hellkat

Hospitalised!

Ugh -- what's happening to her?!?

I kinda liked her. It's sad to see her going down the path of Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse, but I hope she can get her life back together.

BCAlum, help me please,

I knew her name but couldn't remember what film made her famous?

Mischa was famous for starring in the hit TV series "The OC" on Fox Network. It's a rather vapid show about a bunch of spoiled teens in Orange County, California, USA.

So she's been carted off again for a mental evaluation after screaming about her mother being a witch and quoting Ziggy Stardust: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4162440/Mischa-Barton-taken-hospital-mental-evaluation.html

Bless her, whoever she is.

I kinda liked her. It's sad to see her going down the path of Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse, but I hope she can get her life back together.

BCAlum, help me please,

Mischa was famous for starring in the hit TV series "The OC" on Fox Network. It's a rather vapid show about a bunch of spoiled teens in Orange County, California, USA.

So she's been carted off again for a mental evaluation after screaming about her mother being a witch and quoting Ziggy Stardust: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4162440/Mischa-Barton-taken-hospital-mental-evaluation.html

Mischa Barton has put out a statement stating that she was drugged with GHB during a night out prior to being hospitalised, and this was the reason for said hospitalisation.

BCAlum, help me please,

Mischa Barton has put out a statement stating that she was drugged with GHB during a night out prior to being hospitalised, and this was the reason for said hospitalisation.

Guilty as charged.

Russian opposition activist Vladimir Kara-Murza hospitalised after a sudden illness:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/27/russian-opposition-activist-vladimir-kara-murza-in-hospital-after-falling-ill

At first, the doctors suspected poisoning, now they think it's kidney failure.

Almost two years after being poisoned falling ill, Vladimir Kara-Murza is hospitalised once again.

• Like 1

Russian opposition activist Vladimir Kara-Murza hospitalised after a sudden illness:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/27/russian-opposition-activist-vladimir-kara-murza-in-hospital-after-falling-ill

Almost two years after being poisoned falling ill, Vladimir Kara-Murza is hospitalised once again.

It's now been confirmed that he has been poisoned by an unknown substance. He is still in a critical condition, but has been stabilized (does that still make it a critical condition?).

It's now been confirmed that he has been poisoned by an unknown substance. He is still in a critical condition, but has been stabilized (does that still make it a critical condition?).

I'm sure the Kremlin has nothing to do with this, it's not like they've done it before or anything

Chas Hodges of Chas & Dave has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment.

Gertcha self over to the 2018 possibilities thread for a whole slew of Chas n' Dave lyric cancer related puns.

Chas Hodges of Chas & Dave has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment.

Gertcha self over to the 2018 possibilities thread for a whole slew of Chas n' Dave lyric cancer related puns.

Ah sorry, never even saw it had been posted there!

In other news; this report about Coleen Nolan. Although it is The Daily Star so how accurate it is could be questionable.

Given that it's throat csncer, he won't be doing much rabbiting.

9 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Jim Tavaré, an English actor and comedian, has been hospitalised and is in intensive care following a serious car crash resulting in a broken neck and a punctured lung.

Never mind that, how's his double bass?

• Like 1

I don't know much about rugby union, but I always found his analysis refreshingly honest and forthright. hopefully he will recover as 55 is no age to go.

Former Portland Trail Blazer (and a few other teams) Cliff Robinson has been hospitalized with and undisclosed illness.

Robinson's family issued a statement confirming that the 50-year-old former forward was being treated at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.

"He is grateful for the support of family and friends. We ask for privacy during this time," the statement said.

It's never good when they say those two things.
Hope he gets well.

SC

• Like 1

21 hours ago, theoldlady said:

They were my favorite group at that time, along with Herman´s Hermits. Hoping for a speedy recovery. 

Whole new meaning to Gerry and the Pacemakers.

• Like 2

3DBuzz founder Jason Busby was admitted to the ER at the start of the month with pneumonia. <I think he's a msc pick on the DDP> , diagnosed with S4 Oesophagus Cancer last year, which spread to liver, stomach and throat, with a 'due date' in Heaven of last month. Has made a recovery and lasted latest chemo rounds after the ER, and now back with mummy. On the fucking clock....

34 minutes ago, charon said:

3DBuzz founder Jason Busby was admitted to the ER at the start of the month with pneumonia. <I think he's a msc pick on the DDP> , diagnosed with S4 Oesophagus Cancer last year, which spread to liver, stomach and throat, with a 'due date' in Heaven of last month. Has made a recovery and lasted latest chemo rounds after the ER, and now back with mummy. On the fucking clock....

Yeah, I put him in my reserves as I wasn't sure he'd DDP-obit.

He was on my Deathrace team though, as he looked fecked.... That worked.

Speedway star Tomacz Gollob in an induced coma, after a accident while training in Poland. Has had an op on his spinal cord after he had no sensation from the chest down.