Death in Vegas

Time Added

Clarke Carlisle in hospital with life-threatening injuries, read between the lines and you'd know it's a suicide attempt.

BBC are reporting his injuries are not life threatening, so who knows? He must be incredibly lucky though to be hit by a Lorry and not have life threatening injuries if the BBC are right.

• Like 1

It must have been a half-arsed attempt so he got me all ranty and angry-about-my-mum-again nothing. Fucks sake

Or because it's a rainy night in much of the country, he probably slipped on the run-up like fucking Terry in Moscow.

It must have been a half-arsed attempt so he got me all ranty and angry-about-my-mum-again nothing. Fucks sake

Or because it's a rainy night in much of the country, he probably slipped on the run-up like fucking Terry in Moscow.

Who was fucking Terry in Moscow? I think we should be told.

Who was fucking Terry in Moscow? I think we should be told.

Who, and why. I suppose that fucking in Moscow is no worse than in any other European capital, but I don't really know, I never tried.

regards,

Hein

He played for Leeds , was an ITV :D pundit, was involved with the wankers in Kick it Out and tried to top himself in a selfish way.

Fine by me if he struggles on to Jan 2nd.

He gets off with the Countdown appearance.

The legendary Odd Iversen at 69.

(Father of Stefan as well)...

http://www.tv2.no/v/868949/

Erm, anyone watching the ARS-HUL (lol) game on BBC1? Just had the half-time coverage with the pundits on -

What the fuck happened to Jim E. Bullard while he was in the Aussie studio jungle? He looks like a 51-year-old lesbian now. And they did the standard nostalgia package about the Wimbledon '88 Cup victory, Vinnie Jones is starting to look like Roger Ebert's mini-me. I mean looking all weak and cancery, not fat. Thought he would have kicked skin cancer's arse easily.

Former Wolves owner Sir Jack Hayward, dead at 91.

Former Holland and Rangers defender/midfielder Fernando Ricksen is suffering from ALS

update http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27446308Could be a while yet......

He took the ceremonial kick off for his tribute match the other day, and even that was too much for him.

Don't know if it was 'emotion' or he is physically that bad. I think the latter.

He took the ceremonial kick off for his tribute match the other day, and even that was too much for him.

Don't know if it was 'emotion' or he is physically that bad. I think the latter.

I saw footage of him at a Eredivisie match a fews week ago. He didn't look well. It's never easy to predict such things, but my impression is months rather than years.

regards,

Hein

He looked like a bloody ghost at Ibrox. I'll be shocked if he's still breathing in 2016.

Legendary german coach Udo Lattek, dead at 80:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2015/02/04/8610042/legendary-ex-bayern-and-barcelona-boss-udo-lattek-dies

He turned Bayern Munich into a juggernaut and also won trophies with Borussia Mönchengladbach and FC Barcelona.

Just last week, he wrote about his life in the retirement home in a very prominent german newspaper.

Clarke Carlisle in hospital with life-threatening injuries, read between the lines and you'd know it's a suicide attempt.

Confirmed. Ralf Little adds his two-penn'orth.

The usual tact and empathy of The Sun was in full-force on the front page today, reading: "I leapt in front of a lorry hoping to die"

S'cuse the pedantry but...reading that commaless headline, I'm wondering why the lorry wanted to die.

• Like 1