DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Not a massacre but on topic for this thread:

Passionately pro-gun US woman has been shot in back by her 4 year old who got hold of her weapon. :D :D :D

"On Monday she concluded a discussion on Facebook about possessing weapons for self-defense by boasting: "Even my 4-year-old gets jacked up to target shoot the .22.""

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/pro-gun-us-woman-jamie-gilt-shot-in-back-by-4yo-son/7235802

UPDATE: They are having a ball in the Daily Mail comments section, which I suppose means even Daily Mail readers are brighter than American gun nuts: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html

That's in the one I would put in the ironic deaths thread

She ain't dead. The tyke should have aimed better.

Didn't realize she had survived.

We need something like a "Only in America" thread. Although seeing discussions about this online last night, people in the U.S. were saying it seems incredulous, and that all you have to do is add that it happened in Florida or Texas suddenly it because totally plausible.

• Like 1

Not a massacre but on topic for this thread:

Passionately pro-gun US woman has been shot in back by her 4 year old who got hold of her weapon. :D :D :D

"On Monday she concluded a discussion on Facebook about possessing weapons for self-defense by boasting: "Even my 4-year-old gets jacked up to target shoot the .22.""

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/pro-gun-us-woman-jamie-gilt-shot-in-back-by-4yo-son/7235802

UPDATE: They are having a ball in the Daily Mail comments section, which I suppose means even Daily Mail readers are brighter than American gun nuts: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html

That's in the one I would put in the ironic deaths thread

She ain't dead. The tyke should have aimed better.

Didn't realize she had survived.

We need something like a "Only in America" thread. Although seeing discussions about this online last night, people in the U.S. were saying it seems incredulous, and that all you have to do is add that it happened in Florida or Texas suddenly it because totally plausible.

Thanks to our gun laws I think this thread about covers it, Phantom.

SC

I always thought the NRA was run by insane gun freaks. Having read this i'm inclined to reconsider http://www.nrafamily.org/articles/2016/1/13/little-red-riding-hood-has-a-gun/

No indeed, completely changed my view. Never let it be said a balanced and cogent argument cannot sway me.

Motivations for massacres explained by guy who had planned one: http://www.dw.com/en/preparing-a-killing-rampage-power-through-violence/a-19149296

"Things got worse in secondary school, where even teachers made fun of his stutter." Wankers. Confirms that what I think of the majority of the teaching profession is true, even in Germany.

Hardly a massacre with one death, but not in a school. Not really sure where to put my anti NRA rants, ranting maybe, or here...

Another stupid unnecessary death.

• Like 1

several clubbers were blasted in the rear

And then the shooting started.

Y5UOb.png

• Like 2

June's Pride month, and this week is pride week in the US - seems pretty blatant what the motivation for a shooting in a gay bar would be at this time of year. There's definitely fatalities. Gunman still on loose. It's 6am in the morning other there so you'd assume clubs had been shut by now, and that any mass gathering planned to mark the occasion's been called off.

It's 6am in the morning

As opposed to 6am in the evening?

:duck:

Sorry, just another of my grammar foibles.

• Like 3

The gunman's dead, and if it was a "hateful right-wing white person" they'd already have already identified him and quoted every last sentence from his Facebook until it was written on the back of our eyeballs so it must be the work ISISlam.

Like the Eg*pt*in A*r Cr*sh, we will never hear of this again.

The gunman's dead, and if it was a "hateful right-wing white person" they'd already have already identified him and quoted every last sentence from his Facebook until it was written on the back of our eyeballs so it must be the work ISISlam.

the air crash is under investigation which could take a couple of years just look at how long they took to find out what happened to air France.

It's 6am in the morning

As opposed to 6am in the evening?

:duck:

Sorry, just another of my grammar foibles.

It really gets my goat when people say 12am and 12pm instead of 12 midnight and 12 midday.

12 hours ante (before) meridian and 12 hours post (after) meridian are one and the same; 12 midnight.

• Like 3

I think

was playing and massively misinterpreted....

Off topic. Does this play on a pc? My tablet doesn't show the clip.

Y5UOb.png

Probably the worst joke I've ever read on this site...

take my 'like' and go!

• Like 1

Y5UOb.png

Probably the worst joke I've ever read on this site...

take my 'like' and go!

With an open goal like that, it would've been discriminatory of me to not at least try

coffee3.gif

I'm not seeing videos either on my laptop.

' registered Democrat '.....

Lol.

:)

Deadliest mass shooting in US history and now confirmed it was an islamic terrorist attack so worst terror attack since 911.All in all a pretty massive news event.Could even influence the result of the election in november