Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Dr Joyce Brothers, pioneer of TV-friendly psychiatry but solely famous this side of the Atlantic for her appearance in Police Squad!, dead at 85.

Er, actually, it seems she appeared in tons of movies as herself.

Creator of Jacqueline Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe's signature hairdos, Kenneth Battelle, has died at 86. Sorry if posted elsewhere

The British actor Aubrey Woods has died.he played the part of the controller in the Dr Who story Day of the Daleks http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-22525198

This confused me because I was thinking of Aubrey Morris who played the bathing captain in the TV series of The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy but he is alive and well.

Creator of Jacqueline Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe's signature hairdos, Kenneth Battelle, has died at 86. Sorry if posted elsewhere

???????

???????

I posted something in error and then I realised too late

Die de Hi!

Farewell to Paul McShane who looked like a coach driver and Steve McLaren's seedy older brother.

Die de Hi!

Farewell to Paul McShane who looked like a coach driver and Steve McLaren's seedy older brother.

You seem to have turned him into a Scottish brother of a Lovejoy actor - last time I checked he was Paul Shane.......

Die de Hi!

You seem to have turned him into a Scottish brother of a Lovejoy actor - last time I checked he was Paul Shane.......

Actually, he could almost be related to Mike McShane...

Bella Flores Charecter actress who played the Villianess in Pinoy films dies at 84 due to complications from a stroke she had last year

I don't know if my dad is winding me up but he reckons Angela Lansbury has popped her clogs??? I reckon hes on a wind up as I've googled her and nothing

I don't know if my dad is winding me up but he reckons Angela Lansbury has popped her clogs??? I reckon hes on a wind up as I've googled her and nothing

Is your dad's name Guest?

• Like 1

Brian Greenhoff

http://tmi.me/WmnTz

Edit...dammit, red flag beat me to it...

You're absolutely right, I should have searched.

You're absolutely right, I should have searched.

Why are you replying to a post which does not appear to exist?

Cos she's fuckin drunk . Ok ? That hit the spot ?

I posted a death which I then realised had been posted elsewhere, so before everyone else said 'you should have searched you thick bitch' I edited it and said it myself :)

Slightly hostile, Charon?

I posted a death which I then realised had been posted elsewhere, so before everyone else said 'you should have searched you thick bitch' I edited it and said it myself :)

Slightly hostile, Charon?

Aggressive behaviour can be sexually stimulating for some.

Now read it again and imagine that he had his dick in his hand when he typed it out. :)

• Like 1

Aggressive behaviour can be sexually stimulating for some.

Now read it again and imagine that he had his dick in his hand when he typed it out. :)

That line just made me instantly think of this:

SupportingActor.Hopper.BlueVelvet.jpg

blue-velver-hopper-mad.jpg

super.jpg

As for Charron, sometimes I'm not entirely sure about him, I think he might be a few rats short of a tube station. But I think I like the guy anyway.

• Like 1

:D , probably accurate.... cheers.