Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Halibuts are like, so much classier than us decadent cheap tacky western swine innit

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-02-01/woman-threatens-legal-action-over-waferless-kitkat-demands-lifetime-supply/

From that article:

Nestle has yet to comment on the matter.

I'm not Nestle, but my comment would be: fuck off.

I managed to get a waferless kitkat a number of years ago. I thought it was cool and enjoyed every bit of it.

• Like 2

If she was white and did not have that thing wrapped around her head on she would probably be the new Rebecca Black in terms of internet ridicule by now.

Islamophilia will be the death of mankind. Thanks once again to all the pathetic left-wing cunts, big and small, who decided to adopt this baby alligator of a religion as a pet on our behalf. Please, do kill yourselves. On camera.

No dafter than other attempts from people trying to sue companies in the past

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/top-ten-frivolous-lawsuits

All American.

Her legal action wouldn't have anybody in the States batting an eye lid, maybe.

The Liebeck Vs McDonald's case from 1994 is probably the one that most people are familair with. It was the case of the 80 year old who spilt coffee in her lap.

From that she suffered 3rd degree burns. While people were busy rolling their eyes at the amount she was awarded which was $2.7 million. That money ended up paying for medical staff, surgery and 24hr care until she died 10 years later. While many might think the amount she was awarded is ridiculous, she probably wouldn't have needed that amount if medical fees were more affordable here in the States.

Coincidentally, this has been doing the rounds today. There was an out-of-court settlement for less than $600k, according to what I've read.

Sources:

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants

That was the initial offer. From what I've heard it was rejected. A lot of the reports where it's claimed she was driving are incorrect. The vehicle was parked, and she was in the passenger seat.

My initial source (via George Takei)

BTW Phantom, please stop suggesting I'm racist. I'm proudly anti-Islam because I think it's awful. There's nothing "prejudiced" about that, because we already know everything Islam is about. I am not discriminating against something "I don't understand" or "haven't given a fair chance", I'm objecting to something I perfectly well understand and know all too much about for comfort.

You're the racist and bigot, you're racist and bigoted against non-Halibuts. For example how you categorically say all my problems are "self-created" just because you decided so, while never blaming Halibuts for any of theirs. AND you say it's our duty to solve all the Halibuts problems for them by hosting them pretty much indefinitely I assume, and in unlimited numbers despite our own problems? (you also bizarrely think that one of the "solutions" to their problems is to let them turn our towns, or parts of them, into exact ideological replicas of the same manic places they're fucking "fleeing" from, proving you have dementia).

Me responding to your posts is about the intellectual equivalent of a caretaker having to clean up a kid's sick. The only challenge is the dreariness and grossness of it.

p.s. can we get some of these posts moved to the "The Fights Between Phantom and Dr. Z" thread since I'm tired of this spilling into other threads and if I was a bouncer I'd have politely taken him into an alley by now

BTW Phantom, please stop suggesting I'm racist. I'm proudly anti-Islam because I think it's awful. There's nothing "prejudiced" about that, because we already know everything Islam is about. I am not discriminating against something "I don't understand" or "haven't given a fair chance", I'm objecting to something I perfectly well understand and know all too much about for comfort.

You're the racist and bigot, you're racist and bigoted against non-Halibuts. For example how you categorically say all my problems are "self-created" just because you decided so, while never blaming Halibuts for any of theirs. AND you say it's our duty to solve all the Halibuts problems for them by hosting them pretty much indefinitely I assume, and in unlimited numbers despite our own problems? (you also bizarrely think that one of the "solutions" to their problems is to let them turn our towns, or parts of them, into exact ideological replicas of the same manic places they're fucking "fleeing" from, proving you have dementia).

Me responding to your posts is about the intellectual equivalent of a caretaker having to clean up a kid's sick. The only challenge is the dreariness and grossness of it.

ok so you want all Halibuts kicked out if the EU just because their Halibut and you don't think that's rascism also since when has phantom ever been rascist to forum users all I have seen phantom do is expose you as a man child.

ok so you want all Halibuts kicked out if the EU just because their Halibut and you don't think that's rascism also since when has phantom ever been rascist to forum users all I have seen phantom do is expose you as a man child.

Islam isn't a race.

• Like 2

Halibuts aren't a race. Saying everyone who belongs to one particular club is alike and bad, is bigoted. I have no tolerance for any religion they all seek to coerce the masses and deliver power to cliques.

Now if I'd seen the face of Muhammad in a kit kat I'd be suing.

"Exposed" me? The only thing Phantom will ever expose is himself when he's in the dementia home and that annoying inevitable thing starts happening where his dressing gown slips open 10 times a day.

Phantom is the one with a simplistic world view based on skin colour or "religion" (true word: Cult):

• All Halibuts are magical misunderstood geniuses.
  • All white western people who dare to ever criticise Halibuts or Islam should be shouted down and labelled as racist.

