hellkat

Hospitalised!

Some Vegas headliner/entertainer dude, Earl Turner, has blood clots in his lungs.

Not sure he would obit in Vegas much less UK, I'll just put the info here.

SC

http://m.reviewjournal.com/norm-clarke/former-rio-headliner-hospitalized-miami

And a link with some info about him...

http://www.exploringlasvegas.com/shows/earl-turner.html

• Like 1

ChYxXy0W4AAJpZi.jpg

Abdul Sattar Edhi has been admitted to an ICU for the second time in a month, not looking too great.

ChYxXy0W4AAJpZi.jpg

Abdul Sattar Edhi has been admitted to an ICU for the second time in a month, not looking too great.

Or alternatively, the look of an old man on the receiving end of a fantastic blow-job from a young floozy. :biggrin:

19c9ad713d9305a4f295ff72bd3d6035.jpg

• Like 11

Red Hot Chili Peppers' Anthony Kiedis carted off in an ambo due to 'severe stomach pains' before a gig in California yesterday. Can't link as I'm ON THE MOBILE! But I'll be truly fucked off if he decides to bite the big one, they are one of my top three all time favourite bands in the entire world ever.

Red Hot Chili Peppers' Anthony Kiedis carted off in an ambo due to 'severe stomach pains' before a gig in California yesterday. Can't link as I'm ON THE MOBILE! But I'll be truly fucked off if he decides to bite the big one, they are one of my top three all time favourite bands in the entire world ever.

I agree they are so cool one of my favorite artists.

Grrrrr....long press on the web address , copy, paste in.

No excuse.

• Like 1

No excuse.

Yeh but I was driving and had a can of Special Brew in the other hand so it was a bit awkward.

• Like 3

Well while doing some research I found that he has hep c and narrowly avoided multiple organ failure.

No excuse.

Yeh but I was driving and had a can of Special Brew in the other hand so it was a bit awkward.

Grrrr... I thought you dames could multitask?

That's why you have tits . Special Brew wedged there, steering wheel held by your knees, and both hands free for the phone.

Not fucking hard...

• Like 2

No excuse.

Grrrr... I thought you dames could multitask?

That's why you have tits . Special Brew wedged there, steering wheel held by your knees, and both hands free for the phone.

Not fucking hard...

Nor would I be faced with that.

• Like 2

Actor Tim Healy been hospitalized and returned to the UK according to some headlines.

Patrick Fitzgerald, guitarist with Stephen Hero and prior to thst, the guitarist for Kitchens of Distinction is in hospital with an unspecified infection. Patrick received a kidney transplant in 2008

I have been hospitalized most of the day with a broken kneecap.Fucking excruciating is an understatement

I have been hospitalized most of the day with a broken kneecap.Fucking excruciating is an understatement

How on earth did you manage that?

Now, old chap, I know getting out of exams is a time honoured tradition, but that's a tad overkill! :lol:

On a serious note, ouch.

Get well soon Shaun!

Aye seconded, I've broken a few bones over the years. never a kneecap, mind

Wishing you a speedy & successful recovery Shaun - I take it you won't have another holiday in Belfast soon?

• Like 4

It's quite clear that there is something majorly wrong with Ms Smith that the Sun and the Mail are absolutely dying to tell us but can't for legal reasons.

• Like 2