Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Shaun. I'll put it as succinctly as I can..

You already have one dependency, booze <good>. You'd get another with antidepressants <bad>.

It might fly in the face of Modern Medical Science, but the quacks are generally vastly overpaid hippy cuntos, fuck them.

Bin the antidepressants, get blazing. 'Think', and quit the course if you want. Go and find something you actually 'want' to do, money means fuck all in happiness, and look at it. Fucking easy to get a degree, and most students are utter wankers.

• Like 1

OldWillz is home. Heart trace was ok. He's under orders to call an ambulance next time...

• Like 9

I was going to spout on about life being too short and stuff.

It is.

Go and get a real job and enjoy life.

• Like 2

You already have one dependency, booze <good>. You'd get another with antidepressants <bad>.

It might fly in the face of Modern Medical Science, but the quacks are generally vastly overpaid hippy cuntos, fuck them.

Bin the antidepressants, get blazing. 'Think', and quit the course if you want. Go and find something you actually 'want' to do, money means fuck all in happiness, and look at it. Fucking easy to get a degree, and most students are utter wankers.

You've outdone yourself in that post charon.

Alcoholism good. Life-saving medical treatment bad. Modern medical science a load of rubbish and doctors are all hippies. Just stop taking medication he needs (antidepressants aren't handed out lightly) and get hammered. Quit a course that he's already invested three and half, maybe four and half years of his life in and all students are lazy wankers.

Do you write for the Daily Mail?

• Like 1

'Think', and quit the course if you want. Go and find something you actually 'want' to do, money means fuck all in happiness, and look at it. Fucking easy to get a degree, and most students are utter wankers.

Charon speaks the truth.

Alcoholism good. Life-saving medical treatment bad. Modern medical science a load of rubbish and doctors are all hippies. Just stop taking medication he needs (antidepressants aren't handed out lightly) and get hammered. Quit a course that he's already invested three and half, maybe four and half years of his life in and all students are lazy wankers.

A/ I'm not stupid enough to read newspapers, so only vaguely get the Mail thing, plus foreign Press.

B/ antidepressants are handed out like sweeties. Try it and see "oh doctor, my life is miserable because Fern Britton is taken" for example, will keep you in SPAM for months.

C/ overpaid hippies....why do you rarely see a doc in their late 50's any more? Cause they've hit the max pension fund and are in Vietnam fucking children.

D/ alcoholism never did me any harm. Look at how well rounded I turned out :)

• Like 1

^ to the above

A) That's probably for the best. Newspapers tend to be full of shite.

B/ Very true, actually. Hyperbole to prove the point, but true none the less.

C) Actually didn't I moan about doctor salaries recently? Deja vu here.

D) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Spoken like a true Scot there.

• Like 1

A/ I'm not stupid enough to read newspapers, so only vaguely get the Mail thing, plus foreign Press.

B/ antidepressants are handed out like sweeties. Try it and see "oh doctor, my life is miserable because Fern Britton is taken" for example, will keep you in SPAM for months.

C/ overpaid hippies....why do you rarely see a doc in their late 50's any more? Cause they've hit the max pension fund and are in Vietnam fucking children.

D/ alcoholism never did me any harm. Look at how well rounded I turned out :)

This is why this place is the bollocks! :D

• Like 1

I agree with both posts Shaun needs to enjoy life more rather than burdening himself. I also agree that telling Shaun to stop taking anti depressants is terrible advice. No matter how easily you consider anti depresants to be handed out shaun has depresion and therefore needs them.

Back in the day we didn't take anti-depressants. We took a good shake to ourselves.

However, death came earlier back then...

I used to frequent forums of "edgy" music bands, think Marilyn Mansion and the like, I was surprised by how spread out the use of anti-depressants among the commenters was. They never seemed to help. But this could be a chicken-and-egg thing.

I agree with both posts Shaun needs to enjoy life more rather than burdening himself. I also agree that telling Shaun to stop taking anti depressants is terrible advice. No matter how easily you consider anti depresants to be handed out shaun has depresion and therefore needs them.

No, he doesn't.

I like how MK has now got the qualifications to advise on the dispensation on mind fuck pills :)

All that at the age of 15....

• Like 2

I like how MK has now got the qualifications to advise on the dispensation on mind fuck pills :)

All that at the age of 15....

1. My current is 16

2. I don't have any qualifications to be a doctor and telling a depressed person to stay on anti depresents doesn't require a medical licence it requires common sense.

3. If you searched should someone with depression stop taking anti depresents you'll be bombared with medical PROFESSIONALS telling you that that's a terrible idea. But hey what do they know I'm sure next time you or a family member gets serously ill you won't call for a doctor won't you? :)

No, I won't.... Cuntos are not trustworthy...

But, getting back to the point....

If you have a mild toothache, headache, you seem like the type to pop a pill or two. Building up tolerance, so when you need it, they don't work.

You have NO idea on Shaun's depression. Fuck up.

No, I won't.... Cuntos are not trustworthy...

But, getting back to the point....

If you have a mild toothache, headache, you seem like the type to pop a pill or two. Building up tolerance, so when you need it, they don't work.

You have NO idea on Shaun's depression. Fuck up.

neither do you I'm basing my opinion on medical experts while you are basing it on "young uns today taking too much of em pills back in muh day they would have sucked it up". Yes shaun should stop putting prssure on himself but should he stop taking anti depresents, no.

OldWillz is home. Heart trace was ok. He's under orders to call an ambulance next time...

is old wily your dad or are you referring to yourself in third person. What ever one it us hope the problem gets fixed.
  • Like 1

'Medical experts'... For every one you quote I'll requote another with an opposite view....

Class B drugs is it? You're saying 'fine' without knowing the condition?

Lol.

Shaun needs hoored/his hole/purpose in Life whatever, he does not need Class B's. Class A's perhaps, but that's a different question.

is old wily your dad or are you referring to yourself in third person. What ever one it us hope the problem gets fixed.

OldWillz is my dad, yeah. He has an ongoing medical condition that needs treatment, so only fixable by my gaining an inheritance his sad demise.

Who is the TV and Radio star who was fleeced by a , now jailed, rent boy?

Cryptic clues at the ready or summat.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2699483/alex-garrigan-trampling-fetish-tv-star-blackmailed-crack-use/

Edit: Just had a thought, it wouldn't be the brother of a celeb that 'weally' licks the arses of the people he interviews?

Back in the day we didn't take anti-depressants. We took a good shake to ourselves.

Back in what day? I was diagnosed manic depressive in 1983 and havd been mostly medicated ever since. When I decided I was better off without lithium et al was when I found myself staring down the barrel of a shotgun, cutting my wrists, or driving into large bridge abutments. Alcohol and illegal drugs did nothing but make my illness and my problems worse.

How about we provide support but lay off the medical advice? Ain't no one qualified.

• Like 4

Back in what day? I was diagnosed manic depressive in 1983 and havd been mostly medicated ever since. When I decided I was better off without lithium et al was when I found myself staring down the barrel of a shotgun, cutting my wrists, or driving into large bridge abutments. Alcohol and illegal drugs did nothing but make my illness and my problems worse.

How about we provide support but lay off the medical advice? Ain't no one qualified.

He probably means the day when frying people's brains up was the "cure" for depression.

He probably means the day when frying people's brains up was the "cure" for depression.

Life was simplier back then. A good lobotomy and headaches were no more a problem.

Right CA ....

'Lay off the medical advice' after a long advert for them, which was a shit advert if you've been on them for over 3 decades.....

Find the problem Shaun, fix the problem.... Problem gone.

Don't trust overpaid arrogant cunts....