hellkat

Hospitalised!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3605689/Sheridan-Smith-collapses-rushed-hospital-stay-list-health-retreat-dropping-West-End-exhaustion-stress.html

Sheridan Smith rushed to hospital

Although when it comes to the Daily Mail every single anyone goes to hospital at all they are always RUSHED

Cilla...The Sequel...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3605689/Sheridan-Smith-collapses-rushed-hospital-stay-list-health-retreat-dropping-West-End-exhaustion-stress.html

Sheridan Smith rushed to hospital

Although when it comes to the Daily Mail every single anyone goes to hospital at all they are always RUSHED

Cilla...The Sequel...

I think they are telling us; her struggles with alcohol seem to be the main issue. But basically she's got the kind of Gazzaesque inability to control her urges and the serious illness/impending death of her dad is probably stoking this problem beyond anyone's ability to control it. Those Twitter rants suggest that underneath the talent there's a fairly fragile child/woman. So crudely, she might belong in the Katona/Britney thread - despite the dramatic quality of her work.

#dealers keep a'dealin, Bobby keeps a'fallin#

Bobby Gillespie goes 'oops' on stage in France i think, and into the crowd.

In hospital.

TMZ reporting based on ESPN tweet which has been deleted. Maybe so but I need something more first. All is second hand news.

SC

TMZ reporting based on ESPN tweet which has been deleted. Maybe so but I need something more first. All is second hand news.

SC

Nope. He has officially died.

SC

Nope. He has officially died.

Oh well that settles it then.

"Details surrounding Kimbo's death are unclear. We're working on it."

Quote from TMZ.

That judo lass that's been in a coma for a while, is oot the coma.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/inverness/941073/inverness-judo-hero-wakes-coma-reaches-dads-hand/

Can't remember where I had a rant about her stupidity (thought it this thread , but it doesn't matter...)

Just heard that Leonard G. Phillips (lead vocalist for The Dickies) was taken to hospital yesterday evening.
Not sure yet why he was taken to hospital or how serious his condition is.

Will post more when I get more information.

Just heard that Leonard G. Phillips (lead vocalist for The Dickies) was taken to hospital yesterday evening.

Loved The Dickies. Hope it isn't bad news but none of us are getting younger. Billy Club died many years ago of course.

SC

Loved The Dickies. Hope it isn't bad news but none of us are getting younger. Billy Club died many years ago of course.

SC

I only know Banana Splits.

"serious health issues", "Mayo clinic", you say?

I have no idea about Mayo clinic but "serious health issues" caught my attention, let's see what happens

wiki says December...a long way to go

"serious health issues", "Mayo clinic", you say?

The Mayo Clinic is one of the foremost clinics for the treatment of cancer. I have a friend who is currently at the Mayo Clinic who is nearing the end of her chemo treatment.

• Like 2