the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

Mrs Biblio came up with an interesting theory yesterday.

Has Prince Harry's stage managed fuck off to the US been brought about because his true genetic heritage has been found to be compromised?

This way he is out of the picture without damaging the reputation of his mother...

No evidence but one way of interpreting events

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

damaging the reputation of his mother...

She did a pretty good job of that herself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Has Prince Harry's stage managed fuck off to the US been brought about because his true genetic heritage has been found to be compromised?

This way he is out of the picture without damaging the reputation of his mother...

No evidence but one way of interpreting events

I don't think the Windsors have any interest in protecting Diana's reputation. The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

As to Harry's parentage, the dates for the relationship with Hewitt don't work but I'm sure Harry would have taken a DNA test decades ago. If there had been any resultant desire to get Harry out of the line of succession they would have staged something much less complicated than the whole Meghan affair. 

• Like 1

Just now, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

I don't think the Windsors have any interest in protecting Diana's reputation. The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

As to Harry's parentage, the dates for the relationship with Hewitt don't work but I'm sure Harry would have taken a DNA test decades ago. If there had been any resultant desire to get Harry out of the line of succession they would have staged something much less complicated than the whole Meghan affair. 

When William becomes King I think that there will be an effort to reclaim Diana's people princess status particularly in the run up to the coronation

6 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

The rate at which she went through men in her latter years pretty much did for that anyway.

It will be interesting to see how The Crown deals with Diana, Charles, Camilla and other potential 'suitors' of Diana. I'm sure Will Carling must have dined out on his Diana conquest a few times down the rugby club. 

On 26/01/2019 at 17:04, charon said:

When/if they find al Douri we should ask him.

53a1a36a6bb3f7e94eccff9f-750-547.jpg

Well, it seems al-Douri is dead for good.

Unnatural 'fog' (Not the queen, the one below). He is, as you might imagine, getting mercilessly ripped in the replies. (eta, it just might be a pisstake though).

The announcement of the covid vaccine was withheld until after the result of the US election so that Trump could not campaign on the back of it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, time said:

Unnatural 'fog' (Not the queen, the one below). He is, as you might imagine, getting mercilessly ripped in the replies. (eta, it just might be a pisstake though).

That is actually quite funny.

Northern towns that have fog, who would have believed it!!!!!