2 minutes ago, time said:

Evangelist Irvin Baxter, of Endtime (huh?) Ministries, a Trump supporter who blamed Covid-19 on premarital sex, has died aged 75. Complications of Covid-19.

Premarital sex is a sin and evangelists rightfully should share this important gospel message. I have shared this message over the years to those who are not saved. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steve said:

Premarital sex is a sin and evangelists rightfully should share this important gospel message. I have shared this message over the years to those who are not saved. 

Oh dear.

To hell with most of us, then.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Steve said:

We're fucked then.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

We're fucked then.

Sin in evangelical teaching is missing a mark and falling short of the living standards God expects. As it says in Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”. It doesn’t give a category of worst sins to the least it just clearly says sin. 

50 minutes ago, Steve said:

Basically, you haven't ever had your leg over, have you.

• Haha 3

I sinfully have to claim yes I have on too many occasions with all different types of women. I certainly don’t mean that in a boastful tone. It’s sin and I must confess it as sin 

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

I sinfully have to claim yes I have on too many occasions with all different types of women. I certainly don’t mean that in a boastful tone. It’s sin and I must confess it as sin 

Types of women?

Tell me more

Either women are women and do not need sub dividing or they are individuals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Types of women?

Tell me more

Either women are women and do not need sub dividing or they are individuals.

I totally accept your point and thank you for pulling me up on that. I guess what I mean are women who would be considered a ten out of tab and your so called ‘Miss Average’ types 

**ten out of ten** typo error in the last message 

Wonderful, you’ve proven your attitudes to sex (and women) are horrendously out of date, so let’s move on.

Deathers is playing with us again.:D

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Sin in evangelical teaching is missing a mark and falling short of the living standards God expects. As it says in Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”. It doesn’t give a category of worst sins to the least it just clearly says sin. 

"Sin" is defined as a transgression of divine law, divine law being that law obtained from a divine being, i.e. 'God', or whatever you call your divine being. For atheists, therefore, the concept of sin doesn't exist.  As a nominal Christian, being subject to biblical teaching, I learnt that Christ died on the cross to cleanse the world of its sins. So what is the problem with premarital sex?

8 hours ago, time said:

"Sin" is defined as a transgression of divine law, divine law being that law obtained from a divine being, i.e. 'God', or whatever you call your divine being. For atheists, therefore, the concept of sin doesn't exist.  As a nominal Christian, being subject to biblical teaching, I learnt that Christ died on the cross to cleanse the world of its sins. So what is the problem with premarital sex?

I always thought that it was to earn forgiveness for our sins.

9 hours ago, Steve said:

I totally accept your point and thank you for pulling me up on that. I guess what I mean are women who would be considered a ten out of tab and your so called ‘Miss Average’ types 

Lucky you said that because I did wonder whether it was a euphemism for Prostitutes

The only problem with premarital sex is when you can't have it.

Harry Jackson Jr., Trump advisor and an evangelical pastor who thought condoms caused AIDS, has died. No cause of death given, however he did attend the COVID super spreader SCOTUS nomination event in the Rose Garden. 

• Like 1

Tom Metzger, former KKK grand wizard and founder of White Aryan Resistance, dead at 82. His death notice appeared in a local newspaper next to an advert for Jewish burial spaces

metzger-ad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Tom Metzger, former KKK grand wizard and founder of White Action Resistance, dead at 82. His death notice appeared in a local newspaper next to an advert for Jewish burial spaces

metzger-ad.jpg

Really puts things into perspective how much the States has changed in 40 years given that he was Democratic candidate as recently as 1980!

BB3E4AB5-8121-4E85-8142-FA39365F7C98.jpeg

unknown.jpg.c5473edc47dff1dc11b5acfa57695db1.jpgmv5bmtq0mtuwotqxov5bml5banbnxk.jpg.684e9a74c909339658c76d2bd640aa4e.jpg

cl7gowr65lpezzgva4ftp2mfge-1.jpg.5019d2149285de973bca6c3b5ec980b3.jpgkojak_4x20_001.jpg.cadf43ef148580b5cd7138892d9b968c.jpg

Also, this Metzger guy looks like Telly Savalas' racist doppelganger.

• Haha 2

Joe Scheidler, founder of the pro-life action league, known as the godfather of the pro-life movement, dead at 93.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, time said:

Joe Scheidler, founder of the pro-life action league, known as the godfather of the pro-life movement, dead at 93.

Does being opposed to abortion, including for moral, religious and spiritual reasons, automatically make you a bigot? :scratchhead:

• Like 6

If you’re personally pro-life, that’s 100% your choice and nobody should force you to think otherwise. What is not okay is pushing your pro-life beliefs onto other people and making it seem like it should be the law of the land. And that’s frankly what a lot of the leaders try to do, push it down our throats. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

If you’re personally pro-life, that’s 100% your choice and nobody should force you to think otherwise. What is not okay is pushing your pro-life beliefs onto other people and making it seem like it should be the law of the land. And that’s frankly what a lot of the leaders try to do, push it down our throats. 

That's not the ideal method for conception.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Does being opposed to abortion, including for moral, religious and spiritual reasons, automatically make you a bigot? :scratchhead:

In theory no, Its the lack of tolerance, or even acknowledgment, of other points of view that makes you a bigot. The vast majority (as in all) of fundamentalist prolifers refuse to consider any other viewpoint, even insisting that a baby conceived as a result of rape or incest, or where the health of the mother is at risk, is carried to full term. Thats bigoted.

• Like 4