hellkat

Hospitalised!

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Brazilian butt lift?

Finally my taxes going towards something worthwhile.

• Haha 8

If Charles or Camilla or both start canceling their engagements, that's when I'll get concerned.

She had severe morning sickness - hyperemesis gravidarum -  in pregnancy.  I wonder she might have had surgery relating to long term affects, for example stomach ulcers? 

Charles is going under the knife for prostate problems 

1 minute ago, BonScott said:

Charles is going under the knife for prostate problems 

Oh goddamn it. I spoke too soon.

36 minutes ago, Comped said:

If Charles or Camilla or both start canceling their engagements, that's when I'll get concerned.

8 minutes ago, Comped said:

Oh goddamn it. I spoke too soon.

Maybe what will finish Carter off is you posting that you'll get concerned if he's hospitalised.

Someone on Reddit suggested sepsis, but that would be more of an emergency issue...

Just now, Comped said:

Someone on Reddit suggested sepsis, but that would be more of an emergency issue...

Astute. 

3 minutes ago, Comped said:

Not a chance, that is a blue light ambulance and straight into ICU illness, life threatening, whereas Kate’s doesn’t appear to be luckily 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

I reckon they have announced the Kings dodgy prostate right now as he was told to start canceling engagements some as early as tomorrow so it would have lead to a frenzy about Kate if he didn't come forward.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Not a chance, that is a blue light ambulance and straight into ICU illness, life threatening, whereas Kate’s doesn’t appear to be luckily 

The Palace doesn't exactly have a record of being the most truthful at times about health matters though.

3 minutes ago, Comped said:

The Palace doesn't exactly have a record of being the most truthful at times about health matters though.

I had a relative who had bad sepsis and it tends to affect the kidneys, lungs, liver etc more than it does the abdominal area, sounds to me hysterectomy or maybe a stomach ulcer that caused complications 

4 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

I hope she doesn't die because if she does she'll just be immortalised like Diana and you'll never hear the end of how 'she was taken before her time'.

if she dies it would be a far bigger shocking death than Diana, yes Diana was younger but she was a party animal and a risk taker and had tried to take her own life a few times, whereas Kate is a clean living mother devoted to her kids etc

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

My bet is bowel surgery as that has a long recovery period. There are various conditions that can necessitate it.  She's very thin so that might indicate some digestive problems.

I know someone who had a bowel resection for ulcerative colitis and was in hospital for quite a while.  Then again when they went back in for follow-up surgery.  All fine now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BonScott said:

if she dies it would be a far bigger shocking death than Diana, yes Diana was younger but she was a party animal and a risk taker and had tried to take her own life a few times, whereas Kate is a clean living mother devoted to her kids etc

But the accident factor played a lot in the dramatic effect and how we remember it. A death at hospital following god-knows-What disease would be a shock but wouldn’t have the Same impact as Diana did imo

49 minutes ago, BonScott said:

I had a relative who had bad sepsis and it tends to affect the kidneys, lungs, liver etc more than it does the abdominal area, sounds to me hysterectomy or maybe a stomach ulcer that caused complications 

Digestive issues makes sense, as other procedures in the area take significantly less time for hospitalization, usually.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Stop being ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Stop being ridiculous. 

Because she had suicide attempts in the past/serious mental health issues/eating disorders etc I never felt she would reach old age, her actual demise in a car crash so unexpectedly was a shock, but I had said even before it I don’t see her reaching mid 40’s

Kate is the flagship and poster child of the new post QE2 royal family, no known health issues till today, would be a bigger shock than Diana defo 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BonScott said:

Because she had suicide attempts in the past/serious mental health issues/eating disorders etc I never felt she would reach old age, her actual demise in a car crash so unexpectedly was a shock, but I had said even before it I don’t see her reaching mid 40’s

Me too.  I remember when a friend mused on where the Diana soap opera was going to end.  I said,

"She'll die.  Young.  Suddenly and spectacularly.  Remember I said this."

I just thought it would be in character, and I was right.

• Like 1

Viktor Alksnis on January 17, he underwent surgery to remove a malignant tumor from the lower lobe of his right lung. According to the doctors, the surgery was successful. He will now undergo long-term treatment, including a new round of chemotherapy to destroy the remaining cancer cells in his body.

Viktor Alksnis - People's Deputy of the USSR, deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of two convocations.

t.me

• Like 1