Grim Reaper

Liz Smith

That page says the same for every celebrity.

Just look at the Wikipedia history though. Anonymous edit backed by a non-sensical link:

|death_date = {{Death date and age|2016|8|30|1921|12|11|df=y}}<ref>Charlie and the chocolate factory actress dead at 94</ref><ref>www.EnglandTimes.gov</ref>

• Like 2

Just look at the Wikipedia history though. Anonymous edit backed by a non-sensical link:

|death_date = {{Death date and age|2016|8|30|1921|12|11|df=y}}<ref>Charlie and the chocolate factory actress dead at 94</ref><ref>www.EnglandTimes.gov</ref>

I'm guessing someone wanted points for the DDP

Yeah nothing on twitter which one would expect to see if it is true.

Hmm yes i see the problem...but wait a minute

It's also reporting that Susan Boyle is leading the race for TIME magazine person of the year

http://en.mediamass.net/people/susan-boyle/person-of-the-year.html

so maybe it's not a fake/spoof site

Hmm yes i see the problem...but wait a minute

It's also reporting that Susan Boyle is leading the race for TIME magazine person of the year

http://en.mediamass.net/people/susan-boyle/person-of-the-year.html

so maybe it's not a fake/spoof site

It is. They are a hoax site. Notice how every story format shows the same exact thing. It's fake.

Thank God for that! I think she'll see 2018 myself and possibly one to take off next years list (along with Leslie Phillips after that photo showing him looking fairly healthy!)

I'm guessing someone wanted points for the DDP

Yeah they could have been into deadpooling although "EnglandTimes.gov" is hardly a reputable news source so they could kinda struggle with a DDP QO.

A poster on Digital Spy says she's currently in hospital, no idea how reliable the information is though.

A poster on Digital Spy says she's currently in hospital, no idea how reliable the information is though.

Me and my family googled her for health info when the royle family was on the other night.The poster on Ds has been a member for years and her post history suggests she is genuine.Liz Smith needs to stay on DL 2017.She is starting to get to a Clive Dunn scenario where everyone assumes she is already dead.

Me and my family googled her for health info when the royle family was on the other night.The poster on Ds has been a member for years and her post history suggests she is genuine.Liz Smith needs to stay on DL 2017.She is starting to get to a Clive Dunn scenario where everyone assumes she is already dead.

Wasn't expecting her to outlive Caroline Aherne mind

See, this is where you think "Look at all these ill celebs, its shooting fish in a barrel", and then at midnight on the 1st, it's "where's the Queen? Insert Cancer Ridden Person Here? Brady? etc Who the fuck is Grigory Barenblatt?" and so on.

See, this is where you think "Look at all these ill celebs, its shooting fish in a barrel", and then at midnight on the 1st, it's "where's the Queen? Insert Cancer Ridden Person Here? Brady? etc Who the fuck is Grigory Barenblatt?" and so on.

Being 95 and having many strokes living in a care home and being a household name as well as allegedly being ill in hospital makes her an very strong choice.

2016 just keeps going, doesn't it?

*rushes off to check entries for things*

95 is fine innings, and she outlived her TV granddaughter.

So, we've never had an 11/50 year, so that suggests there's one more hit in the year.

No!!!!! Please Not Campbell!!!!!!

Farewell to the best and funniest batty old lady ever. :(

• Like 4

Loved her in the Royle family.Just saw the episode where Nana died again on BBC1 this Thursday.Spooky.Her performance in that episode was both hilarious and touching.

• Like 1

388 users are online. Fucking hell.

484 an hour ago - Smith and Michael = ratings.

Oy, I thought she might die today, after the news of her hospitalization.

Saves me the trouble of nervously putting her in my Deathrace team.

Never had an 11/50 year, until 2016.

Or maybe it will be a 12/50 year this year, still 5 days left. :P

Phew, had her for nothing next year except the Deathlist Prediction Game, so I've notified Vaagheid to use my sub and additional sub provided.

Tomorrow's daily death shall be...

Died on the 24th according to Wikipedia.

Don't know how reliable that is; I don't feel like reading any obits.

Didn't have her on my Shadow List, dammit. Still ahead of the Deathlist by two, though, not bad.