Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Walter Kohn, an Austrian-born American scientist and former refugee who shared a Nobel Prize in Chemistry — a subject that he had last formally studied in high school — died on last Tuesday in Santa Barbara, Calif. He was 93.

Banharn Silpa-archa, a former prime minister of Thailand whose scandal-ridden tenure preceded the country’s economic collapse in the 1990s, died here on Saturday. He was 83.

Did you really need to post these separately. One would have done. I saw a load of responses to this thread in my notifications and thought some-one notable might have gone.

Did you really need to post these separately. One would have done. I saw a load of responses to this thread in my notifications and thought some-one notable might have gone.

Sorry about that, I just kept finding another one that I could not see listed on here.

I was on the New York Times Obits page looking for something else.

Sorry about that, I just kept finding another one that I could not see listed on here.

I was on the New York Times Obits page looking for something else.

Premature obituration?

• Like 4

Guest Guest

The beautiful actress Madeleine Sherwood is dead at 93.She was the last surviving main cast member from Cat in a Hot Tin Roof http://www.tvguide.com/news/madeleine-sherwood-dead-at-93/

The cat was ON a hot tin roof.

Luckily Topol the fireman got her down after carefully grabbing the singe-d pussy. 'Nimmi-nimmi-nimmi-nim'.

it would have been a lot hotter if it was in the roof instead of on it

I couldn't find that thread for CEOs and company founders. But Phil Kives founder of K-Tel died at the age of 87

I couldn't find that thread for CEOs and company founders. But Phil Kives founder of K-Tel died at the age of 87

Here ya go

Here ya go

Thanks! :)

Actor Barry Howard, best known as the long-suffering ballroom dancer Barry Stuart-Hargreaves in sitcom Hi-de-Hi, has died aged 78.

His agent Sharry Clark confirmed the sad news in a statement, telling the BBC that he had been suffering from cancer.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/28/hi-de-hi-actor-barry-howard-of-barry-and-yvonne-fame-dies-aged-78-5848096/

SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

• Like 4

Guest Guest

Actor Barry Howard, best known as the long-suffering ballroom dancer Barry Stuart-Hargreaves in sitcom Hi-de-Hi, has died aged 78.

His agent Sharry Clark confirmed the sad news in a statement, telling the BBC that he had been suffering from cancer.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/28/hi-de-hi-actor-barry-howard-of-barry-and-yvonne-fame-dies-aged-78-5848096/

just Sue Pollard, Ruth Madoc and Jeffrey Holland left from the original cast

Nikki Kelly, Rikki Howard and The Webb Twins...when did they die?

• Like 2

Guest Guest

Nikki Kelly, Rikki Howard and The Webb Twins...when did they die?

they were all killed in a freak accident tonight.sorry to break the news

92 year old Jimmy Perry - half of the writing team - is still around

Guest Guest

i apologise for my fos pas. i cant belive i hadnt heard he was already dead. stupid BBC site had it listed with other news

i apologise for my fos pas. i cant belive i hadnt heard he was already dead. stupid BBC site had it listed with other news

Whaddya reckon re the FAUX PAS?

Ironic?

• Like 5

I see nothing of the sort in the "other news". However I do see that there are plans to do a musical about Pope John Paul II

I see nothing of the sort in the "other news". However I do see that there are plans to do a musical about Pope John Paul II

what, a musical about the Pope before he dies?