Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Absolutely devastated by this news. Seriously massive fan. 2016 can just piss right off.

• Like 2

The beeb have gone overboard on this.

Yes, she was funnier than Dawn French. But so was the cancer that bagged her.

And fuck off with this 'boo hoo, so young' pish. She was a pensioner , got diagnosed with cancer, and died. Not exactly the Feek level of heartstrings getting tugged.

++++heads to the overated thread++++

she got the cancer boss.

And fuck off with this 'boo hoo, so young' pish. She was a pensioner , got diagnosed with cancer, and died. Not exactly the Feek level of heartstrings getting tugged.

62 is hardly a pensioner these days for fucks sake. The retirement age is rising to 67. It's relatively young when life expectancy is 81.50 years.

• Like 2

62 is hardly a pensioner these days for fucks sake. The retirement age is rising to 67. It's relatively young when life expectancy is 81.50 years.

She woooo maaaan young blood. Pensionable free public transport leech.

Wasn't there a thread re desert island discs ?

Sure Wood was on it.

When I heard in work, it was a outright exclaim of "Another one this fucking year"?

As much as Bowie was a shock, this one is right out of the blue- no comment in advance, nothing.

A real loss to comedy.

"We'd like to apologise to our viewers in the North. It must be awful for you".

God speed Victoria. x

• Like 2

A great tribute would be if cafe and restaurant staff up and down the nation would spend the next few days responding to customers' orders with "Is it on the trolley?"

• Like 3

Apparently Deanna Durbin is dead at 91.

What again?

• Like 2

Apparently Deanna Durbin is dead at 91.

What again?

Whoops.....not meat to be posted here....in the middle of a chat and somehow this ended up here.....

When I heard in work, it was a outright exclaim of "Another one this fucking year"?

As much as Bowie was a shock, this one is right out of the blue- no comment in advance, nothing.

A real loss to comedy.

"We'd like to apologise to our viewers in the North. It must be awful for you".

God speed Victoria. x

I think what is happening here is that because of budget cuts the four horsemen of the apocalypse are faced with becoming the three horsemen of the apocalypse so Death is going for high profile targets to make it look like he is really putting the effort in before the redundancy notice heads his way

"Right whose next Bob Dylan (crosses off list) ha ha - Take that Famine"

• Like 2

I couldn't find a 'Dead animals' or 'Deceased chimpanzees' thread, so I'll post here.

The last surviving P.G.Tips chimp, 'Choppers', (who played Ada in the 1970s adverts) has died, aged 48 years.

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Final-surviving-PG-Tips-chimp-Choppers-sadly/story-29153193-detail/story.html

One more for the (ashes) pot.

• Like 1

I couldn't find a 'Dead animals' or 'Deceased chimpanzees' thread, so I'll post here.

The last surviving P.G.Tips chimp, 'Choppers', (who played Ada in the 1970s adverts) has died, aged 48 years.

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Final-surviving-PG-Tips-chimp-Choppers-sadly/story-29153193-detail/story.html

There used to a thread titled Animal Antics. It might still be around or possibly merged with another.

• Like 1

Emile Ford of Emile Ford & The Checkmates died 11th April at the age of 78.

St. Lucian-born musician, big in the 50s/60s and had a UK number one single in '59.

No newspaper obit yet, but found this...

http://www.web-fi.net/PressRelease_20160418.pdf

Emile Ford's been in my DDP team since 2011, and strangely, a unique selection each time. Surely there must be a QO in the offing soon!

Edit: That's if it's true of course; a google search shows one source, "St Lucia On Line", though the story no longer appears on their site. Wiki has has him dead, but their source is the same press release you link!

There used to a thread titled Animal Antics. It might still be around or possibly merged with another.

Animal Antics is in the extra curricular section. I'll give a pass this time, even though it's posted in at least a couple times a week and rarely leaves the first page of threads. But just this time.

SC

• Like 1

Animal Antics is in the extra curricular section. I'll give a pass this time, even though it's posted in at least a couple times a week and rarely leaves the first page of threads. But just this time.

SC

Gee whiz ST, you lucked out. Mr. Creepy is going to give you a pass. Do you want to tell him where he can stick his pass or shall we leave it everyone's imagination?

• Like 4