Dia de los Muertos

40. Josef Fritzl

On 08/10/2020 at 20:13, Deathrace said:

Presumably if Sidney Cooke makes 100 he doesn't receive a card from the Queen? At least I certainly hope not. It's a sad state of affairs when someone so evil has lived such a long life. 

That'd be in 2027. Sidney Cooke probably won't make it to his 94th birthday and I doubt the Queen will be alive either

6 hours ago, arghton said:

That'd be in 2027. Sidney Cooke probably won't make it to his 94th birthday and I doubt the Queen will be alive either

Was more of a hypothetical point I was making albeit there is a theoretical chance of it happening. Was also opining that it's a shame that a total scumbag like Cooke has lived into advanced old age. 

Could be released soon... and not on health grounds.

2 minutes ago, drol said:

Well at least he'll adapt well to 2022 life, having had good experience at implementing lockdowns in the past...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, drol said:

I very much doubt that he will be freed. Not just based on his state of mind, but also for his own protection.

The funny thing is now everyone will think he has died seeing the sudden activity of this thread.

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Well at least he'll adapt well to 2022 life, having had good experience at implementing lockdowns in the past...

To be honest maybe that's why they're releasing him - to train ineffective Covid marshall's Europe over? 

32 minutes ago, drol said:

The funny thing is now everyone will think he has died seeing the sudden activity of this thread.

I thought he died years ago tbh !

• Like 1

Hmm, in April I posted an update that Fritzl was being moved from a special psychiatric prison into a normal prison. But I did it in the "Life in Prison" thread, sorry....

Anyway, new update in German: https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/josef-fritzl-fritzl-muss-in-psychiatrie-ausharren-a-e918b3f7-18ac-4d6e-8f1a-db77478f18d1

The move has been blocked to prevent his release after 15 years of a life sentence. It has been argued that he has an incurable disease, so that he cannot be moved into a normal prison.... But is he really terminally ill or is there only a "normal" age related ailment being used to keep him in a psychiatric facility until he dies?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

He has a book out, claiming he's a good guy, fathered many kids and received love letters from around the world: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11908151/Josef-Fritzl-87-describes-good-guy-responsible-family-man-new-book.html

Nice, summat that'll finally knock Prince Harry off the top of the best-seller lists

• Shocked 2

Every year needs a rest in piss pick, good call to bring him on for 2024.

• Like 4

Bad pick IMO. He was probably faking his dementia for prison privileges, as he had to do yard work to pay for his TV and wanted to be relocated to a safer prison which didn't worked out. Now he's back to giving interviews and is already writing his autobiography in which he denies all rumors about his health. Sidney Cooke would have been a way better choice.

• Like 3

I had no idea who this guy was.. But reading up on him and seeing comments like He saying he is not a Monster brings me back to someone from the States.. Darrell Brooks back in 2021 ran over and hurt over 60 people killing 6 in a Christmas Parade in Wisconsin.  He also said he was not a Monster as others have claimed he was..  Anyways is there any particular reason why he is on the list?  Is he known to be at death's door or something?

• Like 1

On 09/10/2020 at 12:11, arghton said:

Things are going with Sidney possibly making it and the Queen dead and dusted. Fair.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2024 at 17:01, livingbygrace said:

I had no idea who this guy was.. But reading up on him and seeing comments like He saying he is not a Monster brings me back to someone from the States.. Darrell Brooks back in 2021 ran over and hurt over 60 people killing 6 in a Christmas Parade in Wisconsin.  He also said he was not a Monster as others have claimed he was..  Anyways is there any particular reason why he is on the list?  Is he known to be at death's door or something?

In 2012 the late Sean Lock joked that Felix Baumgardner's dive to break the sound barrier wasn't the most extreme thing an Austrian has ever done. I'd argue the dive wasn't even the second-most extreme thing an Austrian's done.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

This could be the more jolly results of Death List.

• Like 2

Why do the worst things always happen to the best people?:(

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

The committee definitely had a golden hand this year.

• Like 2

Fucker should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, mymango said:

Fucker should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

as horrible as his crime were, we're not in middle ages anymore. Violence doesn't resolve anything, prison for life is a better option. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

as horrible as his crime were, we're not in middle ages anymore. Violence doesn't resolve anything, prison for life is a better option. 

Violence is cheaper though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10