Bibliogryphon

Sad Last Days

Olivia Newton-John has now joined the "Sad Last Days" roster of Radar Online.

Currently, Lenny and Superman actress Valerie Perrine is supposed to be in her sad last days.

1 minute ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

I think I might have reached sad last months. National Enquirer unlikely to be covering it, possibly kentonline.co.uk will.

Don't bank on a robust future for the Kent Messenger group, they're increasingly down to spreading one paper over the whole county with a handful of regional variations. 

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

Don't bank on a robust future for the Kent Messenger group, they're increasingly down to spreading one paper over the whole county with a handful of regional variations. 

You could have a poll - them or me.

I was shopping earlier and this week’s front cover includes a story about cancer fears for Tom Cruise and how long does he have left? 

I miss Iain at this point honestly. Gags like the Tennessee none are far better than this shit. 

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I miss Iain at this point honestly. Gags like the Tennessee none are far better than this shit. 

This is not a gag. I’m just reporting this week’s bullshit from the National Enquirer in the correct thread for it’s bullshit.

10 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

I was shopping earlier and this week’s front cover includes a story about cancer fears for Tom Cruise and how long does he have left? 

I didn’t think they sold it in the UK?

7 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I didn’t think they sold it in the UK?

Alas, they do. (A popular supermarket)* stocks it and has done since the early 90s, when my mum steadfastly refused to entertain child msc's amusement at the front cover and buy a copy!

*Hey, I didn't name which one. ;)

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, msc said:

Alas, they do. (A popular supermarket)* stocks it and has done since the early 90s, when my mum steadfastly refused to entertain child msc's amusement at the front cover and buy a copy!

*Hey, I didn't name which one. ;)

Also sold in a well known newsagent chain as that is where I saw it yesterday. 

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Robert Wagner?

https://www.suggest.com/robert-wagner-sad-last-days-haunted-natalie-woods-death-rumor-allegedly/2621959/

The headline is muuuch worse than what the already hysterical article says.

"In good health" - yes, quite. Though it does imply what I think many of us have long assumed - Lana Wood might blame Robert Wagner for Natalie Wood's death, but I suspect Robert Wagner blames Robert Wagner for Natalie Wood's death too.

• Like 3

Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Kanye West, Michael Douglas, Christina Applegate, Robert Redford and Chrissy Metz all listed on the latest edition of National Enquirer as being in their Sad Last Days

images (2).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

From earlier this year, Katherine Jackson mother of Michael Jackson, still with us at 92

• Like 1