Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

8 minutes ago, TQR said:

Fucking useless is still better than what we have now. Best get used to the idea.

No, I cannot say a cat turd is better than a dog turd.

I just won't bother voting, a first for me.

Each to their own.

She's hoping to be the next Johnson ex wife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

What I’m expecting to see tomorrow is Health Secretary Gullis

I was wrong. Jonathan Gullis has resigned.

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

I was wrong. Jonathan Gullis has resigned.

That really is it.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, I cannot say a cat turd is better than a dog turd.

I just won't bother voting, a first for me.

Each to their own.

No, the absolute priority is to get rid of these stinking corrupt lying thieving CRUEL Tories. 

We have to start somewhere.  Everyone needs to vote for the opposition candidate with the best chance of winning their seat.  In my case that's Lib Dem, but it doesn't matter who it is as long as they're not Conservative.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

No, the absolute priority is to get rid of these stinking corrupt lying thieving CRUEL Tories. 

We have to start somewhere.  Everyone needs to vote for the opposition candidate with the best chance of winning their seat.  In my case that's Lib Dem, but it doesn't matter who it is as long as they're not Conservative.

Yes, get rid of the lying prick, absolutely. Get rid of the Tories, yes, absolutely.

I am, however, fucked if I will vote for A.N Other because they are the only options that we have left.

I am sick to fucking death of it all, we have the worst set of Political Parties/Leaders I can ever remember and that is saying something when you factor in the likes of I.D.S, Michael Foot, et al.

You all vote for who you like, I'm out.

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yes, get rid of the lying prick, absolutely. Get rid of the Tories, yes, absolutely.

I am, however, fucked if I will vote for A.N Other because they are the only options that we have left.

I am sick to fucking death of it all, we have the worst set of Political Parties/Leaders I can ever remember and that is saying something when you factor in the likes of I.D.S, Michael Foot, et al.

You all vote for who you like, I'm out.

That attitude contributed to getting us into this mess.  If more people had voted tactically - as I did last time - these cunts would not have got into power again.

• Like 3

Barclay the new Health Secretary.

Zahawi the new Chancellor.

Donelan the new Education Secretary (replacing Zahawi).

Impressive that Zahawi, who supposedly has leadership ambitions and is seen as a serious contender, thinks becoming First Mate on the Titanic is a good career move. Anybody still in the Cabinet is enabling this charlatan remaining in office, and keeping those opportunists Dorries, Rees-Mogg, Patel and Raab (to name but 4) in power. A plague on all their houses. Clearly Sunak has decided that the best way to revive his floundering leadership hopes and make everybody forget his tax dodging wife is to become the anti-Boris figurehead. PM Sunak-Chancellor Javid partnership in the next leadership contest I assume?

2 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

She's hoping to be the next Johnson ex wife.

It's cringeworthy embarrassing how much she dotes on him dewey eyed making excuses for him. 

I successfully  predicted the 2010 hung parliament to family and friends  and I am going to chance it  again and predict next election will result in a hung parliament. 

11 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Barclay the new Health Secretary.

Zahawi the new Chancellor.

Donelan the new Education Secretary (replacing Zahawi).

Impressive that Zahawi, who supposedly has leadership ambitions and is seen as a serious contender, thinks becoming First Mate on the Titanic is a good career move. Anybody still in the Cabinet is enabling this charlatan remaining in office, and keeping those opportunists Dorries, Rees-Mogg, Patel and Raab (to name but 4) in power. A plague on all their houses. Clearly Sunak has decided that the best way to revive his floundering leadership hopes and make everybody forget his tax dodging wife is to become the anti-Boris figurehead. PM Sunak-Chancellor Javid partnership in the next leadership contest I assume?

Think its possible Sunak just gets bored of politics and fucks off at the next election tbh. 

Zahawi's odds to replace Johnson by default probably just got slashed considerably. 

9 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I successfully  predicted the 2010 hung parliament to family and friends  and I am going to chance it  again and predict next election will result in a hung parliament. 

