themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Guest Guest

Just found out the actor Derek Deadman became a dead man for real last November http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0212600/ .I don't think it was reported at the time .He was quite a well known face on tv .Here's a pic in case you don't know who I'm on about.. http://search.tb.ask.com/search/AJimage.jhtml?searchfor=derek+deadman&p2=%5EBBQ%5Exdm266%5EYYA%5Egb&n=780d1330&ss=sub&st=bar&ptb=7AD94CBC-F771-42A1-98B1-8D01B3597ED9&si=YSMD2DUKbtn1&tpr=sbt#./&imgsize=all&safeSearch=on&imgDetail=true?&_suid=142390106091008076201920205503

Guest guest

American musician, singer-songwriter, composer, artist and founding member and guitarist of Big Brother and the Holding Company, Sam Andrew, has died.

American musician, singer-songwriter, composer, artist and founding member and guitarist of Big Brother and the Holding Company, Sam Andrew, has died.

No link? Here's one.

Just found out the actor Derek Deadman became a dead man for real last November http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0212600/ .I don't think it was reported at the time .He was quite a well known face on tv .Here's a pic in case you don't know who I'm on about.. http://search.tb.ask.com/search/AJimage.jhtml?searchfor=derek+deadman&p2=%5EBBQ%5Exdm266%5EYYA%5Egb&n=780d1330&ss=sub&st=bar&ptb=7AD94CBC-F771-42A1-98B1-8D01B3597ED9&si=YSMD2DUKbtn1&tpr=sbt#./&imgsize=all&safeSearch=on&imgDetail=true?&_suid=142390106091008076201920205503

A very familar face but best remembered by me from this advert which used to terrify my friend Robert when we were kids.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=soda+stream+advert&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=0BBED031287D67222F320BBED031287D67222F32

Michele Ferrero, world's 20th richest man and the guy responsible for Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Eggs and Tic Tacs, dead at 89.

I had him.

R.A, points please!

Guest Guest

Congrats.Can't believe I was first to post his death !

Guest Guest

No you weren't.

oh right... :scratchhead::blush::huh:

No you weren't.

Why don't you join and then you can get access to: this page.

No you weren't.

Why don't you join and then you can get access to: this page.

Oh, sorry. Screen grab of this page:

This_Page.jpg

Michele Ferrero, world's 20th richest man and the guy responsible for Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Eggs and Tic Tacs, dead at 89.

There's going to be a cracking spread at his funeral!

• Like 4

I do hope the Ambassedor goes...

• Like 5

If he emerges from his coffin at the wake that would be kinder surprise!

• Like 5

Guest Guest

I blame people like him for my diabetes :rant: That and the fact I shovel chocolate and crisps down my throat like there's no tomorrow...

I blame people like him for my diabetes :rant: That and the fact I shovel chocolate and crisps down my throat like there's no tomorrow...

But alas, not fast enough :xbones:

Harsh.

Guests are people too.

In fact, although some are clearly just stirring, others post some of the more original comments in this place.

In my view If you turn up here and aren't simply a case for the 'ffs we heard it all before' thread, more is better. YMMV.

• Like 1

Case in point..... While a good number of celeb deaths have occurred in the past 48 hours, NONE are posted HERE, in the forum called the Deaths Of 2015. Yet I have to read all this garbage banter for what...,, 8 or so posts over whether some Guest posted first? In the meantime no obits are posted here in the forum called DEATHS OF 2015. What is the function of this forum if ALL obits aren't posted here? This should be one stop shopping. You wanna get cute and put a Nobel prize winner in that Nobel prize too, great.

Yet you deride a guest for posting here....cuz he thought he was first...cuz logic told him a forum called DEATHS OF 2015 may in fact be the place to post, oh I don't know, deaths for the year 2015?

For the record Lesley Gore died but you'll have to search all over to find it. Try dead Pop Stars. She is a dead pop star but apparently not part of the Class of 2015 Dead people. Smfh. And if posting obits in the other forums was priority, then having SIXTY-EIGHT PAGES of forums is asking quite a bit for a Guest to consume at one sitting. How about archiving 90% of those and making the list of forums something useful? Why a thread for 'who will be the 4th hit of 2014?' Archive that shit. You've only yourselves to blame for duplicitous posts what with duplicitous forums, a plethora of needless forums to sift through , and a search box that leant work on many occasions (it sure as hell doesn't list results by 'most recent update' which would be the only way it was useful).

SC

(Reposting in rant section)

• Like 2

Case in point..... While a good number of celeb deaths have occurred in the past 48 hours, NONE are posted HERE, in the forum called the Deaths Of 2015. Yet I have to read all this garbage banter for what...,, 8 or so posts over whether some Guest posted first? In the meantime no obits are posted here in the forum called DEATHS OF 2015. What is the function of this forum if ALL obits aren't posted here? This should be one stop shopping. You wanna get cute and put a Nobel prize winner in that Nobel prize too, great.

[/snip]

No, you don't.

I do agree that ALL deaths should be recorded in the yearly thread, as well as in the appropriate and specific thread.

Ideally the person who is first to post a death should post it in both.

Nobody should be derided for posting a death here simply because it has been posted in another thread.