Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Ta. It is what it is.

Strangely, I find years of deadpooling has me more prepared for what follows than I was when my grandfather was dying. That being when I began researching different cancers, which sort of lead me here in the first place.

Right, so I personally took a two day hiatus from this forum due to the massive embarrassment that Mugabe caused me. I'm back now though.

On 06/03/2017 at 13:24, charon said:

And the Love continues....Derby Day punt is based on you, favourite car/ideal holiday destination

Screenshot_20170603-132131.png

^^^ Capri romps the Irish one and not a pfennig on. Lesson learned, stick with the Irish not the English...

1 hour ago, charon said:

^^^ Capri romps the Irish one and not a pfennig on. Lesson learned, stick with the Irish not the English...

Well not all the time. :)

It really is amazing the amount of songs that have been covered by amateur pianists on youtube, I think I've searched 150 in a row and, decent, covers have appeared. Don't think I've ever seen someone as happy as the kid covering "Young Folk" by "Peter, Bjorn and John"; looks like there having some outer body experience. 

Just going to leave this here to prove my point. Death metal on a piano why not.

Dang, just realised they've started showing the 1984 TOTP.

Off to start my list for the DDP, if I'm spared that long.

Well, I'm going to post one of those horrible late night American posts for Deathray and say that I hope everyone in the US had a great day celebrating Brexit 1776 and to remind everyone else that tomorrow (today?) is Wednesday and we're all that much closer to the weekend. 

If you work on the weekend I got nothin' for you. 

I am now going to go secure my dogs 'cause they shoot off the damn fireworks right around the corner. 

• Like 2

Funny you mention fireworks, I actually got to light off my first firework today. I feel more like a man now. B)

So its 4.21am and Ive been indoors since 4.05am. I did a days work, 9hrs 20 mins, then went back in at 7pm to do another 9 hrs (ish) on a night job.

Its a bit fucking pointless going to sleep now, my back is killing me and I need to wind down.

Walker Texas Ranger is on the TV on one of those *channels that you only watch at 4.21am....

I have to think of the money.

Edit: *its actually CBS action, which is a load of old wank to be honest.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So its 4.21am and Ive been indoors since 4.05am. I did a days work, 9hrs 20 mins, then went back in at 7pm to do another 9 hrs (ish) on a night job.

Its a bit fucking pointless going to sleep now, my back is killing me and I need to wind down.

Walker Texas Ranger is on the TV on one of those *channels that you only watch at 4.21am....

If you stopped buying shitty old bangers off eBay you wouldn't need to do 18 hour days at your age! :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

18 hours in one fecking day? I hope that was a one off, you'll get work related illnesses doing that much work.

You ladies wouldn't survive in the oil field, alls I'm sayin.

SC

6 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

If you stopped buying shitty old bangers off eBay you wouldn't need to do 18 hour days at your age! :D

Hahaha, you are a massive bell end!!

They are NOT old bangers, the only old banger is YOU!!  :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It's not the bell end that bangs, it's the clapper :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, charon said:

Bacardi up 15% due to brexit.... No wonder you're pulling double shifts to survive. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/spirit-prices-soar-up-16-10141388

I dont drink it here, well very very rarely.

Im off to Spain Sunday week, I shall be on the vodka there. :)

• Like 1

Aaaah 2nd of your 5 a Year. Sticking to Government recommendations for your health, excellent. Tho with the imminent end of Brit 'all inclusive' holidays due to spurious litigation over dodgy tummies, the extra tax on open toed sandals and knee length shorts, and the criminalisation of head wax, your salad days will soon be in the Past.....

And having seen the last holidays pics....the salad days are indeed in the past.....

37 minutes ago, charon said:

Aaaah 2nd of your 5 a Year. Sticking to Government recommendations for your health, excellent. Tho with the imminent end of Brit 'all inclusive' holidays due to spurious litigation over dodgy tummies, the extra tax on open toed sandals and knee length shorts, and the criminalisation of head wax, your salad days will soon be in the Past.....

Nah, dont do 'all inclusive' Chaz, not one to stuff my face and liver morning, noon and night.

When Im out there I will take a few pics of the Sun, just so you can see what it looks like and stand infront of the pic for a bit of warmth .:lol:

• Like 1

I have thought several times of creating a thread about Sisters of Mercy frontman Andrew Eldritch. I think it has the potential to become a follow-up to the Richard Sullivan thread, in that it gets more busy the less there is to talk about. 

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You can't buy me on eBay though - I'm free!

• Like 1

Just coming back from a wedding with my parents.I am very nearly 23 and live alone but was still treated like a child.Were some fit bridesmaids there as well!Bastards!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Just coming back from a wedding with my parents.I am very nearly 23 and live alone but was still treated like a child.Were some fit bridesmaids there as well!Bastards!

Last wedding I went to was... my own, actually.

Only been to 3. One was an aunt, and one was a cousin's lavish £40k+ wedding (marriage lasted 2 years). Most of my friends either had the good sense to run off to Vegas (wish I'd thought of that) or the good graces to be gayer than a swan!

• Like 1