I agree, but with a crucial caveat - as it stands!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Toast said:

That attitude contributed to getting us into this mess.  If more people had voted tactically - as I did last time - these cunts would not have got into power again.

These cunts got into power because, at the time, the shite that was challenging them was unelectable.

As big a cunt as Johnson was, he was not going to bankrupt us ( Ha, Ha, little did we know...) and raising taxes until they were taking our hard earned direct from our arse holes.

If we are in the shit now, what would have Corby left us in, after he had borrowed a metric shit ton of money to create jobs and do whatevah.

As for the Libs, they have only ever been a protest vote or for the middle classes & teachers that live on the coast, like we have up my way.

Not very representative of the general population, I reckon, and the reason why, when it comes to showtime, people desert them and bet on the blue horse or the red one.

Tactical voting,  as a general rule of thumb, rarely solves the problem because you are more likely to have a hung parliament and what we really don't need, amongst a shit ton of other things, is a load of fucking squabbling between three shit parties about who gets to be Deputy PM and an office close to a convenient brothel.

We need, whoever it may be,  a saviour who gets on with the fucking job without poncing off to meet their bessie in Kiyv or however it's spelt ( fucked if I know now ) when the heat is on.

So, on that basis, the parties can all squabble, people here can squabble about Boris being a massive cunt, 'we need an election now' and what is the best way to get rid of the Tories etc, etc and I will just keep my head down and plow on.

Like most of us.

PS: I do very much respect your opinions Toastie, I just can't always agree on them.

Be a boring world if everybody agreed with everything.

Probably a better one too.

• Facepalm 1

59 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's cringeworthy embarrassing how much she dotes on him dewey eyed making excuses for him. 

You are just jealous, you tart.

I know you secretly have erotic dreams about Boris and rolling around on his fat.

Go on, admit it.:)

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Congratulations!!!

You have won the 'No Shit Sherlock' award of the day.

I'm sure there will be other real contenders as we go through the week but, I reckon, you are going to win!:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sean said:

Heseltine on BBC news via phone.Sounds well and unsurprisingly happy.

In person on Newsnight. IMO he's started to age significantly. Clearly an elderly man now when he was a lot more spritely a few years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are just jealous, you tart.

I know you secretly have erotic dreams about Boris and rolling around on his fat.

Go on, admit it.:)

There are a few tory mps  I would not mind getting erotic with, some who are even a bit notorious  but not Boris!:lol:

The bit about me being a tart though  I would say is accurate!!

1 minute ago, msc said:

In person on Newsnight. IMO he's started to age significantly. Clearly an elderly man now when he was a lot more spritely a few years ago.

He is 89 with heart issues though and still seems mentally alert and is attending public events which he stated in his phone call.

5 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Yeah I Don't think anyone was doubting that Nadine

tumblr_38685149a290ea9c0449ca875f6ec304_234b3756_500.gif

I wonder if she insisted on a shag for her loyalty.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Think its possible Sunak just gets bored of politics and fucks off at the next election tbh. 

Zahawi's odds to replace Johnson by default probably just got slashed considerably. 

I agree, but with a crucial caveat - as it stands!

How the SNP fair post Johnson could be interesting  . It would definitely be advantageous to Nicola Sturgeon for Boris to stay on.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

He is 89 with heart issues though and still seems mentally alert and is attending public events which he stated in his phone call.

Perhaps it's the ones we aren't hearing any opinions from who should be higher on our radar? Kenneth Baker,  Norman Tebbit , Douglas Hurd and another one whose name escapes me? Aged about 90 and caught up in the Brighton bombing?

Bernard Ingham Thatchers Press Secretary also used to give lots of political commentary to the media.  Does he still?

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Perhaps it's the ones we aren't hearing any opinions from who should be higher on our radar? Kenneth Baker,  Norman Tebbit , Douglas Hurd and another one whose name escapes me? Aged about 90 and caught up in the Brighton bombing?

Bernard Ingham Thatchers Press Secretary also used to give lots of political commentary to the media.  Does he still?

John Wakeham?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We haven't heard from Ken Clarke recently either.

• Like 2