Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

She is Romanian .

Twenty years recycling to offset the damage of one holiday flight. Can you hear me LFN, your boys took a helluva beating.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/11/save-planet-cut-holidays-sell-car-dont-have-many-children-say/

• Like 1

Ever look at a celebrity and it reminds you of someone? Well, I was gathering some more music, and on an album cover, I saw Linda Ronstadt, and it reminded me of someone I know personally, and it made me feel sad...

Found that I have likely inherited a serious genetic fault that leads to  a condition characterized by nerve degeneration.I am told my life expectancy is not reduced but my retirement years are likely to be full of pain and disability.On the bright side at least I know not to bother giving up smoking.

On 7/12/2017 at 02:05, charon said:

Twenty years recycling to offset the damage of one holiday flight. Can you hear me LFN, your boys took a helluva beating.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/11/save-planet-cut-holidays-sell-car-dont-have-many-children-say/

Thats fine.

My kids will only have the one child, they will give up their cars for walking and go on holiday to Cleethorpes once a year.

For now, as Im 52 and hurtling into old age, everybody else can fuck off and I will continue to fly, drive, fart and contribute to global warming. :D

• Like 1

To be fair lfn, you DO recycle a fair bit.

you rock up 4 times a year to Spain sporting the same dashing shorts/socks/sandals combo

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, charon said:

To be fair lfn, you DO recycle a fair bit.

Hide contents

you rock up 4 times a year to Spain sporting the same dashing shorts/socks/sandals combo

Hahahaha!! Thats an old pic.............. :)

PS: That was Tunisia before I.S/ISIS/Terrorists etc.

PPS: You piss taking wanker.:lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Found that I have likely inherited a serious genetic fault that leads to  a condition characterized by nerve degeneration.I am told my life expectancy is not reduced but my retirement years are likely to be full of pain and disability.On the bright side at least I know not to bother giving up smoking.

Oh Shaun, what rotten news.  Sounds like it's not set in stone though, and none of us know for sure what's in store for us.

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Oh Shaun, what rotten news.  Sounds like it's not set in stone though, and none of us know for sure what's in store for us.

Aye. Friend got terminal diagnosis in 2007. He's still going, in his 80s, and very cheery. Nothing's set in stone, we're all reliant on luck, flukes and general life vagaries.

Shaun, likely does not equal definite, and there's no point worrying over something which might never happen. Cross the bridge if you get to it, I say.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Your retirement years are 40 years away. I'm sure you'll do better than you might think.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 00:46, YoungWillz said:

Dang, just realised they've started showing the 1984 TOTP.

Off to start my list for the DDP, if I'm spared that long.

Really hope I do survive to get that list for 1984 in, in 2020. I'm only up to May and I think if the artists featured live until then, I'll have a cracking list.

How much would you need to be paid to read the last x pages of the British sci-fi thread in the main forum now that the new Doctor Who lead has been announced?

Me, I'd do it for a cool thou.

• Like 2

Dunno, Spade, for some reason I'm perfectly OK with the new choice...

jodie-whittaker-doctor-who.jpg?w=620&h=4

No beef with the actor, it affects me about as much as Father Dougal replacing the guy from the phone adverts in that "white cop in Jamaica" show does. I just can't imagine anything worse than three pages of discussion on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

No beef with the actor, it affects me about as much as Father Dougal replacing the guy from the phone adverts in that "white cop in Jamaica" show does. I just can't imagine anything worse than three pages of discussion on it.

If you think that's bad you should try touching down on some actual Doctor Who forums.....

Talking about dividing your fan base. 

Aye, though I wouldn't advise going on Dr Who forums. It's like pro-wrestling forums, but even more extreme.

Doctor Who fans need to realise they are only a small subset of much more important Doctor Who viewers. 

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Doctor Who fans need to realise they are only a small subset of much more important Doctor Who viewers. 

But they are the ones who buy the old DVDs and collect episodes and spend thousands and thousands on merchandise, losing a chunk of them will not be good for the show. 

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

You heartless bastard!:lol:

That photo ffs. It looks like the producers used the Tardis to go back to Halloween 1995 and stopped Robbie Savage for dooking for chips 17559.gif

Apparently life expectancy is flatlining in the UK. Do you think this will include celebrities?

Getting  pissed. :D

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Getting  pissed. :D

Now to deduce whether the fact you've posted this in here rather than Drunk, Bored & Physcopath means you are already pissed or too sober?

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Now to deduce whether the fact you've posted this in here rather than Drunk, Bored & Physcopath means you are already pissed or too sober?

It can be posted in either as it's a statement or summat.