Sign in to follow this  
paulh85

Strictly Come Dancing

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Rylan co-hosting It Takes Two with Zoe Ball. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6935461/Strictly-Come-Dancing-Rylan-Clark-Neal-join-forces-Zoe-Ball-Takes-Two.html

I'm assuming she needs the help given her breakfast radio duties, but for God's sake, him?

Sadly, he makes everything he appears in unwatchable. I decline to watch the spin off show henceforth.

The only time I have really encountered him is on Radio 2 in Zoe Ball old slot. A little annoying but nowhere near Jonathon Ross levels of anger inducing.

Furious with Rylan Clark-Neal for blemishing the last bastion of quality TV, "Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two" with Zoe Ball

Gary Rhodes of series 6 becomes the fourth to perish. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ebless said:

Gary Rhodes of series 6 becomes the fourth to perish. 

Was convinced Rhodes had been in a pointless Celebrities  episode but it seems not. I wonder who I was thinking of. 

This is another thread what shouldn't exist -- you and your goddamn English-centric horseshit.  Buried a top 10 American TV show thread but you let this treacle exist. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Why the FUCK isn't this in reality TV show.... why do you fuckers think this is 'important' enough for it's own thread but you BURIED one for a top 5 TV shows in American television, I see what's going on here P. Bearer NO ONE IN AMERICA ever heard of this shit.  Shit without an 'e'.  Fuck you and the 'paul85' person who created this nonsense.  Is this a P.Bearer 'alt'?
I want the name of the person who moves the threads  ------ you cocksucker.  Why did you bury Sanford and Son into 'American Sitcoms' you cunt.  More people watch this is RERUNS than this cunt show.
If all y'all want a UK site then man up and banish Americans.  If you don't quit pretending it is.  Goddamn assholes. 
This thread is an atrocity exhibition.

SC'

I'm Canadian and I demand a 'Beachcombers' thread!

I mean, if you don't mind, please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Surely if we include Dancing with the Stars that should pacify SC

Dancing With The Stars is the same show as Strictly Come Dancing,  just an alternate title in certain countries. And since this threads title doesn't specify the UK version then anyone who passes from the UK,USA,Australia's etc version of the series could theoretically be posted in this thread. For example if 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIME 5 TIMES  Worlds Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzionowski had an unexcpected death it could be posted in this thread * He was a runnerup in Polands version of the show in 2008

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Was convinced Rhodes had been in a pointless Celebrities  episode but it seems not. I wonder who I was thinking of. 

Nigel Kennedy the fiddler dude ?