Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

2 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

I literally just shared a screenshot from a website and said what was on it.

As for RFK Jr, I never said he won't take any from Trump. I am just assuming he will take more from Biden due to the fact that Trump has a loyal base that would vote for him no matter what, while Democrats who are dissatisfied with Biden might opt for an alternative that isn't You-Know-Who . A quick Google search will tell you that I am not the only one thinking that. But it's too early to predict, Kennedy just announced his campaign, hence my use of the word "might".

RFK jr is an anti-vaccine crank who posted the 1488 nazi shit a few months ago, AKA the least subtle dog whistle known to man, he's not going to take more votes from Biden, he is going to suck away Trump's votes ya cunt. Also he didn't 'just announce' his campaign, he announced he would be running as an independent rather than trying to primary biden.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

his record is like all the money in my bank account: non-existent. 

Hogwash. You must be doing well in life considering the levels of intellectual capacity and civility you've showed us in here.

• Thanks 1

Hogwash. You must be doing well in life considering the levels of intellectual capacity and civility you've showed us in here.

You have yet to give me an answer as to why RFK jr would suck away more biden votes instead of trump votes.

That uses Rasmussen as a pollsters and they are definitely not the most reliable at polling at all

4 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Rasmussen are republican pollsters who post batshit polls and may have caused the Dilbert guy to lose his career as a newspaper cartoonist iirc, so no that does not fucking count you Italian.

Anyone who thinks RFK Jr. takes away more votes from Biden than Trump clearly has no modern grasp of politics. 

Biden should be worried about No Labels or Cornel West (less so now that he isn't running as a Green Party candidate). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Anyone who thinks RFK Jr. takes away more votes from Biden than Trump clearly has no modern grasp of politics. 

Biden should be worried about No Labels or Cornel West (less so now that he isn't running as a Green Party candidate). 

No Labels needs to focus on getting their Problem Solvers caucus to choose a Speaker of the House, lol.
Cornel has more issues... it came out that he received money from Harlan Crow, who funds Clarence Thomas via lavish vacations.
(but yes, overall agree with you).

9 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

People pointed out the problems with Rasmussen, but also Newsweek is considered a Qanon magazine now.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tango854 said:

Rasmussen are republican pollsters who post batshit polls and may have caused the Dilbert guy to lose his career as a newspaper cartoonist iirc, so no that does not fucking count you Italian.

I'm not Italian you immature bag of nothing, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rasmussen was just one. Here are three more. I'm assuming Fox/Beacon, Cygnal and IPSOS aren't republican pollsters who post batshit polls and may have caused the Dilbert guy to lose his career as a newspaper cartoonist?

Although, in all fairness, there are other polls that show the opposite, which is that Biden will actually benefit from Kennedy's run. Hence, again, my use of the word "might" for those with basic reading comprehension skills.

image.png.bba70df29e24258d889984a299a7c6c9.png

Fox News Poll choice for president if you voted now

Geez the TDS is strong with some members here. You try to have a civil discussion about an upcoming crucial election and this is what you get. It's almost as if it's impossible to have a mature discussion about politics on a website that bets on celebrities deaths.

Links:

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-haley-doubles-gop-primary-biden

https://www.cygn.al/new-monthly-national-poll-voters-back-striking-uaw-workers-more-than-the-uaw-itself-side-with-amazon-in-ftc-lawsuit-plus-who-is-a-swifty/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/rfk-jr-could-draw-one-seven-us-voters-2024-presidential-election-reutersipsos-2023-10-05/

1 hour ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Geez the TDS is strong with some members here.

Oh dear. You were doing alright until that bit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

No soy italiano, inmaduro, bolsa de nada, no es que haya nada malo en eso.

Rasmussen fue sólo uno de ellos. Aquí hay tres más. ¿Asumo que Fox/Beacon, Cygnal e IPSOS no son encuestadores republicanos que publican encuestas descabelladas y pueden haber causado que el tipo Dilbert perdiera su carrera como caricaturista de periódicos?

Aunque, para ser justos, hay otras encuestas que muestran lo contrario: que Biden realmente se beneficiará de la candidatura de Kennedy. De ahí, nuevamente, mi uso de la palabra "podría" para aquellos con habilidades básicas de comprensión lectora.

imagen.png.bba70df29e24258d889984a299a7c6c9.png

Elección de Fox News Poll para presidente si votaste ahora

Dios, el TDS es fuerte con algunos miembros aquí. Intentas tener una discusión civilizada sobre unas próximas elecciones cruciales y esto es lo que obtienes. Es casi como si fuera imposible tener una discusión madura sobre política en un sitio web que apuesta por la muerte de celebridades.

Enlaces:

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-haley-doubles-gop-primary-biden

https://www.cygn.al/new-monthly-national-poll-voters-back-striking-uaw-workers-more-than-the-uaw-itself-side-with-amazon-in-ftc-lawsuit- plus-quien-es-veloz/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/rfk-jr-could-draw-one-seven-us-voters-2024-presidential-election-reutersipsos-2023-10-05/

I thought Kennedy had died in 1963.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

Ég hélt að Kennedy hefði dáið árið 1963.

Vete a la mierda idiota.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

y si mejor te vas tu pedazo de imbecil

3 minutes ago, Luis Palominio said:

bruh, get a life

Oh look, the same person! This is too easy.

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

Oh look, the same person! This is too easy.

Can you and the other guy just stop answering stupid things in these threads and talk something coherent to the topic?

Your two emails are only off by a couple of characters and the IPs match up :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TQR said:

Vete a la mierda idiota.

By the way, how do you expect me not to bother with a message like this, it is literally an insult in Spanish, this is supposed to be a place where you should not insult without reason, he started.

9 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

By the way, how do you expect me not to bother with a message like this, it is literally an insult in Spanish, this is supposed to be a place where you should not insult without reason, he started.

Dunno...worked a treat though, didn't it? ;)

23 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

this is supposed to be a place where you should not insult without reason

No, it really isn't.

So, those polls above clearly don't impress Arnold Schwarzenegger, just heard him on Radio Four dismissing the idea of the next president being DJT, saying it won't happen because of Trump's inability to gather more than the right wing mob who love him. Arnie copped for the fact he's sometimes wrong but says he not wrong about this. 

Doubtless Trump will roar back with some social media if Arnie keeps saying these things in the US. 

Should liven things up even more, then

Aw man, a win/win moment worth sharing

Oxfam are £1-99 better off and I got the best laugh I've had in weeks.Didn't realise some gleefully callous author had trawled Trump's prodigious output of one-dimensional self-promoting shite to repurpose the tonnage of words into deep and meaningless poetic missives. Highly recommended!

398173993_10159097804365981_219372576070

398125652_10159097804855981_332764524126

• Haha 3

Colorado Supreme Court declares him ineligible for US Presidency under the constitution’s insurrection clause.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2