Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

I think today is the day Trump secured his victory and it probably won’t even be close.

Even with Trump himself clearly losing his mind as welll.

• Facepalm 2

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think today is the day Trump secured his victory and it probably won’t even be close.

That's if he doesn't get so enraged he has a heart attack.

2 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

Or a ‘lapse in security’ occurs

14 minutes ago, Brad252 said:

Trump enraged by winning in the Supreme Court? :rolleyes:

• Facepalm 2

(If Trump's post appears cropped, he said "Is there anything better than a Trump rally?)

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Keep your uninformed opinions to UK politics please. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Is it possible for you to take in a differing political opinion without getting so triggered by it? TOC has said nothing wrong in that post. He's welcome to an opinion on an election in another country – that's called "foreign affairs". I think it's you that needs to chill out, and if reading things you disagree with upsets you so much then don't open the concerned topic, mark it as read, then move on.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Is it possible for you to take in a differing political opinion without getting so triggered by it? TOC has said nothing wrong in that post. He's welcome to an opinion on an election in another country – that's called "foreign affairs". I think it's you that needs to chill out, and if reading things you disagree with upsets you so much then don't open the concerned topic, mark it as read, then move on.

You are defending TOC. That's really all that needs to be said.

When he has an informed, rational opinion I'll give him one in turn. 

• Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

You are defending TOC. That's really all that needs to be said.

When he has an informed, rational opinion I'll give him one in turn. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day..... hmmm maybe not Sir Creep though. He's always wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day..... hmmm maybe not Sir Creep though. He's always wrong.

Of late TOC is drifting into Sir Cunto territory. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

You know how this goes, "I do this, but you do that", etc... Both parties have candidates that would lose to anyone except that other guy. Every single wrong word will be tweeted, there's no value in this.

13 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

So, what is uninformed about their opinion?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Brad252 said:

(If Trump's post appears cropped, he said "Is there anything better than a Trump rally?)

Meh! Trump funerals aren't all that...

hq720.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why are people saying Trump was being anti nato today. To me he was really only calling out those countries that refuse to spend the 2% target that the USA and Uk do. Am I missing something? 

• Facepalm 3

8 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Why are people saying Trump was being anti nato today. To me he was really only calling out those countries that refuse to spend the 2% target that the USA and Uk do. Am I missing something? 

Severus Snape Obviously GIFs | Tenor

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Am I missing something? 

Yes, around 85,999,999,990 neurones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

Sunday Times cartoon calls it accurately: 

421097149_391147603604906_60920949716555

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Trump has been anti-NATO every day. Here's an article in 2019 confirming his withdrawal comments in 2018: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/trump-nato-us-withdraw/index.html If you don't like CNN or it's inaccessible in your country, look up "Trump withdraw from NATO 2018" and choose any of the links that pop up.

It's actually one of the only things he's been very clear about. The discussion of marble and tractors a couple days ago is still unclear to me policy wise.

To say to other NATO members that America won't come to your aid if you're attacked and haven't paid your 'subs' is one thing. To say that he would encourage Russia to attack and invade those who haven't is utterly deranged. I actually hope he gets in in November and then does a William H Harrison a month later. Whoever comes after can't be any worse. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

To say to other NATO members that America won't come to your aid if you're attacked and haven't paid your 'subs' is one thing. To say that he would encourage Russia to attack and invade those who haven't is utterly deranged. I actually hope he gets in in November and then does a William H Harrison a month later. Whoever comes after can't be any worse. 

Be careful what you wish for, if Trump died and we ended up with President Marjorie Taylor Greene as she was VP we would all be wishing Trump had survived 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Trump's legal appeal rejected, a criminal trial will take place on the 25th of march in the Stormy Daniels affair

OOOOH (as was said many times in her on screen career) and (appropriate in this case) fuckin' get in!

For you young 'uns out there - trust me, politics was never this much fun under Bush the elder and John Major

• Haha 1