Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Finished off the Gin, got some rum delivered today. bonus was they left the security tag on and so I didn’t get charged for it. Still got plenty of wine in the garage.

• Like 2

Totally random but the mention of gin above reminded me of our sometime colleague hereabouts, Bruno Brimley, last visted 2016 according to a search I just did. Anyone know owt of his current situation?

To be fair and for full disclosure I am on the autistic spectrum and tend to tell it how it is, a bit like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory without the Nobel prize, Trump is a funded fucking idiot, demented, manipulated and leader of stupid followers  with limited vales, the others do not want or need to pay tax.

• Like 1

Did this turn up on anyone else's random social media in the last few days? 

443845257_10161698304269414_863875441183

Hush money verdict in the next 30 mins!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hush money verdict in the next 30 mins!

...aaaand GUILTY

• Like 4

image.png.8fe102f940315ea4b0f1f52f4e59833f.png

More coming.

Guilty on all counts.

Orange jumpsuit for DJT.

• Like 9

441383855_1132584288021575_4317696380603

Oooh, this is gonna get lively - appeal, surely, polls will be interesting in the next few days

• Like 5

It's not the act, It's always the cover-up.

He'll have vonshitzenpants again. 

Oh but he says he's a "very innocent man" and "it was rigged" ofc.

Where the fuck's my violin?

Well done, you've just relected him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

So I guess the question now is... which of his fellow jailbirds will he pick as his running mate? 

2 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

Well done, you've just relected him.

Who is "you" in this?

1 minute ago, Sod's Law said:

So I guess the question now is... which of his fellow jailbirds will he pick as his running mate? 

Sirhan Sirhan for the win!  :lol:

America will forever be stained with January 6th. This is fries with that.

I'm sorry America ever elected this guy. I'm sorry America could elect him again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Sirhan Sirhan for the win!  :lol:

America will forever be stained with January 6th. This is fries with that.

I'm sorry America ever elected this guy. I'm sorry America could elect him again.

Polls pre the trial suggested the undecided voters would be swayed if he was convicted. If he doesn't win, he doesn't get the chance to pardon himself when the serious legal shit kicks in with the other cases. Not that I'm biased or owt, but...weighed under by another defeat and trial after trial, is he dead pooling gold, or what?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

Convicted murderer Leonard Peltier ran for Vice President in 2020 until he dropped out for health reasons. He's also 80 in September, so not only is he a decent death pool pick, he is also about to break into the minimum age one needs to be to be allowed to run for office.

These are Class E felonies in the state of New York, which lead to prison sentences only 30% of the time if the person is a first-time offender and a non-violent offender.  Given who he is, it would be downright shocking if the judge actually sentenced him to jail time here, even though he was admonished 10 times for contempt during these proceedings by this judge.  As far as the political ramifications, in and of itself I don't think this verdict is a huge needle-mover , but it could be a start.  If he gets convicted on other cases before the election as well, I mean, at some point, you could understand if swing voters in the states that will decide the election just think this is way too much baggage.  You know, on top of all the other shit lol.  

Sentencing is on July 11, just a few days before the Republican National Convention.  

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Polls pre the trial suggested the undecided voters would be swayed if he was convicted. If he doesn't win, he doesn't get the chance to pardon himself when the serious legal shit kicks in with the other cases. Not that I'm biased or owt, but...weighed under by another defeat and trial after trial, is he dead pooling gold, or what?

Always look on the bright side, eh, Mary!:)

Tell you what, I don't like him very much but, I am pretty sure that, with him in charge WW3 will be less of an issue.

Oh, yeah, he is guilty, not sure he is on ALL charges.

It should be noted he will appeal this.

This won't be resolved by the verdict today or the sentencing in July. We are looking at years of additional headlines solely about this case.

im sorry i just have to post this

IMG_2237.jpg

9 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

It should be noted he will appeal this.

This won't be resolved by the verdict today or the sentencing in July. We are looking at years of additional headlines solely about this case.

Once he is president he will just pardon himself.