Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Discuss.

1934388_524509144419892_3416532636830473

Isle of Man ignored again!

• Like 1

Discuss.

Whats the Isle of Man?

:lol:

Discuss.

Whats the Isle of Man?

:lol:

Tax haven/race track.

Also Sheeposexuals needs to include Derbyshire, and Inbred farmers needs to include Lincolnshire. To anyone living in the Horsham area, its quite well known, that everyone north of them, would be classed as living in "The North".

There is no golden gate bridge in that San Francisco, just a giant phallus

4747773_ba84a750.jpg

This picture of Barry Manilow is a year or two old but I'm watching some bollocks on the telly and it prompted me to search - he looks fucking hideous. His face is so bloated that it almost makes his nose look in proportion.

2trar.jpg

• Like 3

This picture of Barry Manilow is a year or two old but I'm watching some bollocks on the telly and it prompted me to search - he looks fucking hideous. His face is so bloated that it almost makes his nose look in proportion.

2trar.jpg

Hideous, but maybe not dying (unless he looks at himself).

2trar.jpg

Oh aye he's not dying to my knowledge, which is why I put it here instead of the possibilities thread. I'm surprised he can open his mouth to eat or breathe though.

Scariest thing I've read on 't interweb.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_conspiracy_theory

Mid-December should not have flowers blooming and bees buzzing around in the U.K.

We haven't.

Sure SOME flowers have bloomed when they shouldn't have but ive seen no bees or wasps.

More press and media hysteria.

2trar.jpg

Oh aye he's not dying to my knowledge, which is why I put it here instead of the possibilities thread. I'm surprised he can open his mouth to eat or breathe though.

That bloatedness looks like it's the result of too many botox injections.

2trar.jpg

french___saunders_1_zpsxa3uiaxx.jpg

Knew id seen his face before.

• Like 1

Honestly thought, you'd think someone near and dear to him would tell him he looks fucking awful. Shame, because I think, in his field, he is a great entertainer. Not my cup of tea, obvs, although I have been known to jig around the lounge to Copacabana after a couple of cans of Special Brew.

2trar.jpg

And why does he have a tea spoon in his ear?

• Like 2

Honestly thought, you'd think someone near and dear to him would tell him he looks fucking awful. Shame, because I think, in his field, he is a great entertainer. Not my cup of tea, obvs, although I have been known to jig around the lounge to Copacabana after a couple of cans of Special Brew.

True hardcore!! :D

I'm soppy - Weekend In New England for me: https://youtu.be/jbvW1kmPexQ

True hardcore!! :D

Are you sure you don't mean jigging around the lounge to Special Brew after a couple of Copacabanas?

Perhaps that was me.

• Like 5

Unless there's an 'Oh the Irony' thread I thought this would be fine here.

irony.jpg

• Like 2

Falls into 'outrageous'.

NZ tobacco prices as of yesterday.

960053_10153699141721049_357818400461803

That's £38 for 50g.

I'd start burglarising cunts at those prices.

That's £38 for 50g.

Damn, and I´m complaining about my baccy for 40g @ EUR 7,60 (NZ$ 12). There's cheaper, but that's horrible stuff.

Falls into 'outrageous'.

960053_10153699141721049_357818400461803

That's £38 for 50g.

Well baccy sales will plummet and the smugglers will make a fucking fortune bringing it into the country.

Utter stupidity.