That's him, show me any post where he has not lived up to that. I didn't say all Halibuts are bad people, many of them are desperate to leave their religion behind but are afraid because of the violence they will suffer from their own "community", which we do nothing about. I said Islam is evil and vile and more importantly left-wing Western people's slavish worship of Halibuts in the first place, Halibuts had no fucking power over us at all before that came along. I, like many others, don't want any more new refugees because we don't have the capacity to deal with them, especially the ones who are only here to cause trouble.

Islam isn't a race.

You know, you can get in real trouble for saying that these days!

Can't fucking stand mudslimes or the fucking Jews. Nuke the Middle East I say.

why,in the end aren't they all people too?

Yes they are, fucking annoying ones.

Halibuts are like, so much classier than us decadent cheap tacky western swine innit

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-02-01/woman-threatens-legal-action-over-waferless-kitkat-demands-lifetime-supply/

From that article:

I managed to get a waferless kitkat a number of years ago. I thought it was cool and enjoyed every bit of it.

A couple of years ago, I got a strange misformed custard cream biscuit that was a "triple decker" meaning I got double filling between three biscuits for once. Really nice. Maybe a market for such a fundamental design change.

Erm.... have you looked at a map lately? Israel's fucking tiny, compared to the masses of Islamic countries yet their whole lives revolve around complaining about it.

But guess who certain people like to accuse of "whining" or "exaggerating stuff" instead.... - me loolololololoolo. Fucktards.

Erm.... have you looked at a map lately? Israel's fucking tiny, compared to the masses of Islamic countries yet their whole lives revolve around complaining about it.

But guess who certain people like to accuse of "whining" or "exaggerating stuff" instead.... - me loolololololoolo. Fucktards.

Sure Israel's tiny but the influence of Jews on world finance and politics is out of all proportion to their worldwide numbers. Yet they are all to quick to whine about anti-Semitism.

From that article:

A couple of years ago, I got a strange misformed custard cream biscuit that was a "triple decker" meaning I got double filling between three biscuits for once. Really nice. Maybe a market for such a fundamental design change.

Not sure about a 'triple decker', though my Dad (allegedly) once tried something along those lines with a couple of lady-friends back in the late 1960s.

Now, Carol Decker that T'Pau singer on the other hand... phwoooooooooooar !!! Wouldn't mind her vagina in my hand.

Wow. And all this just from a kit-kat

• Like 3

I once bit into a Kit-Kat and found a piece of plastic. As I was at work I was in half a mind to put it into the FTIR to identify the type but I just sent it to Nestle with the wrapper.

They replied that they had conducted a thorough investigation and found that it was a piece of plastic and they had no idea how it got there. They did send me £15 though.

• Like 1

If Zorders goes on a tirade of rants over a Halibut with a kit-kat, what will he do for a dairylea?

If Zorders goes on a tirade of rants over a Halibut with a kit-kat, what will he do for a dairylea?

Aaw look, Baby Gervais found a weapon, it's an inflatable club with "COME ON IT'S ONLY A KIT KAT" written on it, and curiously he's hitting me over the head with it but not the bint who seems to be planning her whole life around them.

Zorders, You are the one who is bent out of shape that it's a Halibut wishing to sue Nestlé. Personally I see it as just a person wishing to sue Nestlé. You are the one who drew attention to their religion, the article makes no mention of it. Why? Because religion is not the issue.

Oh and your plans to take me into the alley, I would decline as I don't go into alleys with little boys as I wouldn't want to get accused of child abuse.

• Like 1

It's literally like trying to reason with a dalek.

Daft fucking twat.

If I'm sooo stoopid for doing this "over a kit kat" how is she not stupid for wanting a whole lifetime supply of them? If you could answer that you would have by now you thick cunt.

And yes her cult religion does have something to do with it because being a privileged Halibut allows her to get away with such ludicrous shite with a much more muted backlash, and she knows it.

As for not being an "abuser", no I'm sure you don't want that. You're happy with being someone who openly cheers about my (mostly imagined) "school beatings" but then when challenged to a fight says "I'm not a violent person" (LOL). Much more classy.

Zorders, You are fucking stupid.

Thanks for the short dismissive reply. Lets everyone know I've won.

Keep trying to get the last word now in order to show me what "maturity" looks like!

It's literally like trying to reason with a dalek.

Daft fucking twat.

If I'm sooo stoopid for doing this "over a kit kat" how is she not stupid for wanting a whole lifetime supply of them? If you could answer that you would have by now you thick cunt.

And yes her cult religion does have something to do with it because being a privileged Halibut allows her to get away with such ludicrous shite with a much more muted backlash, and she knows it.

As for not being an "abuser", no I'm sure you don't want that. You're happy with being someone who openly cheers about my (mostly imagined) "school beatings" but then when challenged to a fight says "I'm not a violent person" (LOL). Much more classy.

As I stated in an earlier post that a lifetime supply was a tad extreme. But yes, you are stupid. Now go to bed and try looking for a job instead of being a whiny shit who complains about everything and how everyone else is to blame for how terrible your life is. So in a nutshell, sort your fucking life out.