DevonDeathTrip

Michael Douglas

I'm glad to hear that despite the fact I don't even live in the same country as you, I have the ability to get under your skin. I am also glad that despite the fact I don't even know who the hell you are, I am of some significance to you. B/c quite frankly, if you were to die, I wouldn't give a crap b/c you are not worth my spit.

IF by any chance Michael Douglas DOES die this year....could he possibly be the most significant death of 2010?!?!?!?

Wow...just goes to show how slow this year has been for celebrity deaths if that's the case.

OF course, it's very wild speculation. Obviously, somebody much more famous than Michael could die this year, and there's a very good chance Michael could survive his stage 4 throat cancer, but I just find it particularly interesting if by years' end, if Douglas does die, he's actually a strong contender for most significant celebrity death of this year.

I really don't understand this notion or obsession with most significant death. Surely it is relative. For example, if Michael Douglas were to die, it would personally have no effect on my life. If the lowly character of BCAlum2000 were to die however, that would be more significant to my life because he would no longer be around to do my tits in by constantly going on about the 'most significant' death of the year.

I'm with Windsor- if BCAlum dies this year it'll be the most significant death since I joined Deathlist Forum

Guess the obit will be in http://www.aluminiumtoday.com/ :banghead:

Getting my coat now. :dead:

Guest little frank

I fail to see how any death in 2010 can possibly be as ermm.. "significant" as Frank Sidebottom's.. The man redefined music and television as we know it.

Given the high likelihood that at least one DL member is a cleverclogs with IP addresses and the like, couldnt we find out where he lives and club together and pay for a sniper to take BCAlum out once and for all..? The cost per member would be next to nothing and we'll be spared any more tedious shite about the most significant death of this (or any other) year. Or Brad f**king Renfro.

I fail to see how - Jill Dando and Archduke Ferdinand aside - 99.9% of celebrity deaths are significant in any sense of the word. Is the world a remotely better place for having Michael c***ing Douglas in it?

w***er.

Given the high likelihood that at least one DL member is a cleverclogs with IP addresses and the like

That'll be me then.

I did some research and have reasons to believe BCAlum lives in the eastern part of the USA, probably Philadelphia, PA.

[... C]ouldnt we find out where he lives and club together and pay for a sniper to take BCAlum out once and for all..?

I see some practical problems. Philly is large, hired men are expensive, DL is poor and I don't think that Rent-A-Killer accepts credit cards.

Oh, and it's illegal, of course.

regards,

Hein

Could always just email Quantick and tell him BCumAl was behind the Swells pick.

• Like 1

Guest Patrick Bateman

Looks like he is toast to me, just a matter of time

Is the world a remotely better place for having Michael c***ing Douglas in it?

I can see your cynicism but - oddly - I'd contend that, against all expectations, Catherine Zeta Jones did become a better actress after having Michael Douglas in her.

I can see your cynicism but - oddly - I'd contend that, against all expectations, Catherine Zeta Jones did become a better actress after having Michael Douglas in her.

If I'd had my tea, which I haven't yet, it would now be all down my jumper with all diced carrots in it. Thanks for that image, Mary.......

If I'd had my tea, which I haven't yet, it would now be all down my jumper with all diced carrots in it. Thanks for that image, Mary.......

... the reason being that after having MD in her, her acting skills would indisputably have improved; "oh Micky, you're the best." I mean, "It's just so B I G ", "Oooh, it's soooo huge, you almost touched the sides," etc, etc.

I totally refute the outrageous suggestion that I am Michael Douglas. :P

• Like 1

we are all toast eventually

we are all toast eventually

True, but Douglas is closer to being buttered than (touch wood) most of us.

Lardy, that's nowt. The one that really turns my stomach is the thought of 82 year old Bruce Forsythe hurling the tepid remains of a once servicable erection at the love tunnel of a former Miss World. I mean, they have a child, it's happened at least once. And people say we're sick!

Lardy, that's nowt. The one that really turns my stomach is the thought of 82 year old Bruce Forsythe hurling the tepid remains of a once servicable erection at the love tunnel of a former Miss World. I mean, they have a child, it's happened at least once. And people say we're sick!

Not sure whether they still do but she's still worth a roll these days...

wilnelia-forsyth-01.jpg

Not sure whether they still do but she's still worth a roll these days...

wilnelia-forsyth-01.jpg

I've just got back from town, and am so glad I didn't succumb to a sausage, bean and cheese melt from Gregg's, as I really do feel quite nauseous now......Bruce Forsythe's Spunk! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, MARY!

Yikes - I think we'll be lucky if we get to pick him for next year.

Jesus! At first glance, I thought it was Kirk in that picture! :o

I'm not convinced that this will kill him either this year or next - but then I said exactly the same thing about Jade Goody in December 2008, and she died at Easter 2009. So I think that I might stick him on my DDP just in case...

I'm not convinced that this will kill him either this year or next - but then I said exactly the same thing about Jade Goody in December 2008, and she died at Easter 2009. So I think that I might stick him on my DDP just in case...

Is it me or does CZJ look like she's got shit on her kecks? I really hope she has.

There was something troubling me about that first picture of Douglas - a likeness I couldn't quite recall, then, snap! There it was.

ht-mars-attacks-14.jpg

Bloody hell thats bad.

Is it me or does he look like Alex Hurricane Higgins now?

Bloody hell thats bad.

Is it me or does he look like Alex Hurricane Higgins now?

Nah, I think Alex Higgins now would look at lot worse, I'd imagine...