themaninblack

The Dead Of 2014

Frederick I. Ordway III has died. He helped Stanley Kubrick write 2001 a Space Odyssey http://www.nytimes.c...obituaries&_r=0

No, he didn't help write either the book or the film screenplay; he was the scientific consultant on the film.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28303483

John Milne of BBC reporting Scotland fame, deid at 72

Guest Guest

http://m.bbc.co.uk/n...otland-28303483

John Milne of BBC reporting Scotland fame, deid at 72

Very sad news. I remember watching him on Reporting Scotland every day. Grumpy bloke but very professional. Didn't tolerate the dumbing down of news.Need more like him nowadays

Richard Nichols, manager of The Roots has lost his battle against leukemia at the age of 55

I only know one of their songs from when they appeared on Yo Gabba Gabba.

I have picked Chapman Pincheras my candidate on another thread, but before he goes, should he not be asked as to his knowledge of events in Westminster currently under scrutiny.

I seem to remember that when it came to espionage, his contacts were impeccable, or so they seemed, so why not check with him as to his knowledge about the likes of Keith Joseph, Boyson and the like. I'm sure he could be useful.

I have picked Chapman Pincheras my candidate on another thread, but before he goes, should he not be asked as to his knowledge of events in Westminster currently under scrutiny.

I seem to remember that when it came to espionage, his contacts were impeccable, or so they seemed, so why not check with him as to his knowledge about the likes of Keith Joseph, Boyson and the like. I'm sure he could be useful.

There's a thread on politicians misdeamenours, a political frailty thread, a general purpose pedo-babbling thread in Jimmy Savile, a thread for journalists, a thread for spies and a thread on Chapman Pincher and you still managed to find the wrong thread for your ramblings?

Guest walter

whats the point of investigating it? They're all bloody dead anyway! Are they going to put their corpses on trial?

whats the point of investigating it? They're all bloody dead anyway! Are they going to put their corpses on trial?

Minor channel gold...bring it on!!

• Like 1

I agree - I can see Channel 4 going for that.

(p.s. who the hell is Chapman Pincheras? Is he the Spanish version of Edward Snowden?)

(p.s. who the hell is Chapman Pincheras? Is he the Spanish version of Edward Snowden?)

No, that's Eduardo Iglú.

No, that's Eduardo Iglú.

Pincheras, isn't that how some of these slimeballs start their abusing?

Karl Albrecht, the billionaire founder of the Aldi store chain has died at 94 http://www.bloomberg...dies-at-94.html

A budget funeral, surely, offering endless sausage rolls from value backs. Owt else would be inappropriate.

• Like 2

Karl Albrecht, the billionaire founder of the Aldi store chain has died at 94 http://www.bloomberg...dies-at-94.html

A budget funeral, surely, offering endless sausage rolls from value backs. Owt else would be inappropriate.

And the coffin should suddenly snap just when it's about half-way lowered into the ground.

And the coffin should suddenly snap just when it's about half-way lowered into the ground.

Coffin? Cardboard box, you mean.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2

Coffin? Cardboard box, you mean.

regards,

Hein

The same day as the last rites are read over Tesco no coincidence surely.

I miss the creative titles for each hit that we had in the past. What happened to them?

Seems this year could have had:

1. Hail Caesar
  2. Death Finds Andy Hardy
  3. Casey Counts Down His Final Top 40
  4. The Good, The Bad, and the Dead

Definitely some great missed opportunities.

I miss the creative titles for each hit that we had in the past. What happened to them?

Seems this year could have had:

1. Hail Caesar
  2. Death Finds Andy Hardy
  3. Casey Counts Down His Final Top 40
  4. The Good, The Bad, and the Dead

Definitely some great missed opportunities.

Or:

1. A funny thing happened on the way to the funeral

2. Let's not put on a show

3. No more scooby snax

4. The good, the bad and the stiff

• Like 1