Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

22 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He did. @Deathray

Wishing someone dead may be wrong but it doesn't equal telling someone to kill themselves. Where is MK anyway.

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Wishing someone dead may be wrong but it doesn't equal telling someone to kill themselves. Where is MK anyway.

He changed his name to The Mad Hatter.

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

He changed his name to The Mad Hatter.

Yes, I know that. Maybe he's just posting less bollocks late but I haven't really noticed him post lately.

Was thinking of Zorders tbh.

On 16/06/2016 at 00:48, Dr. Zorders said:

Kill yourself, you incredibly feeble-minded, sick sad freak who, (and this was at the age of like 45), has to wildly celebrate my deprived childhood because you couldn't handle me pointing out your unhinged, Jimmy Savile-level of lust and excitement for ISISlamic barbarity. And then you question other people's maturity despite engaging in that monumentally pathetic activity at your senile age.

Kill yourself fúcking ASAP, you unimaginable, maggoty little fúcking cretin.

Kill.

Your.

Fúcking.

Self.

Right.

The.

Fúck.

Now.

I still haven't a fucking clue what Phantom did to earn that one!

12 minutes ago, msc said:

Was thinking of Zorders tbh.

I still haven't a fucking clue what Phantom did to earn that one!

That one had me in tears.....of laughter.

The guy was a fruitcake.

• Like 1

IIRC Phantom said something like "I know Muslims who are decent people" in one of the political threads and that was enough for Z to act like Phantom was a clandestine ISIS member. :scratchhead:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

Yes, I know that. Maybe he's just posting less bollocks late but I haven't really noticed him post lately.

Glass houses you fucking cretin.

21 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Glass houses you fucking cretin.

Go back to your nursery, you utter plant.

26 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Go back to your nursery, you utter plant.

You fucking corn on the cob you did not just call me a fucking plant. I swear when the high priced hackers I just hired find you I'll show the fucking true meaning of plant you fucking Daffodil. You are nothing but a Rosebud a real fucking rosebud. Fuck you and everything you fucking stand for. Fuck your shit life and fuck your shit deadpool and fuck your retard insults and fuck your family but most importantly FUCK YOU, YOU POTATO.

15 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You fucking corn on the cob you did not just call me a fucking plant. I swear when the high priced hackers I just hired find you I'll show the fucking true meaning of plant you fucking Daffodil. You are nothing but a Rosebud a real fucking rosebud. Fuck you and everything you fucking stand for. Fuck your shit life and fuck your shit deadpool and fuck your retard insults and fuck your family but most importantly FUCK YOU, YOU POTATO.

Oh, do grow up. 

Ngl, I found someone that I'm honestly really excited to use for the Deathlist Poker (and I'll explain why when the game begins), so I hope they make it to July...

35 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Ngl, I found someone that I'm honestly really excited to use for the Deathlist Poker (and I'll explain why when the game begins), so I hope they make it to July...

But not til January....

They'd better be famous...

The vote has been cast, rest of the day is my own!

And then the long, long night to follow....:smoking-smiley:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

But not til January....

They'd better be famous...

They are...

Just got out for the summer today which means I'll go from making 3 shitty posts a day to 10. 

On 08/06/2017 at 08:06, YoungWillz said:

The vote has been cast, rest of the day is my own!

And then the long, long night to follow....:smoking-smiley:

Did you vote for SNP or labour?

Just now, The Mad Hatter said:

Did you vote for SNP or labour?

For the party that claimed their result was a victory in Scotland. Doesn't narrow it down, does it?

Labour!

Being mental is so exhausting. Yesterday I was the most awesome human being the world had ever seen, and today I'm a grotesque worthless piece of shit. Tomorrow I'll probably be awesome again.  Wibble. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Being mental is so exhausting. Yesterday I was the most awesome human being the world had ever seen, and today I'm a grotesque worthless piece of shit. Tomorrow I'll probably be awesome again.  Wibble. 

How's it going Diane, any more radio interviews lined up?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This morning I had a genuine 'Geroff moi land' moment with a real life Farmer Palmer.

He was a right cunt and, according to a neighbour, was 'the most unpopular person in the village'

No shit sherlock.

• Like 1

Note to the producers of Antiques Roadshow.

There is no need whatsoever for the experts to give a long, boring description of what has been put in front of you to value.

The owner isnt fucking interested, the viewers are not fucking interested.

Just cut to the fucking chase and tell us what the bastard thing is worth!!!!!!

• Like 2

So quite rightly we've had a minute's silence for victims of the Manchester attack, and for the London attack, and for the Grenfell fire. So when's the minute's silence for the victim of the Finsbury attack? Oh wait! There won't be one because the victim was BROWN and the terrorist was WHITE. 

14 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

So quite rightly we've had a minute's silence for victims of the Manchester attack, and for the London attack, and for the Grenfell fire. So when's the minute's silence for the victim of the Finsbury attack? Oh wait! There won't be one because the victim was BROWN and the terrorist was WHITE. 

Good point, but fuck "minutes of silence".

Fuck "prayers".

How about action?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Or because only one person died and that wasn't even because of the attack. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818662/Finsbury-Park-mosque-terror-attack-Neil-Basu-Metropolitan-Police-Scotland-Yard

Typical lefty race baiting.