Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

A toddler just down the road from me is named Tallulah.

Bet if you laid her from end to end no one would be surprised.

Not sure why some Americans are offended by this

http://www.dose.com/food/27945/A-British-Supermarket-s-American-Food-Section-Is-Both-Hilarious-And-Enraging?

If I remember correctly, there's a shop in Kent that sells brands that you don't usually find in other countries that have been imported from the U.S. which a lot of the same stuff.

Especially when it comes to chocolate. There's a lot of difference between the taste of Nestle, Cadbury's (UK) and Cadburys (made at the Hershey's factory), and just regular Hershey's.

Hershey's milk chocolate tastes more like dark chocolate.

Americans buy breadcrumbs!

So do the English, but yes you can buy breadcrumbs in the shops. It's a convenience item. Much in the same way as GRATED cheese.

This way you don't have to dry out a loaf of bread, and crumble it up before you can use it.

FTFY.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME, I just went on Netmums by mistake and saw this in a baby name thread

'I'm hovering around Claudia Odessa for a girl and Hugo Rupert for a boy'

I'm off to kill myself.

On Netmums? :blink: You sure? Those are Mumsnet names.

True story, I once read a Mumsnet post on baby names that was so incredibly pretentious that I sent it in to Private Eye.

They printed it in Pseud's Corner and sent me a cheque for a tenner.

I thought pseuds corner was made up. Also what issue is this in?

http://www.dose.com/food/27945/A-British-Supermarket-s-American-Food-Section-Is-Both-Hilarious-And-Enraging?

If I remember correctly, there's a shop in Kent that sells brands that you don't usually find in other countries that have been imported from the U.S. which a lot of the same stuff.

Especially when it comes to chocolate. There's a lot of difference between the taste of Nestle, Cadbury's (UK) and Cadburys (made at the Hershey's factory), and just regular Hershey's.

So do the English, but yes you can buy breadcrumbs in the shops. It's a convenience item. Much in the same way as GRATED cheese.

This way you don't have to dry out a loaf of bread, and crumble it up before you can use it.

FTFY.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME, I just went on Netmums by mistake and saw this in a baby name thread

I'm off to kill myself.

True story, I once read a Mumsnet post on baby names that was so incredibly pretentious that I sent it in to Private Eye.

I just saw one of the posts on Mumsnet from a mum struggling to decide between Rupert, Rafferty, Rufus or Edward

Unless she wants the poor kid to have the crap kicked out of them on a daily basis, she's better off naming the kid Edward.

Just need to hope the kid doesn't have red hair, otherwise he's doomed from the start.

• Like 1

FTFY.

I'm off to kill myself.

Alas, I can't remember. Sometime in 2014, I think, though IMBW.

No, not made up. All the quotes are sourced, and the contributors credited at the foot of the column.

FTFY.

I'm off to kill myself.

Alas, I can't remember. Sometime in 2014, I think, though IMBW.

No, not made up. All the quotes are sourced, and the contributors credited at the foot of the column.

Of course it's not. For some reason I got Pseuds Corner mixed up with From the Message Boards,, which is definitely made up - probably because we're discussing forums.

There's a kid (well she's about 20 ) at the college where my wife works called "Baby"

Her parents should be put in a corner.

• Like 1

FTFY.

I'm off to kill myself.

I just saw one of the posts on Mumsnet from a mum struggling to decide between Rupert, Rafferty, Rufus or Edward

Unless she wants the poor kid to have the crap kicked out of them on a daily basis, she's better off naming the kid Edward.

Just need to hope the kid doesn't have red hair, otherwise he's doomed from the start.

Gingers are losers, huh?

Well I always said, only losers join...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/breitbart-ginger-jihadis-convert-radical-islam-because-bullying-early-life-1464912

A toddler just down the road from me is named Tallulah.

You live in Leicester. I am surprised there is just the one.

My wife works in children's nursery. In years gone by she has had a Petal and an Angel.

Not sure how this can be an "accident"

• Like 2

It's a spoof news website.

And there was me thinking "WalesonCraic" was a legitmate alternative to auntie beeb for news from that region.

Mind you I admit that even I started to question its bona fides when I saw the shop manager was Mr Jim Bellend.

It's a spoof news website.

I should have known it was too good to be true :)

I loved the idea of that ship being given the Boaty McBoatface Moniker.

What could possibly engage children more in the idea of adventure and exploration than to follow a ship with that kind of name.

Obviously, the po faced cunt chops who run the whole show consider it to be too frivolous and beneath the 'important task of surveying...blah de blah'.

No wonder kids have no fucking interest in science and exploration in this country.

• Like 1

What could possibly engage children more in the idea of adventure and exploration than to follow a ship with that kind of name.

Obviously, the po faced cunt chops who run the whole show consider it to be too frivolous and beneath the 'important task of surveying...blah de blah'.

No wonder kids have no fucking interest in science and exploration in this country.

But would you get on the plane?

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd get on the plane but would you fly Ryanair, especially at Christmas?

ryanairxmas2_300x225.jpg
  • Like 2

But would you get on the plane?

YES!!!! :D

• Like 1

I like what they did, but do I want to fly on an airline who don't take things too seriously.

CgWjYLvW4AAJf9W.jpg

Apparently it's a photoshop perpetrated by the cunning Aer Lingus themselves. la.gif

https://twitter.com/AerLingus/status/722162956319002625

Ooh, like what you did there.

• Like 2

image.jpg
:blink:

Here's a different type of hardon collider.

• Like 4