Magere Hein

Death In The Family

1 minute ago, Philheybrookbay1 said:

Some b****ard knocked over my 1 year old cat - Iolo this morning. Luckily he was microchip so it was easy to let me know but I'm so angry the driver didn't stop and give him a chance. 

He died sadly. My poor little boy. I need alcohol.  

Screenshot_20240622_142735_Gallery.jpg

Please accept my sincerest condolences @philheybrookbay. Pets are equally an important part of a family household. Lolo looked a lovely well looked after cat and I am sure he loved you being his owner whilst the short time he was in your care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Philheybrookbay1 said:

Some b****ard knocked over my 1 year old cat - Iolo this morning. Luckily he was microchip so it was easy to let me know but I'm so angry the driver didn't stop and give him a chance. 

Fuckers.

1 hour ago, Philheybrookbay1 said:

My sincerest condolences on the loss of such a beautiful boy.

It makes me very angry that you must legally report hitting a dog as a driver, but not a cat. Surely common decency dictates that you stop anyway, but not everyone is so nice unfortunately.

• Like 1

Sincere condolences, @Philheybrookbay1. It’s a sad fact of life that some people are cunts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Philheybrookbay1 said:

Very sad news,losing a pet is very painful too,they are innocent and pure and kind. Even more so in this cowardly way, it is too revolting, accept my condolences, please

@Philheybrookbay1 I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a horrible way to lose a beloved member of the family.

Thanks all.

I made the mistake of thanking people who found him on the local Facebook group for my area.

Cue neighbour opposite who stated that I was bad owner for leaving the cats out overnight and for leaving them in the care of neighbours when I went away recently. 

Trust me, revenge will be served on that bitch. I'll bide my time but I'll have her. All she does is stand in her doorway smoking in a dressing gown all fucking day. 

• Like 1