maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

two attacks on schools today,one in Brazil in São Paulo,left a teacher dead,two injured and a student injured,13-year-old teenager was a victim of buylling and was the author of the attack

Vídeo mostra momento em que professora imobiliza agressor para salvar vítima de ataque em escola de SP | São Paulo | G1 (globo.com)

Edit: He was the one who practiced buylling and had 4 injured, 3 teachers and a student

O que se sabe sobre ataque de aluno em escola de SP que deixou uma professora morta e mais 4 feridos - Estadão (estadao.com.br)

Another in the U.S.,in Nashville,left 7 dead,including the suspect,at least 3 dead were children

Ataque a tiros em escola dos EUA deixa pelo menos sete mortos (msn.com)

• Sad 3

On 27/03/2023 at 20:31, diego said:

two attacks on schools today,one in Brazil in São Paulo,left a teacher dead,two injured and a student injured,13-year-old teenager was a victim of buylling and was the author of the attack

Vídeo mostra momento em que professora imobiliza agressor para salvar vítima de ataque em escola de SP | São Paulo | G1 (globo.com)

Edit: He was the one who practiced buylling and had 4 injured, 3 teachers and a student

O que se sabe sobre ataque de aluno em escola de SP que deixou uma professora morta e mais 4 feridos - Estadão (estadao.com.br)

Another in the U.S.,in Nashville,left 7 dead,including the suspect,at least 3 dead were children

Ataque a tiros em escola dos EUA deixa pelo menos sete mortos (msn.com)

4 children killed by axe wielder in Santa Catarina region of Brazil, with another 4 under hospitalisation, according to BBC announcement.

Edit: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-65192957

• Sad 3

I feel like there needs to be a poll over where the next massacre will happen state-wise. I think everyone knows the country where this happens...

11 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I feel like there needs to be a poll over where the next massacre will happen state-wise. I think everyone knows the country where this happens...

That seems a bit to morbid and obtuse for my taste. There is really no way of predicting that. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

That seems a bit to morbid and obtuse for my taste. There is really no way of predicting that. 

Take a look at the title of this topic...

• Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Take a look at the title of this topic...

I'll wait till you catch up :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MortalCaso said:

I'll wait till you catch up :)

Riiiiight...

I mean this topic is called 'Where will the next school massacre be' so the 'morbid' topic already exists - my only suggestion was making a topic where the answers are states rather than countries.

Also why are you on Deathlist if you cant deal with morbid topics? This isn't Mumsnet...

4 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Also why are you on Deathlist if you cant deal with morbid topics? This isn't Mumsnet...

We are much nicer than the folks on Mumsnet

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I think he meant Netmums.

13 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think he meant Netmums.

Everyone is nicer than anyone who can't think up a better name than that to rip-off provide an alternative to mumsnet. 

11 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I wouldn't know, the point being is that this is a death forum and not a place where mums complain about their badly raised children or sensitive nipples or whatever - although I'm sure many members here are happy to discuss their nipple sensitivity

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 03/05/2023 at 06:50, Captain Hemlock said:

Considering it was the first one in the country's history, and likely the first one in Eastern Europe in years, I'm not exactly sure, it makes sense no one would pick it.

• Like 1

At least one dead, others injured in shooting at Perry High School in Iowa - ABC