DevonDeathTrip

Glen Campbell

Can you all see where the quoting went wrong?

I think Shaun might be using his phone to quote.

Yeah, I just meant the mechanics of it. In this case the closing square bracket has fallen off. With multiple quoting, carnage soon follows :lol:

• Like 4

Yeah, I just meant the mechanics of it. In this case the closing square bracket has fallen off. With multiple quoting, carnage soon follows :lol:

Fixed

• Like 1

Fixed

Now can you fix the video embedding and swear filter? :)

• Like 2

are there any families of celebrities suffering from alzheimers or dementia who aren't embrouiled in a nasty dispute over their will etc?

Haven't seen any evidence that the families of the Boys of 66 - incl Bonnetti - are doing that.

Decent, honest working class values being applied there, eh?

Perhaps or it could be they don`t have much money and two many only had one wife and one set of kids which makes things less complicated.Having said that I have seen working class nuclear families tear each other apart over a pitiful inheritance.I have never come across problems with access .If anything I have found that when someone gets senile few people want to visit them.

My wife's gran died about a decade ago. She had several children, none of whom get on. They fought over the inheritance so long (and trying to block each other getting any of it) that when it was all settled, they all got about £20 each after lawyer fees ate up most of the dosh.

Glen Campbell will be getting his lifetime achievement award at this years amc awards. http://www.rollingstone.com/country/news/blake-shelton-to-honor-glen-campbell-at-acm-honors-w435825

FFS don't depress us like that

He's being honoured his wife "will be getting" the award on the night. She'll take it to him afterwards and he'll probably try to eat it

• Like 2

Glen Campbell will be getting his lifetime achievement award at this years amc awards. http://www.rollingstone.com/country/news/blake-shelton-to-honor-glen-campbell-at-acm-honors-w435825

He's being honoured his wife "will be getting" the award on the night. She'll take it to him afterwards and he'll probably try to eat it

Either way, that's still technically his. Although he'd think it is a piece of cake or something

He might forget which of his wives it is and start smacking her in the face with it.

• Like 1

He might forget which of his wives it is and start smacking her in the face with it.

Spade Cooley would have done that.

• Like 3

My wife's gran died about a decade ago. She had several children, none of whom get on. They fought over the inheritance so long (and trying to block each other getting any of it) that when it was all settled, they all got about £20 each after lawyer fees ate up most of the dosh.

This kind of greed angers me. Nobody is entitled to any inheritance in the first place, so fighting over it is just wrong. I'm leaving all my money to dogs trust.

This kind of greed angers me. Nobody is entitled to any inheritance in the first place, so fighting over it is just wrong. I'm leaving all my money to dogs trust.
Or you could make your dog the executor and let them decide what to do with it.

Or you could take it with you.

Lost Van Gogh feared cremated with owner

Mr Saito, the former chairman of the Daishowa Paper Company in Tokyo, told friends that the painting should be cremated with him when he died so his children would avoid colossal death duties. He died three years ago from a stroke.

Aye, Mum keeps trying to bring up inheritance with me and my sister, especially during her recent cancer scare. We're both of the opinion that we'd much rather have her around for as long as possible, than gain a single penny in inheritance.

• Like 1

It'd probably finds it way into the garden never to be seen again, based on what he does with other things we leave for him, and and it'd be a bonanza for the locals to be honest.

EDIT: Also magnificent pun, I'm a bit slow today

• Like 1

Fixed

What swear filter? I didn't know there was one! :o

Fixed

What swear filter? I didn't know there was one! :o
Fuck off.
  • Like 3

National Enquirer reports that he can no longer understand any sort of language what so ever. Doesn't look good for Campbell: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/glen-campbell-dying-alzheimers-health-final-days/

Oh well, if the National Enquirer says it ...

• Like 4

National Enquirer reports that he can no longer understand any sort of language what so ever. Doesn't look good for Campbell: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/glen-campbell-dying-alzheimers-health-final-days/

Oh well, if the National Enquirer says it ...

Yeah. but he's still enjoying the National Enquirer and Weekly World News, right?

• Like 1

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Glen, 2016 isn't over until it's over.

Wait, are you wanting him to live or die. Cause if it's the latter, I'm pretty sure many of us are hoping he makes 2017...

Wait, are you wanting him to live or die. Cause if it's the latter, I'm pretty sure many of us are hoping he makes 2017...

Ah I see that could be construed both ways.

I don't want anyone to die. Hoping he lives, just for clarification...

• Like 1