Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Authorities in Florida have arrested a man accused of throwing a live alligator through a restaurant’s drive-through window.

A judge on Tuesday ordered James to stay away from all Wendy’s restaurants, to avoid possessing any weapons, to get a mental health evaluation and to limit his contact with animals to his mother’s dog, according to WPTV.

Gimme a burger and make it snappy!!!

• Like 3

It would seem a commercial airline pilot was having a bad day and decided to change the ADS-B setting from the flight number to IMABITCH.

imabitch.jpg

It would seem a commercial airline pilot was having a bad day and decided to change the ADS-B setting from the flight number to IMABITCH.

imabitch.jpg

It would of been funnier if he changed it to LEEEEEEROOOOYYYYYY JENKINS

Diversity on demand

http://rentaminority.com/

Rent-A-Minority is a revolutionary new service designed for those oh-shit moments where you've realized your award show, corporate brochure, conference panel is entirely composed of white men. For, like, the fifth year in a row. Suddenly you're being called out on Twitter and you need to look not-racist and not-misogynist fast. Actually doing something meaningful to disrupt institutional inequality would be way too much work; so why not just Rent-A-Minority instead?

• Like 1

Diversity on demand

Rent-A-Minority is a revolutionary new service designed for those oh-shit moments where you've realized your award show, corporate brochure, conference panel is entirely composed of white men. For, like, the fifth year in a row. Suddenly you're being called out on Twitter and you need to look not-racist and not-misogynist fast. Actually doing something meaningful to disrupt institutional inequality would be way too much work; so why not just Rent-A-Minority instead?

so black people are commodities to be brought and sold now,EQUALITY .

Diversity on demand

so black people are commodities to be brought and sold now,EQUALITY .
That was as MY idea years ago.

As I prepared to attend my 10 year class reunion for high school, I was single and rather obnoxious (glad you were sitting for that eh?) and was going to pay some big black (and the bigger the better) lady to attend with me, eat drink and be merry all night on my dime, pretend we were together and tell her to do or say whatever she pleased. It woulda been a hoot. Instead, I chose not to attend cuz of the outrageous price. But then sweet revenge on the happy loving couples that were my now 28 year old classmates, as the company they organized the event with closed shop and absconded with thousands $$ from a dozen or so reunions, including ours, so it was hastily reorganized at a greatly reduced price cuz of the $100/couple that was lost, so I went after all for like $25 by myself. I would I had the balls to rent-a-minority fat black woman, but alas.

SirC

Diversity on demand

That's a very small firm, innit? One retarded homosexual black Jewess in a wheelchair, and her agent.

'Unauthorised trousers' kill Canadian zoo's otter

It's sad for the otter, but I'm just sharing this because of the headline.

Picture%203.png41703641-5069-464d-b313-2

Trousers like these? (see also: http://www.calgaryzoo.com/animals/birds/penguins)

No, those are the wrong trousers. These were merely unauthorised ones.

It wouldn't have quite the same ring to it. Wallace and Gromit in The Unauthorised Trousers

It's just not the same.

• Like 1

It wouldn't have quite the same ring to it. Wallace and Gromit in The Unauthorised Trousers

It's just not the same.

I agree, but as soon as mysterious deaths occur and trousers are involved: keep an eye on penguins.

• Like 1

It's just not the same.

I agree, but as soon as mysterious deaths occur and trousers are involved: keep an eye on penguins.

I always suspect the tamarins. They always look as if they are attempting to perfect a disguise.

I always suspect the tamarins. They always look as if they are attempting to perfect a disguise.

Particularly the Red-handed tamarin:

320px-Saguinus_midas_flk24863753.jpg

• Like 1

(Posted in Video Vault by error, moving here)

Oh it's real.....and it's spectacular!

SC

It's just not the same.

Hey, leave the penguins alone.

• Like 1

Just in case there's any confusion. Beastiality is still illegal in Germany

They go a bit easier on them now though.

William Chynsworth aged 13 was sentenced on 26th March 1849 at Bodmin Assizes for buggering a cow and got life.

image.jpg
  • Like 1

I probably don't want to know how you found that....

Search: "Cow buggering"

Google: Did you mean: "Cow butchering"?

• Like 2

Any listings for pig fuckers? I've a letter to go to Brussels anyway, I'll include the penalty notice...

Well nobody has bothered to tell Angela Merkels husband, have they!

• Like 1

They go a bit easier on them now though.

William Chynsworth aged 13 was sentenced on 26th March 1849 at Bodmin Assizes for buggering a cow and got life.

image.jpg

I'm left wondering how long you've held onto that one just waiting for the chance to post....

• Like 3

Call me names if you like, but right now I am listening, for the first time, to the Lulu version of The Man Who Sold The World. Is it really a pile of absolute sheep's wank, or is it just me?

• Like 1

Call me names if you like, but right now I am listening, for the first time, to the Lulu version of The Man Who Sold The World. Is it really a pile of absolute sheep's wank, or is it just me?

No, not just you.

• Like 1

No, not just you.

Bowie obviously endorsed the version though, as I believe (yes, read on Wikipedia) that he played sax and done backing vocals on it - he must have been well spangled on ket.