Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Being from the sticks of Argyll , we didn't have crematoria. Well not since The Reformation.

It's 10 years past in December since I attended my one and only burning. What a souless fucking thing. Never again.

I want planted when I go, no question.

That is an unfortunate by-product of these secular times.

I prefer to be cremated to my remains being buried in a grave with a tasteless headstone for a decade or two, then being moved to a mass grave. Saves time, room, effort and money.

Stuff the tasteless headstone.

I'm wanting one of those ruskie bad boys with photos & shit on it.

Obviously not my photo, I'm too plug ugly, but in death I'll be able to 'lie a long time'.

+++guffaws at self+++

It's my one year anniversary of getting an account here! My main goal for 2016 over here is to double my Shadow List hit total, which would mean I'm aiming for 12. I already have 1.

• Like 1

I have a feeling we're in for the biggest death since Thatcher/Mandela tomorrow.

I have a feeling we're in for the biggest death since Thatcher/Mandela tomorrow.

..............right......................

Doubt it.

But Feek will die on Saturday.

January 10 - Bowie

January 12 - Smith

January 14 - Rickman, Angelil

January 16 - Feek

See, it follows the pattern of cancer deaths!

Plus: Bowie WAS arguably the biggest death since Mandela.

Sorry, Im not that wordly but id never fucking heard of him till he ended up on here.

Him dying will have as much of an impact on the UK obit stage tour as a pea shooter would on a Tank.

The Queen? Philip? Obama? Merkel? Beiber?

Sorry, Im not that wordly but id never fucking heard of him till he ended up on here.

Him dying will have as much of an impact on the UK obit stage tour as a pea shooter would on a Tank.

Don't think RadGuy was implying Feek is the biggest death since Mandela/Thatcher. Nor was I. My feeling is a massive death.

I don't have a specific name in mind. But someone relatively elderly but not expected to die such as the Queen, Prince Philip, Attenborough, David Jason, Ronnie Corbett types...

• Like 1

Insider trading on a Death bull market...it's a dangerous game.

Mind you, so is Cluedo with semtex....

Don't think RadGuy was implying Feek is the biggest death since Mandela/Thatcher. Nor was I. My feeling is a massive death.

I don't have a specific name in mind. But someone relatively elderly but not expected to die such as the Queen, Prince Philip, Attenborough, David Jason, Ronnie Corbett types...

Liz & Phil would be up there with Thatcher/Mandela in terms of 'bigness'. The rest, not even close.

Liz & Phil would be up there with Thatcher/Mandela in terms of 'bigness'. The rest, not even close.

I think you under-estimate Attenborough. The other two maybe debatable.

I think you under-estimate Attenborough. The other two maybe debatable.

I don't think I am. I really can't see him getting the international coverage that Mandela & Thatcher got or that Liz & Phil will get. Though his death will (deservedly) get much greater coverage than Jason & Corbett.

In the UK the Death of David Attenborough will be huge he is part of the cultural wallpaper. In some senses it might trump that of his brother.

• Like 2

No, David Jason's death will shut this country down for a week, let's be honest.

No, David Jason's death will shut this country down for a week, let's be honest.

Ken Barlow's death is going to though, if we ignore the question mark over his IDing of girlfriends in the sixties.

Job interview today, like they're hiring 52-year olds but hey, they called me in so who knows.

I'm probably filling some over 50 quota lol ugh

SC

Job interview today, like they're hiring 52-year olds but hey, they called me in so who knows.

SC

These quotas are daft. What's the point of interviewing someone you're clearly not going to employ? Good luck.

Grizzly Adams?

• Like 1

Were you once called Iain or Dave by any chance?

• Like 2

Were you once called Iain or Dave by any chance?

No.

Week long party? Count me in.

• Like 1

no,just no.

SC

These quotas are daft. What's the point of interviewing someone you're clearly not going to employ? Good luck.

Well it's for a librarian position so maybe I'm the token male candidate. Lol

I give it a B-. I've done better at interviews but again I haven't worked in a library in 5 years. Kinda tough starting every response "well way back when...."

SC

We'll go hang-gliding.

• Like 1