketed by the ACME Tool, Die and Gag company.
  • A list of twenty celebreties who will die in 2006.
  • A new LART, as my current one has worn out. If Santa turns out to be in a generous mood I'd prefer the Twohanded Sword of Clue-bringing 2D+3.

regards,

Hein

[*] A list of twenty celebreties who will die in 2006.

regards,

Hein

And a dictionary!!!

Fond regards

Josco

[*] A list of twenty celebreties who will die in 2006.

And a dictionary!!!

Already got one. Its user's manual would make a nice addition to the list, though. :D

regards,

Hein

I would like a piano, but I'm more likely to get a scarf or something.

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have Christmas one year or make it a bi-annual event?

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have Christmas one year or make it a bi-annual event?

No, frankly, it would be S**t.

Unless you mean an annual event for 'bi-sexuals.'

You mean have sex twice a year?

Too much.

You mean have sex twice a year?

Too much.

I suppose you only say that because your wife's appearence has dramatically aged?

I guess I'm not getting anything then BS ??? (HUFF MODE ON) !!!

I haven't forgotten you!

Merry Christmas B)

kate1wk.th.png

I wonder how many DL-ers will be sad enough to post on the forum on Christmas Day.

Probobly just mainly Tempus Fugit and perhaps even myself.

Guest Toke Deltorso
As Christmas is bollocks I'm going to work.  B)

As work is bollocks, I'm staying at home. ;)

Never mind the bollocks what about a pacemaker B) it'll give me heart to carryon working.

What am I getting for Christmas? A depleted checking account! That is about it! :P

I guess I'm not getting anything then BS ??? (HUFF MODE ON) !!!

I haven't forgotten you!

Merry Christmas :D

kate1wk.th.png

Ahhhh Thankz B I knew I could count on you, and if you can get me that I promise I won't get you a Toaster :P:D

I looks as if Hein has been given a new blade sharpener, in preparation for 2006.

blade5.gif

• Like 1