Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Gilly Coman

The actress, who played Aveline Boswell in "Bread" has died of a suspected heart attack aged 54*. After she left to have a baby, her part was taken over by one of Sean Bean's many missuses, Melanie Hill.

* IMDB has her born 10 Feb 1960, but it would appear she was born late 1955, so article is probably correct.

Gilly Conman, the actress who became famous for playing Aveline in Bread, has died of a heart attack at the age of 54. B)

bread_2a_124x69.jpg

B)

Gilly Conman, the actress who became famous for playing Aveline in Bread, has died of a heart attack at the age of 54. :P

bread_2a_124x69.jpg

I was thinking about Bread the other day when a clip was shown in one of those fatherhood programmes on BBC. It was still about as funny as piles but I did wonder which of the Boswell siblings would be first to go. My friend heard a rumour about one them having hepititus.

B)
Gilly Conman, the actress who became famous for playing Aveline in Bread, has died of a heart attack at the age of 54. :P

bread_2a_124x69.jpg

I was thinking about Bread the other day when a clip was shown in one of those fatherhood programmes on BBC. It was still about as funny as piles but I did wonder which of the Boswell siblings would be first to go. My friend heard a rumour about one them having hepititus.

Chap who played Joey (Peter Howitt) is a distant relative on mine, fact fans!

Radio broadcaster Robert Sandall, best known for Radio 3's Mixing It and Late Junction shows, is dead air.

That's a big shame. He knew his music - a sort of high brow John Peel... ;)

Radio broadcaster Robert Sandall, best known for Radio 3's Mixing It and Late Junction shows, is dead air.

That's a big shame. He knew his music - a sort of high brow John Peel... ;)

Aye seconded, prone to playing Leo Kottke, which is no bad thing.

American journalist and three-time Emmy winner Daniel Schorr has died at the age of 93. He's best known outside the States for being #17 on Nixon's Enemy List. Only five of Nixon's original 20 enemies are now alive, so, idk, maybe the CIA aren't totally useless.

Oxford radio presenter Ali Booker has ended her transmission.

Only a local obit but im banking on the BBC giving one of their ex-employees a shout.

My First DDP hit of ther year and please dont let it be yet another No show obit for me.

Oxford radio presenter Ali Booker has ended her transmission.

Only a local obit but im banking on the BBC giving one of their ex-employees a shout.

My First DDP hit of ther year and please dont let it be yet another No show obit for me.

Close but no cigar...

The Independent muses about her on a radio programme review on the the day she died but of course they weren't to know that...

Canadian Jim Bohlen, one of the founders of Greenpeace, has died aged 84

Just three weeks later another founder of Greenpeace, Dorothy Stowe, is dead. :nerd:

Green Lady Turns Blue

US Entourage actor Maury Chaykin will now be followed by his final entourage.

Edit - DDP has beaten me to it as the poor bugger died on his birthday.

The Brazilian TV Host accused of ordering murders to boost his shows ratings, Wallace Souza, has died aged 51, after suffering from chronic liver disease.

He always denied the charges.

The co-founder of German discount supermarket ALDI, Theo Albrecht, has died aged 98 88.

Guest Winnie
Dual international Eric Tindill dies, aged 99.

They don't make them like that anymore.

Actually I think you'll find he died aged 99 years and 226 days.

Dual international Eric Tindill dies, aged 99.

They don't make them like that anymore.

Actually I think you'll find he died aged 99 years and 226 days.

Uh-oh, who left the door of the pedants' ward unlocked?

regards,

Hein

Tom Mankiewicz, screenwriter on The Man with the Golden Gun, Live and Let Die, Diamonds Are Forever and Superman's 1 and 2, as well as the writer and director of the 1987 film adaptation of Dragnet has died aged 68.